Ch 5 – Collection of Lust
347 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melly ran around the forest while carrying Nalla in her arms.

After aimlessly trotting around for a while she found the distinct metal door on the ground that was located behind a bush and inbetween a bunch of trees. She dug her wallet and brought out a chain of keys. 

After opening the hatch, Melly grabbed a flashlight from her backpack and descended down while carrying Nalla in her other arm. It was quite dark but the flashlight showed that they were descended down a long vertical tunnel. Soon they were on the ground level. And a lighting could be seen at the end of the tunnel that was in front of them.   

“Sorry if the place is too creepy. Even if you have super powers, building a shelter like this is pretty hard. I suppose from that perspective managing to build this entire shelter all by myself should be a proud achievement. But there is just so much to do and improve. I’m not a great architect. Fact that this shelter didn’t fall down and kill my beloved collections is at least something!” mumbled Melly as she walked forward. 

She reached the source of the light, a lantern was placed there on the ground. Next to the lantern was a single metal door. Melly opened the door and yelled “Hello!” 

Inside the room were two women. One was a dark short haired lady sitting on the bed miserably while looking down towards the floor. Her name was Lily. The other woman was a ginger haired adult that was younger than Lily. Her name was Kitty. She was lying on the bed while reading a comic book. They were only occupying half of the long room. The other half had a fireplace at the end with dozens of branches and logs piled up. 

There was also a long wooden box next to the fireplace. Melly kept meters, axes, saw and other useful tools hidden in there. Even if she had super powers and was overall insanely strong, she still needed them to do meticulous crafting.     

When Kitty saw Melly holding a woman in her arms, she gulped. 

“H-how many woman…do you want?” asked Kitty. 

“As many as I could feed honestly. So this is just the start, baby!” said Melly passionately with a wink. 

She put Nalla gently on the ground and looked at the two girls scoldingly. 

“Hey, what did I tell you two when greeting me? I don’t feel the warm love that I came to dream about” she said melodically as she tapped her foot.

Fear struck Kitty’s heart and she quickly threw away the t-shirt she was wearing to reveal a blue bra. She also pulled her trousers down that revealed the panties of the same color. 

 

She quickly ran towards Melly and kneeled in front of her. 

“M-my goddess, how was your day? Can I suckle on your toe for c-comfort” said Kitty, bashfully. 

“That’s better! You’re so cute” said Melly as she ruffled Kitty’s hair and making it a mess. 

Melly frantically and madly pulled off her shoes and socks and revealed her foot in which Kitty grabbed it with hesitation then bent down and started sucking her toe.  

“The battery heater broke, we’re probably going to die from the cold, fortunately away from your clutch” said Lily in a depressed tone. 

“R-really? When did it break?” asked Melly with concern. 

“Today. I don’t remember the time, but I think it has been 4 or maybe even longer than that” said Kitty while stopping the suck.  

“We can’t see sunlight. There is no time to gauge it!” roared Lily.

“Oh, I probably should bring a clock here. And also you’ll be fine. You have plenty of matches and wood to burn, right?” said Melly. 

Kitty nodded.  

“That’s not the point!” cried Lily and threw the pillow towards Melly in which she easily caught it. 

“Why don’t you get it you bastard! I want to be free! Why can’t you just let me go. Aren’t you bored of raping and fucking me you stupid horny bitch!” yelled Lily with frustration. 

“Well, if I was truly bored of you, I would have just killed you. Letting you go, I risk exposing myself to the world.” said Melly. 

“You’re just a whore who only thinks of herself!” cried Lily and slammed the bed she was sitting on with her fist.  

“Well excuse me, I’ve been working my ass off trying to feed you two” said Melly with a grumpy pout. 

Lily jumped off the bed grabbed her hair in anger and yelled “You didn’t have to do this…please, just let me go. I wanna be free, I wanna live! I don’t want to be stuck in this hellhole for the rest of my life.” she said, tears in her eyes. 

“Hey, you lose some, you win some. Having sex with a hot babe like me, isn’t that enough of a reward?” said Melly with a dubious smile while posing.  

“You freaking psychopath!” yelled Lily, tears fell down her face and she started to weep. 

“Well, screw you! If you’re gonna act like that, I’ll just give you less food. I’m just gonna feed my beloved Kitty with your share until she becomes a cute fatcat, hehe. Maybe your manners will improve once your tummy starts rumbling” said Melly. 

“I’m gonna commit sucide!” said Lily, roaming around the room desperately.   

“Hey, don’t ruin your beautiful body like that. And you’re lucky. Back in my bang and blast days, I used to kill all of my victims after fucking them till their brains pop out. I just felt bad doing it, you know, killing such beautiful girls after a one night stand. And you never really can get comfortable with them in an alleyway.” 

Melly smiled and brought her hands upon her cheek and continued. 

“And I also wanted to experience the beautiful romance between me and my collections. Just imagine, the sexyliscious story about me fucking all these cute girls. Them falling prey to their lust, giving into my powers, accepting their fate as being part of me, and the love that blooms from it. Ahhh! Ecstasy!” said Melly, clearly not holding back her excitement. 

“A maniac like you could never understand love” muttered Nalla who looked at Melly’s eyes depressed and blankly. 

“Oooh, a love expert huh. If you’re so knowledgeable. I really really want you to teach me how love feels” said Melly as she approached Nalla and whispered into her ears. 

Nalla crawled away from Melly, annoyed and disgusted. 

“Hehehe, how adorable. You’ll learn to love me whether you like it or not” said Melly with a smile. 

2