Ch 6 – Threesome action
318 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melly pounced towards Nalla and happily pinned her down from behind. 

“Let go of me, you…bitch” said Nalla with rage. 

“Hey, Kitty my love, could you bring out the double dildo from the drawer” said Melly sweetly. 

“Ahh, y-yeah” said Kitty frantically and went to the drawer. 

She pulled out a pink rod, both of its sides shaped like a penis.

“Now, put it inside yourself” said Melly with excitement. 

Lily rolled her eyes and looked away from them. Kitty pulled her panties down revealing her small hair and hole and put the dildo inside of herself. She gasped and panted when the rod slid into her, her face blushing red. 

“Hehe, love you” said Melly and sent a kiss towards her. 

Melly looked at Nalla maliciously. Her head went down and started licking Nalla’s throat. 

“I’ll never forgive a murderer like you…you’re the worst” said Nalla with a cracking voice. 

“Now that’s just wrong isn’t it. A weakling like him was gonna die anyway. A common cold, a traffic accident was just gonna kill him. Forget about that pest. And let’s enjoy our time together darling. Be nice to me and I’ll protect you, love you, make you feel the pleasures you have never felt before. I’ve been banging chicks for quite some time. I’m more experienced than any lesbian you know, hehehe.” said Melly.

She forcibly turned Nalla around to reveal a face of despair and sadness. She loved to see Rujiya’s grateful and romantic smile but even this sadness had it’s own charm. What could Melly say, she loved playing the hero and the villain.   

Melly pecked Nalla on the mouth then put her hands on her tits and started twisting them quickly. 

Nalla tried to look away but she still gave a cute response. Putting her nail in her mouth, half closing her eyes, breathing heavily.    

Melly’s eyes lit up and she pulled Nalla’s sweater from down to up. 

“Careful careful. I don’t wanna rip your shirt off.” said Melly brightly. 

Nalla did not cooperate much but did not resist either. Behind the sweater was a white t-shirt. Melly grabbed her boob from outside of her t-shirt tighly in which Nalla squirmed. Melly smirked and pulled off that top clothing quickly as well. 

Nalla looked tired and defeated, her eyes darting away from Melly. She was now sitting in front of Melly miserably with her white bra.  

“Hmph, more than Lily, you might end up committing suicide. Your eyes look so dead. You weren’t like this when you were making out with James. It makes me so jealous” said Melly and pulled Nalla closer to herself. 

“That’s because James loved me. I loved him. And you…you’re just…a monster. A selfish asshole. You’re not even half of a person as he was!” said Nalla, roaring. 

“Oh, is that so…well, let’s see what you have to say after I’m through with you” said Melly with glittering eyes. 

Melly locked lips with Nalla forcefully while untying the knots on Nalla’s bra with her hands. Melly pushed Nalla down to the ground then elegantly kissed her neck and chest while toying with both of her boobs.

Nalla started to pant with irritation. After that little play was done, Melly pulled Nalla by her armpits. Nalla was leaning on Melly’s chest with her back now, Melly sitting on the ground with her ass behind her. Melly kissed and licked Nalla from behind. 

“Now, yes, Kitty come here. Put it inside Nalla. Let’s welcome Nalla on board. Starting from today. You two should become the best of friends.” said Melly excitedly. 

Kitty nodded and arrived in front of Nalla. She pulled Nalla’s panties up and left them on her knees, revealing her vagina.  

“No, please. James…why, why” said Nalla, tears crawling down her face. 

“It’s okay. Let him go and start enjoying your fate as my collection” said Melly erotically while panting into Nalla’s ears and massaging her breasts.

Melly’s arms extended, she grabbed Nalla’s legs and held them up in the air. Kitty started crawling closer and closer on her knees until eventually she pressed the dildo onto Nalla’s hole and it slowly started to sink in.

“Ugh, no, please.” begged Nalla. 

“Come on, babe, do it harder. Make her feel it” said Melly with a smile. 

Kitty put the dildo in with a frantic force. Both of them felt the object rubbing their insides and let out a moan. Kitty started moving back and forth. Electricity started running through Nalla’s body. She tried to move but Melly’s body was blocking her escape from the back. Melly’s hands held her legs with force, chaining her in place. 

“Don’t forget to pleasure her in other ways Kitty!” said Melly playfully. 

“Yes”  

Kitty put her arms on Nalla’s tits, skillfully caressed and toyed with her body while the rubber rod rubbed her insides, tickling and electrifying her. 

Kitty was feeling the heat as well. She was afraid of the godly powers Melly had, trying to be on her good side, but she couldn’t deny the feelings, the openness and the enjoyment she brings. Dicking down a girl like this while her insides being pleasured and on fire. It was an experience she didn’t dream of before.

Kitty’s hand moved on their own from Nalla’s boobs to her legs. AndKitty started pounding her violently while raising her legs up in the air. 

“Good good sweetie. You’re doing well.” said Melly happily. 

Seeing Nalla’s ecstatic and helpless expression Kitty couldn’t help but be charmed. She wrapped her arms around Nalla and started fucking her violently, locking lips with her, licking her tongue.  

Melly couldn’t believe her eyes and started giggling. Soon she realized she could add to the fun by lifting Nalla up and putting her on top of Kitty’s dildo.

Nalla squirmed at the dildo penetrating her butt this time. Kitty immediately started pouncing from below, wrapping her arms around her and kissing Nalla’s breasts.     

“Ahh, ah ah ah” cried Nalla as she closed her eyes with a pained expression, holding tight onto Kitty’s shoulder to not fall off. 

They ecstatically humped together until Kitty’s moans turned to scream as she finished her job and fell backwards, juice coming out of the gap between the dildo and her vagina. 

“Ahh, forgot about Nalla. Kitty, you are my treasure!” yelled Melly and happily lunged at her and put the dildo inside of herself. 

“B-but Melly, I already came” said Kitty, tired.

“Oh don’t be silly darling. I know you can chain orgasm. A woman’s thunder claps twice, thrice, maybe even eternally” said Melly as she vicariously pumped forward in which the dildo went hard inside Kitty and she squirmed. 

3