Ch 14 – Detective’s Intuition
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm, the culprit definitely is in this city, right?’ asked Chirima. 

“Yes. James, Yusia were murdered and Nalla, Kitty went missing in this city. However, Lily went missing in Nightingale forest while Alisa died near her school located in Rainiya forest at the outskirts of this city. And I believe Xin Shau went missing in Huenma city.” said Qlock.

“Hmm, maybe Xin Shau and Lily are both unrelated to this case because they went missing in other places than the city?” asked Haganami. 

“No way! You can’t just base that off on that. I think there is a high chance that the culprit is someone who can fly! Alisa’s location of death is far from the city and the fact that the culprit got away with so many murders and kidnapping suggests that they have somewhat of a strong supernat ability” said Chirima confidently.       

“This is just a thought but from the heroes that appear in the media, who do you suspect?” asked Haganami. 

“Huh? You really think the culprit would be crazy enough to show themselves on tv while also sexually predatoring at night?” asked Chirima with sass. 

“I know it’s unlikely but it’s a possibility. Plus, I really hate how we don’t even have a suspect in mind” said Haganami with a sigh. 

“Hmm, let’s see. Fear Knight can’t fly nor run on walls. D-Dasher can run on walls tho.” said Qlock. 

“D-Dasher? No way! Someone who has such a sexy voice as him?!” gasped Chirima. 

“Oh please. But he probably isn’t it.The guy makes such a loud sound when he uses his powers. If he tried to kidnap women he probably would be found instantly.” said Haganami as he crossed his arms and smirked.    

“Yeah. The culprit should be someone who can fly fast or someone who can really run fast.” said Chirima with focus.   

“Or someone who can teleport. God if that’s the case then this case is done for!” complained Haganami with depression and grabbed his spiky hair with frustration. 

“The only supernat hero who can teleport that the media is aware of is Z Jump. But she can’t teleport with an object as big as a human or so she said” said Qlock. 

“From the straight up flying ones, the only ones I know are Eagle eye, Mountain smasher, Miss Naturalia,  Star Gazer, Metal Rose. But I’m pretty sure a woman wouldn’t commit this crime. The motive is clearly sexual gratification, right? So only Eagle eye and Mountain smasher?” said Chirima.      

“I dunno. Weren’t Star Gazer and Metal Rose gay or something? They kept flirting with one another on camera right? Imagine what happens off camera?!” said Haganami with a smirk. 

“Men and your imaginations. Also, women flirt with one another all the time.” said Chirima as she crossed her arms. 

“Okay.” said Haganami with a playful look. 

“We can’t catch the culprit like that. There are obviously so many supernats that are hiding.” said Qlock.    

“But hey, wouldn’t letting other people in on the investigation help out? Especially supernats, us normies are just not cut out for this kind of stuff” said Chirima as she yawned and placed her head on the table.   

“Yes, maybe you’re right. But we gotta give it our all regardless. Super powers might be cool and powerful but they can’t help us find the culprit. Only this might help” said Qlock as he pointed towards his head.

The other two smiled and laughed. Qlock then became silent, putting his knuckles under his chin to think. 

“Although, I do wonder. Do you know the details about Metal Rose’s powers?” asked Qlock from the two. 

“Huh, her? What is up with her? I guess she is a public hero who can fly. So she is a suspect. But we don’t have anything on her other than that, right?” asked Haganami. 

“Hmm, her powers. She can create vines that have sharp edges. And those vines could create a circular hole in the victim if she were to attack them with it, right?” asked Qlock. 

“Huh,  I did watch a news report where they examined a scene where Metal Rose fought against a violent supernat.” said Haganami. 

Suddenly his expression became serious and Haganami continued “And there I saw that one of the cars Metal Rose threw towards the enemy with her vines had created big round holes on that car. It was similar in size to the holes in the victims of the Venom Strike case, now that I think about it.” said Haganami. 

“Hmm, interesting.” said Qlock with sharp eyes.               

0