Ch.8
3k 12 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

Getting back home I got ready for the day and by the time Bella and Charlie woke up I was done with my routine. Bella was still giving me the cold shoulder which I just laughed off again making her more annoyed at me once again. Charlie just laughed at our still child-like interaction with one another. Since it's a Saturday and I have a lot of time to burn before the date I decided to hang out with Jacob since we used to all the time as kids.

'Hey Jacob, I'm gonna come over to hang out since we haven't in forever,' I text him.

'Cool! Does Bella want to come too?' he texts me back and I chuckle at how he wants to be with her so badly.

"Bella! I know you are still mad at me but want to come with me and hang out with Jacob?" I ask her knowing she is gonna ignore me or say no, but now he can't claim I didn't ask.

"No!" is all Bella says to me from the kitchen.

'She said no, sorry to disappoint you with just my presence,' I text Jacob teasing him as I get into my car to drive over.

'What's that supposed to mean?!' he texts me back, which I just snort to myself and ignore, I start driving over.

With my windows down as I drive I enter the village of the Quileute tribe. As I enter it I can smell a lot of wolf piss.

'Damn they sure do mark their territory a lot,' I think trying not to vomit from the overwhelming smell of wolf piss.

Pulling up to the Black's house I see Billy sitting outside on their porch and smoking a pipe while enjoying nature. Seeing me he smiles and waves at me. Parking next to Billy's truck I step out and wave back to him.

"Hey Billy, how've you been?" I ask him walking up to their house.

"I've been fine. Though what about you? You sure grew since I last saw you," he says to me while eyeing me up and down.

"Uh yeah, had a crazy growth spurt," I say to him.

"Must have been one hell of a growth spurt," he says to me while giving me a suspicious look. Luckily Jacob came outside before he could ask any more questions.

"Matt! What's up," Jacob says to me giving me a bro hug.

"You know the usual," I say still trying to ignore Billy staring at me.

"Damn you grew, your fucking huge!" Jacob says now noticing my height.

"Yeah he went through a crazy growth spurt," Billy says now with an indifferent look on his face puffing on his pipe.

"Must have been a really crazy one," Jacob says to us while motioning for me to follow him.

"Go have fun you two, but nothing stupid!" Billy says as we walk away.

"Sure thing Billy," I say as we leave.

"You sure you're alright? I noticed your hands were cold as ice when we met up," he says to me after we walked away from his house further into the village.

'Shit! I didn't even notice that my temperature might be different, though cold as ice? The wolves were known for being like space heaters,' I think to myself.

"Uh yeah I'm fine, must be because I was driving with the windows down, so the air must have made them cold," I say trying to come up with a quick excuse. He just nods since it was plausible enough.

"Oh ok, well we are meeting up with Embry, Quil, and Leah. Then we were going to go swimming at the falls," Jacob says to me as we are walking.

After walking through the village many of the people there wave to us and greet us as we make our way to Leah's house now that I'm starting to remember my way around the village. Arriving outside Leah's house I can see them all outside. Though Embry and Quil are arguing over who can do the most push-ups, probably trying to impress Leah who is just rolling her eyes at them. Leah seeing us smiles at me and waves to us.

"Hey guys! Damn Matt, you sure grew up since we were kids," Leah says to me as we walk up to them, if I was not Alice's mate I would have definitely tried to get with Leah since she grew into a damn fine young woman.

"Yeah looks like some of us though didn't grow up mentally," I say chuckling at Embry and Quil who are standing up now to greet us.

"You're not wrong," Leah says to me laughing at my jab toward Embry and Quil who don't seem to know I was taking a jab at them.

"Yeah Matt it's good to see you again," Embry says to me.

"It's been too long since you've been here, thought we wouldn't meet again," Quil says to me patting my shoulder, though having to use his tippytoes to reach it.

After spending the day with them at the Lake and catching up with all of them. They each give me their cell numbers to keep in touch. Now that is it late afternoon I head home saying goodbye to Billy on my way out of the village. Getting home I see Charlie in the living room watching TV and Bella seems to be in her room reading or studying.

(The lake is huge, a few miles from the village and he did all he werebear testing on the other side of the lake.)

"Welcome back Matt, how were Billy and Jacob?" Charlie asks me seeing me come inside.

"You know the same as usual," I say to him getting a nod at my response.

Burning the time by googling about werebears and other supernatural creatures to see what comes up. I come across nothing that resembles what I could be and after getting annoyed I watch some youtube to pass the time until my date with Alice. Alice texted me to come over early to meet her parents. Texting her back I'll head over now, I get ready by wearing decent clothes that still fit me.  Walking downstairs and saying goodbye to Charlies and Bella I drive to the Cullens to pick Alice up.

Arriving at their house it is very beautiful. With a very modern design, made from beautiful wood and many large windows. Looks like a three-story mansion with a large three-car garage on the bottom floor. With some extra living space next to it. Getting out of my car I can hear them all notice my presence as Alice is bouncing with joy and excitement and the others are laughing at her reaction to my presence. Smiling to myself at Alice's excitement for our date I knock on the door, not even a second after one knock the door flies open revealing Alice at the doorway.

"Hey Matt! Come inside and meet the rest of my family," Alice says grabbing my hand and pulling me inside skipping her way to their living room. She did not even give me a chance to respond but I just smile and let her lead me.

Walking into their living room they are all sitting there watching TV. They all turn to us as we come into the room and smile at Alice who has pure happiness on her face.

"Hey Matt, already meeting the parents? Moving kinda fast no?" Emmett says chuckling to only get elbowed by Rosalie making him shut up.

"Ignore the idiot I'm unfortunately dating, he doesn't know when to talk and when not to," Rosalie says giving him a hard look.

"It's fine. Hello Mr. and Mrs.Cullen, I'm Matthew Strömberg. Though you can call me Matt," I say to them offering my hand in a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Matt, but you can call me Carlisle," Carlisle says while shaking my hand.

"And you can call me Esme," Esme says while also then shaking my hand.

"Did you want something to eat? I made extra food that no one ate," Esme says to me and knowing that it will earn me brownie points, plus after turning my appetite has increased too.

"Sure, I'm always hungry," I say to her smiling, then I can see a look on Alice's face when I say that.

After following Esme into the kitchen she gives me a hefty serving, one that could feed five people, though that is because they are out of touch with how much people eat. Though I'm not complaining since I'm hungry as hell. The pasta she made was to die for, for someone who doesn't cook much anymore she is one hell of a cook.

"Mom, can you teach me to cook as good as you? I want to cook for Matt too," I hear Alice whisper to Esme as they watch me gorge myself on her food.

"Sure thing my little pixie," I hear Esme give a small chuckle and whisper back.

'If Alice could cook like this, then I will have the best life forever…..Wait am I immortal now? Or should I still get turned into a vampire to be immortal, would that even work?' I begin to think to myself and start to panic but push those emotions down.

'Problems for later, just enjoy this while you can,' I think to myself.

After I finished eating we say our goodbyes and head out to the movie theater. We are seeing the once popular film "She's the Man" though Alice was the one to pick it out. We see some of our fellow classmates at the theater who are now whispering about us. Ignoring them we take a seat and watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie, I slyly grab Alice's hand, she looks at me surprised but then smiles and holds my hand back. Then deciding to do the old 'yawn then pace my arm around her should trick', which works. She leans into my embrace snuggling into me, now my crazy emotions are in overdrive making me want to just grab her and have my way with her. Fighting those hormones and pushing them down I try to focus back on the movie. Then I can feel her staring at me when the two actors in the movie kiss, I look at her and then we kiss. At first, it was retrained by both of us, but then she starts to kiss me passionately pushing her tongue in my mouth. Now my hornyness is raising again, but I kiss her back just as passionately, our tongues wrestling. Losing ourselves in the moment, we finally realize the movie ended. Walking out of the theater with my arm around her waist and her leaning into me we get into my car.

"What to do star gazing before I drop you off?" I ask her not wanting the night to end yet.

"Sure!" Alice says smiling at me as I drive us to a secluded spot off a trail in the woods.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Last chapter for today. Enjoy!

125