Ch 4 – True NTR
573 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next she pulled down her pants to reveal an ass that genuinely felt like it was sculpted by the da vinci himself. Melly couldn’t help but put her finger inside it. Nalla started to cry as she lay on the pavement. 

Melly’s fingers dug deep, feeling her soft insides, Nalla resisted but sweet sounds still escaped from her mouth. 

“Adorable!” gasped Melly.

Melly raised Nalla off the ground, dragging her backwards, Nalla abiding in her strength in sheer fear. Nalla was lead to face James who was on the ground with a terrified expression, still struggled to release himself from the vines but with little success.

“P-please, just stop this, I beg of you!” cried Nalla, tears dripping down from her face.  

“What? I’m letting you have your last eye to eye with your boyfriend. You should be grateful” said Melly with a smile. 

“H-huh?” gasped Nalla. 

But before she could process those words something wet and soft started licking her special place. Melly had already slammed her face onto her ass and was tasting the sweetness inside of it. 

“P-please, no no” said Nalla frantically while panting. 

After getting bored of doing that Melly pulled Nalla back and let her sit on her lap while she groped her breasts from outside of her clothes while lustfully making out with her. Nalla did her best to move but the hand that held her head from the back made it impossible.  

After she was done, Melly noticed that Nalla’s body was shaking violently. 

“Oh, you poor thing, don’t be scared. Just relax and enjoy this.” she said softly but her tone became more malicious and said “Either way, you can’t do anything to resist me so might as well give up.” 

Melly’s hand went down between Nalla’s thighs and she rubbed her vagina fast and violently. 

“Ahh, ahh, please, stooop!”

Nalla pounced on Melly’s lap helplessly, moaning as she stared at her boyfriend whose yell was blocked out by the vines on his mouth. 

Melly suddenly stopped doing it, raised her hand, her palm aiming towards James. Two vines shot out of her arms like a snake. The two vines with a sharp edge on the end pierced into his skull and immediately the struggle and the yelling of the man stopped.

“JAMES!!!” 

Nalla cried out loud with despairingly, tears surging out of her eyes but her mouth was blocked off by Melly’s hand. 

“Shhh, do you seriously want to die? If you keep screaming like that I’ll have to kill you or the people who come here by the sound of your screams!” grunted Melly. 

Melly pulled Nalla back and then sighed. 

“Ahh, I probably should just bring you to my fun layer and then continue our sexy time. It’s thrilling to risk it all but even this badly designed alleyway has people coming to it. Plus, you poor little thing will catch a cold if I keep you stripped like this” mumbled Melly to herself. 

“Y-you monster, you killed him!”  

Rage took over Nalla’s body and she punched Melly. She didn’t block, Melly took the hit but the hit only seemed to hurt Nalla’s hand more than anything. 

“You idiot, you’re gonna break your own wrist” said Melly with a smirk. 

Nalla’s legs shook, what came afterwards was pee. Nalla had started to pee on Melly’s lap. 

“Oh, you little! You did that on purpose, no?” asked Melly and raised her hand to hit her.

Nalla ducked in fear but only a gentle tap landed on her head. 

“It’s fine. It’s just a little pee. You think the strongest person on earth will get mad over such a thing? You little goober” said Melly as she pinched Nalla’s nose flirtingly.

Melly got up and patted her clothes to dust it off, Nalla stood up with deadly eyes but her body was frozen. Either from fear or from the cold. Melly bent down and pulled up Nalla’s pants, pajamas and jeans.

Despite her deadly eyes that wanted to destroy Melly, Nalla allowed this. Afterwards Melly also aimed at Nalla’s legs with her hand and launched a vine. Immediately the thorny vines wrapped themselves around Nalla’s legs. 

Nalla almost fell to the ground from loss of balance but Melly quickly grabbed her and gently placed her on the ground with her back. 

“I hate you! I’m going to kill you! I’ll definitely take his revenge, you monster!” raged Nalla violently as she struggled to get up.  

“Yeah, that mouth should definitely stay shut” said Melly and placed her hand on her lips and a vine appeared that wrapped itself around her head and sealed her mouth shut. 

She also looked at James’s dead corpse and snapped her fingers, immediately the rose vines disappeared, the only evidence against her, vanished into nothingness. She quickly went over to James’s body and checked his clothes, specifically his pocket and pulled out his wallet and phone. 

“Oooh, nice findings. After taking the money out of James’s wallet she put the wallet in Nalla’s pocket.

 “A souvenir, hope you like it” said Melly playfully.          

Quickly Melly changed her uniform. But she wasn’t gonna change into that of Metal Rose’s, no, that would be too risky. Instead it was just a dark green raincoat that fully covered her body. It was impossible to tell whether she was a man or a woman from afar. 

She wore her backpack and also held Nalla in the other and flew into the air. 

Nalla shook and twitched in fear.

“Careful, if you don’t wanna fall and die, don’t do anything!” Melly said as she lifted Nalla and ascended to the cloudy sky.  

*****

It was a decently long flight. But it only ended up being long cause Melly didn’t want Nalla to be struck by the wind. 

“Don’t you like the breeze? There is no smoke or annoying noises. The countryside truly is beautiful. Now, the problem is that I might actually not find my collection layer. Nah, just kidding, I visited them a few days ago. They would probably starve to death if I didn't.”   

Nalla didn’t react to her comments. She only wrapped her arms around Melly’s shoulders, not trying to look down. 

“Afraid of height huh? How cuuuuuute! But I dunno, I think you’re missing out. Flying is the greatest experience, outside of sex of course, nothing really beats that” said Melly as she pecked Nalla and smelled her hair. 

They soon descended down into a forest. Melly’s legs reached the brown grass.  

“Ahh, it smells so nice. Unfortunately I’ll have to lock you up underground. Don’t worry, when I come and when I have the time, I’ll definitely make you girls breathe some fresh air and walk around. Don’t want to ruin your beautiful faces, afterall”

Suddenly a thought struck Melly and she sighed and grumbled. 

“Only problem is that I’m not a doctor tho. If one of you gets sick or hurt yourself, I really don’t know what to do. Maybe I should grab a cute nurse lady to bang and take care of you as well, hehe.”

“Y-you’re horrible. Why did you drag other people into this? You think you’ll be able to just continue this abhorred act?” yelled Nalla, still in Melly’s arm. 

“Indeed I can. There is nobody here. Only nature, love and sex. Hah, feels good.” said Melly with a proud smile.

1