Ch 8 – Trails to Truth
170 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahh, clearly you haven’t done the research. The venom strike case has two victims. First is a bar singer called Yusia Mandalin. Age 32. She was killed by something circular and large. It pierced through her forehead straight. The wound was bigger than a bullet hole, and we didn’t find any bullets in her head anyway. Her clothes were ripped at certain parts. Her body was found on the top of a mall in the center of the city. This happened about two years ago.  

The second victim was Alisa Jumiaka. A transfer student from Leatimar. She used to live and study at an expensive university school named Holyheigna. 

“Oh, that expensive school that’s located at the outskirts of the city?” asked Haganami.

“Yes, that is the one. Her body was found in the woods. She actually didn’t have her panties. And her clothes were ripped on certain parts. Her main cause of death was that similar circular stab wound to the throat this time.” said Qlock. 

“So, this is the third murder of this kind?” asked Haganami. 

“Yes. And this is just my theory but I think the culprit might be a supernat” said Qlock while rubbing his chin with his finger. 

“Really? I mean, those holes could have just resulted from something the culprit carries as a weapon, right?” asked Haganami. 

“Yes, but there is more to it than that. The positioning of the victims and how they got there is really strange. Maybe that doesn’t apply to James but it does matter to the other two. Yusia’s body was found on top of the mall building. 

There isn’t any ladders or stairs in the building that leads you on top of the building. It is rather difficult to get someone’s body up there without a supernat ability. And in Haganami’s case she was found in the forest but her roommates actually were inside her dorm room with her until 9:00 pm. In which their friends left and she was all alone. 

In the morning they found Alisa's room window to be broken. The school sent out teachers and students to search for her. It was a little while until the cops came to help them search. They managed to find her body inside a large thick bush. You know about the specifics of her wounds. But the cops also found out that her panties were missing.” 

Qlock said those words with seriousness and puzzlement.  

“Hmph, must be some sort of a crazed male maniac huh” said Chirima with a frown. 

“A crazed  supernat maniac, maybe. Her dorm room was on the fourth floor.” said Qlock. 

“Are you sure? The broken window could just be a misdirection and Alisa just snuck out of her room regularly” asked Haganami lazily. 

“No, that can’t be. There was a hall guard as well as a security camera that surveys the main entrance. Alisa couldn’t have gone out through the front door without being noticed. Which leaves her dorm room window to be the likeliest way she was kidnapped.” said Qlock confidently. 

“So, someone that could fly did this?” asked Haganami with confusion. 

“Or walk on walls.” said Chirima. 

“But wait, James throws a wrench into all of this. Earlier you said Alisa’s panties were missing. Which suggest the culprit is a perverted man. But how does that relate to James’s death? James is a man.” said Haganami. 

“Yes, but if you haven’t realized, our team is also working on trying to find Nalla Cornikov. But we couldn’t find her despite our efforts. While it is true that we couldn’t get any testimonies from Nalla’s relatives, we did contact her coworkers to find out she was not a supernat, publicly at least” said Qlock. 

“You’re trying to say that  James was killed by the culprit because the culprit wanted to kidnap Nalla?” asked Haganami. 

“Yes. In my opinion, we were looking at the Venom Strike case wrong. The culprit was not just killing women, they were also kidnapping women as well. There have been quite a few missing women cases during this year. We just didn’t have ways to connect it to the Venom Strike case.” said Qlock while crossing his arms. 

“Yeah, the strange wounds on the bodies was the signature to connect these killings. Random kidnappings and missing persons have no trace” said Haganami with a defeated tone. 

“At least we know the culprit is a supernat. And it should be harder to kidnap a person than to kill. Let’s go outside. There are certain people I would like to meet with” said Qlock calmly.       

******

Rujiya got out of bed and put her clothes on. She looked at Melly who was still sleeping soundly. Kissing her on the cheek Rujiya went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of them. 

Melly soon got up, dressed up and entered the dining hall to feast. 

“So, what have you been doing last night? I was actually surprised you were not home. I came back at 1 am afterall” said Rujiya carefully as she stuffed bacon into her mouth.

Melly really hoped they would avoid this discussion. For obvious reasons. She could have made it home before am if she just left after treating Kitty to an evening flight. But they made out while flying then Melly’s insides tingled, hot and stingy desires clouded her mind. When they entered into the secret shelter they started fucking again. Melly couldn’t control herself, she didn’t want to and ended up gang banging Lily with Kitty. It was a crazy night, or morning would be the more accurate time. 

“Umm, I went partying with a few coworkers. Drank a few beers” said Melly. 

Rujiya did not seem to like the delivery of the lines from the looks of it.  

“I couldn’t reach your phone” said Rujiya. 

“I think my phone wasn’t charged very well.” said Melly.  

“Okay, okay. You’re an adult, I’m not your mom, you can have fun with your friends” said Rujiya but a sassy tone was heard in those words. 

Melly couldn’t help but grin at her tone. 

“Aww, are you worried that I’m fucking another girl behind your back? Why would I do that silly? You know you’re my only special angel. Besides, most of my coworkers are straight.” said Melly with a laugh. 

“No, I’m not worried. Obviously. Even if you had a relationship with another woman I wouldn’t mind” said Rujiya elegantly. 

2