Ch.11
2.7k 6 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

After realizing that Alice and I spent an hour here messing around, I check my phone to see that I have a text message from Charlie.

'Matt where did you run off to?' Charlie's text says.

'Alice and I left to hang out since Bella was fine and you got there,' I text him back trying to give a good reason for disappearing when Bella was in the hospital.

'Ok, are you coming home now, or are you spending the night with them?' Charlie texts me back and I know what he is trying to imply.

'I'm going to head over to their house now, I'll let you know if I stay the night,' I text him back.

'Ok just be safe and don't give me a scare like Bella did today,' he texts me back.

While texting Charlie, Alice was looking at me in curiosity.

"My Uncle Charlie was asking where I was and I told him I was with you and we are heading back to your house now," I say to her.

"Yeah, we definitely should head over there, now that my family knows I probably told you about us, they are going to want to talk to you too," Alice says to me with some nervousness in her voice.

"You don't have to be nervous, I'm sure your family is going to be fine with me knowing," I say to her grabbing her hand in reassurance and making her smile at me.

"I know they will. It's just I'm not sure how they are going to react to your teddy bear side," Alice says to me interlinking our fingers and smirking at me.

"I'm only your teddy bear and if anyone else calls me that, especially Emmett, I'll beat their ass," I say already imagining Emmett trying to call me that to mess with me.

"I don't think Emmett may react well to your Teddy Bearness," Alice says to me as we are getting closer to her house.

"Why not?...." I ask her and then remember that Emmett was almost mauled to death by a bear before being turned by Rosalie.

"Well...before he became a vampire, he was almost killed by a bear," Alice says to me giving me a nervous smile.

"Yeah that would do it, well hopefully he doesn't react too poorly," I say to her thinking maybe I don't show him, but eventually it will happen especially since I never plan on letting Alice leave my side from now on.

Arriving at the Cullens' house we can hear some of the family yelling at Edward. Though hearing our car pull up outside they all become quiet and try to figure out who is at their house. Recognizing our smell, Esme opens their door as we are walking up to the house.

"Alice you're back, good! Did you two have a good talk?" Esme says to her hugging her and looking at me trying to read my expression which is neutral.

"Yeah mom we talked and he already knew about us, though that's something he will have to explain to everyone," Alice says to her returning the hug and seeing the surprised look on Esme's face.

Walking inside to their living room they all turn to us and are each looking at me with different expressions. Carlisle is giving me a neutral look and seems to be thinking about something while staring at me. Jasper, Edythe, and Edward have a surprised look, probably hearing Alice saying I already knew about them. Rosalie is looking at Alice in concern, trying to see how she is doing, and seeing her happy face relaxes a bit. Emmett has a smirk on his face, knowing him that could mean all sorts of things to the little pervert.

"So you knew about us, care to explain?" Carlisle says breaking the silence.

"Well for starters you'll all don't do a good job at hiding it, especially now that Edward moved faster than any human possibly could," I say to them, making Rosalie and Edythe look at him in aggravation and Edward grumble from their stares.

"First you guys only go to school on cloudy days, which here is more often than not, but still suspicious if anyone really paid attention. Secondly, at lunch none of you eat ever, which again could be overlooked by uncaring teens, but to someone interested in you another red flag," I continue to say to them pausing and seeing them each nod and think about what I'm saying since it's true.

"Finally, I know you all are not stupid, you each noticed some drastic changes in me so after turning into what I am, you all smelled different than humans," I say to them, and each is about to ask me what I mean only for Alice to speak first.

"He's my teddy bear!" Alice says hugging me.

"Sorry….I just found out too. And he's so cuddly and fluffy," Alice says while rubbing her face into my chest imagining my bear form currently.

'Laughing' "What does that even mean?!" Emmett says laughing hard at Alice's statement.

"Do you turn into an actual Teddy Bear?" Emmett says while still laughing.

"I'll show you but we'll see if you keep laughing once I do," I say to him rolling my eyes at Emmett.

Walking outside they all fall me to their backyard.

"So I'm gonna head into the woods since I have to get naked to change or my clothes will be torn to shreds," I say to them to stop them from following me in the woods, though Alice follows me to the edge of the tree and I give her a curious look.

"I'm just making sure no one peaks," she says to me and I can see on her face she also has ulterior motives.

"Sure….." I say going behind a tree and start to undress.

"NO ONE PEEK!" Alice says to them and then turns back to me, only for me to throw my shirt on her face and quickly finish undressing and turn into my other form.

This transformation is even less painful than the last and takes less time too, maybe just over a minute. After transforming I see Alice pouting at me for throwing my shirt on her face, though the little pervert sniffs my shirt before giving me a seductively blown kiss and jumping onto my shoulders. Walking out of the forest into the clearing, they all are looking at me in utter shock. Emmett looks like he turned into a statue and has fear on his face.

"See like I said a teddy bear!" Alice says from atop my shoulders and hugging my head.

"I would not consider that a teddy bear," Jasper says in his southern accent with shock still on his face.

"Maybe I should turn back," I say to them shocking them further I can talk, though Rosalie now sees Emmett and is trying to comfort him, but he is just staring at me unmoving.

"That would be for the best," Carlisle says seeing the state of Emmett.

Grabbing Alice and gently placing her back on the ground though she has her arms crossed giving me a pouting look as I take her off of me. Walking back into the woods I turn back to my human form and get dressed though noticing that Alice still has my shirt. Rolling my eyes at her who is smirking at me and holding it waving it at me.

"Keep it pervert," I say to her playfully pushing her away from me as she skips over to me.

"Oh Ok thanks then," Alice says to me putting it on and it's like three times her size.

'I wonder what she would look like just wearing one of my sweatshirts?' I think to myself, then shaking the horny thoughts from my head.

Looking over at the others I see Emmett is no longer in a frozen state but is now looking at me in fear and wariness. Since I've thought of him as a true friend, seeing him this afraid of me hurts.

"I'm sorry Emmett....maybe I should have given you'll a better explanation before turning. I just have no idea what I am," I say to them and giving Emmett an apologetic look. Alice seeing me gives me a hug from my back.

"When did you first turn?" Carlisle asks me while Rosalie is taking Emmett back inside to comfort him there.

"The night after I first met you all, though I don't remember anything that happened after I first turned," I say to them as we all are sitting outside now, with Alice in my lap leaning into me and grabbing my arms to place around her waist.

"Did you turn anytime after that, other than showing Alice or us?" Carlisle asks me trying to piece some things together, though I'm not sure what exactly. The others are each now looking at me in realization too about whatever Carlisle is thinking on.

"Turned again the next night, wanting to see what I was and what I can do. Why did I do something?" I ask Carlisle seeing now the look of confirmation he is giving the others.

"Matt are you aware of the shifters in the Quileute tribe?" Carlisle asks me.

"Yeah I smelled the scent of something like a super wolf and noticed it all comes from their village," I say to him not wanting to make it seem I know too much.

"Quileute tribe members, some of them I'm not sure who can or cannot, but they can turn into giant wolves that are able to hunt vampires," Carlisle tells me.

"The night you turned to test yourself it seemed you roared and this panicked the Quileute and us. We have been trying to find out what caused the raucous, knowing it is you….. Do you know any members over there?" Carlisle asks me.

"Yeah I know some of them, I grew up with some of them," I tell him knowing he wants me to tell them about myself.

"Then that will make it easier for you to explain to them what you are, you should head over there as soon as you can to tell them. I promised them I would tell them should I discover anything, but I could not find anything useful. Since you are Alice's mate, then I will give you the chance to tell them yourself, but please do it soon," Carlisle says to me.

After a few more questions about what I know about myself and me asking them more questions about them, to make it appear I don't know everything. I was getting late and I decide to head home. Walking inside I hear Rosalie counseling Emmett in their room and him still upset, probably from the memories, I brought back to him. Not wanting to make things worse I leave. Texting Charlie I am coming home now, he just says 'ok'.

Getting home, I then realize Alice still has my shirt, shrugging I head to my room and try to get some sleep. Though around midnight I hear a tap on my window. Looking I see Alice smiling at me on the other side and waving.

"What are you doing here? Not that I mind and do you really plan on keeping my shirt?" I say to her opening the window.

"Well you seemed upset that you freaked out Emmett, plus I wanted to cuddle with you. You said I could keep it, no takebacks," she says to me skipping up to me and kissing me.

"Yeah, it sucked seeing Emmett like that. After getting to know him, he became a good friend of mine, so it just kinda sucked seeing me that scared of me," I say to her sitting on my bed and sighing. Looking at her I see she has a thoughtful look on her face with a finger on her lips.

"Laydown I have a surprise for you," she says taking her shirt off and throwing it at my face making me stunned.

"No peaking," she says as she slaps my hand away from taking her shirt off my face.

Then I feel her push me down on my bed and snuggle up next to me in just her underwear.

"Sorry I'm cold…" she says after taking her shirt off my face.

"I never noticed, apparently I'm cold too, according to a friend of mine after we shook hands," I say to her grabbing her closer to me.

"I love you my teddy bear," Alice says to me kissing me goodnight.

"Love you too my pixie," I say quickly falling asleep with her in my arms.

125