Ch 7 – Maddening Climax
252 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melly bowed forward kissing Kitty on her belly and chest, taking the blue bras off, she suckled on Kitty’s sweet boobs. She pulled herself back up and raised Kitty’s legs onto the air, with force she started thrusting the dildo into Kitty hard. 

“Ahh, ahh, it hurts. Ahh” cried Kitty while panting and moaning.

Melly had the strength to easily kill her. She was aware and careful of that. But she still very much enjoyed doing it hard. She wanted Kitty to scream, to yell, moan. Beg for mercy. To really mess her up. Mess herself up in the process.

Letting go of everything, Melly started humping Kitty hard. When she got bored she grabbed her ass and threw it sideways, the force flipped Kitty, her face on the ground in an instant. Grabbing her ass, Melly put the dildo inside of Kitty and started thrusting it inside.

“Yah, anh anh” cried Kitty as she helplessly moaned, on her fours like an animal. 

Melly grabbed Kitty’s arms, raised her to her feet and continued the thrusting. Kitty’s face ecstatic and subdued. 

After a while Melly grabbed Kitty from her thighs, raised her up in the air and made her land on her dildo. Grabbed both of her legs up, Mely fucked and fucked her in the air from behind while Kitty’s arms waved and her expression went wild and chaotic.

Kitty moanded and moaned and let out a dying squirm and released white juices again and screamed loudly. 

It seemed Melly was done too, juice was trickling out of her insides. Melly pulled out the dildo and it poured down her thighs. 

 

“That, that was amazing Kitty! I love you, I love you so much.” said Melly as she crawled up, kissing every inch of Kitty’s body. 

The two of them lay on the ground, relaxed in each other’s warmth. Nalla was seeing their expressions. It almost looked as if two lovers or just two sisters sleeping together. She couldn’t believe such a horrible fiend existed behind such an innocent expression. 

After a while Melly opened her eyes, so did Kitty. Melly grabbed Kitty’s hand in hers, pulled it up and kissed it. 

“My sweet little treasure. What do you wanna do?” asked Melly. 

Kitty was silent for a while and then answered with guilt.  

“I…I wanna see mom. She is old and all by herself. She needs my help” said Kitty, tears in her eyes.   

“Oh sweet little babe, you know that’s not possible.” said Melly but a thought occurred to her mind. 

“Well, I could bring your mother here, maybe she would be proud to see how much you’ve matured.” said Melly with smirk.  

“Please, just…forget about what I said” said Kitty and looked away. 

“I’m sorry. I don’t wanna end our ecstasy in a sad way like this. Let’s get out of this cage, what do you say? It’s a little cold but we could go in the woods. Stroll around, fly a little. You enjoy that right?” asked Melly. 

“Y-yeah. I would like that.” said Kitty. 

“Oh and I’ll definitely bring a playstation here. You said you like games” said Melly.

“I really enjoy them.” said Kitty with a bashful smile. 

“Yeah. Then  It’s a promise, my beloved” said Melly as she kissed Kitty on the cheek and smelled her forehead.

Soon they both put their regular clothes on, as well as their winter coats and headed out of the room. Melly, locking the door behind her. 

****       

Head detective Qlock was investigating the victim’s body along with detectives Haganami and Chirima.  

Detective Qlock raised James’s dead body and peered into the two circular wounds located on top of his head with a flashlight. 

“Gunshots, maybe?” asked detective Haganami. 

“No, there are no bullets left inside it. And the gap is big, bigger than any pistol bullets can be.” said Qlock as he put the body down. 

“How do you think the victim was attacked, sir?” asked Haganami. 

“That’s an interesting question. Perhaps he was strolling around here and attacked by a flying supernat. Or maybe he was beaten, taken down first.” said Qlock. 

“But there doesn’t seem to be any blued up sections on his body. No sign of being punched or kicked” said Chirima while eyeing the victim’s face. 

“Yes. Let’s call the victim’s siblings. Get their part of the story” said Qlock. 

The detectives went to the address of James’s apartment. His mother, father and little sister looked very sad and miserable when they met the detectives, they already heard the news from the cops. But they were still willing to give their alibi in the middle of the night.  Apparently his girlfriend, Nalla Cornikov came at 11 am and both of them left the apartment, presumably for a date. They didn’t specify where they were going. 

They also thought of questioning Nalla’s siblings and relatives. Tho, they realized their lead would be void as Nalla lives alone. Her parents died after a horrible accident 4 years ago. 

They returned to the criminal investigation center in the morning with some of the cops. 

“So, any hope of finding anything. You have been scouring through the security cameras?” asked Qlock from Klant, the glasses-wearing detective who was starting to bald at a young age. 

“Not really, sir” said Klant with a strained face.   

“Figures. That side of town isn’t usually praised for its security. Lack of cameras truly makes this hard” said Qlock. 

“This was a mugging right? James’s wallet and phone were missing from his body.” said Haganami. 

“Maybe” said Qlock. 

“Do you think Nalla did the killing? She wasn’t very rich. Her income wasn’t much” said Haganami, puzzled. 

“Huh, will you kill your girlfriend just to mug her phone and wallet?” asked Qlock with a smirk.

“Of course not.” said Haganami, rattled.   

“Yeah, what kind of mugging is that? Obviously he seperated with Nalla at an early point or maybe she is a victim now too” said Chirima.   

“Something about that wound on his head rubs me the wrong way.” said Qlock. 

They stopped their discussion and departed. They took a break from the job. Only Qlock seemed to be left at his office. 

Haganami returned to his family. After sleeping during the day, he was planning to hang out with his son, playing a video game together until his phone rang. 

“Haganami, I have a breakthrough on the case, you have to come quick.” said Qlock. 

“Right” said Haganami and left.

When he arrived at the office Qlock was there along with Chirima and a few detectives and cops. 

“The victim’s wounds match the wounds of the Venom Strike case victims” said Qlock as he slammed the files on the desk in front of Haganami.   

“Venom Strike? What was that again?” asked Haganami, puzzled. 

1