Ch.15
2.7k 7 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

After waking up the next day I see Alice cuddling me in my bed, as this became a common occurrence ever since the day she first snuck over.

"Good Morning!" she says to me in her normal energetic self.

"Morning," I say yawning, then kissing her.

"Let me get ready then I'll head over to your house, though I kinda want to see how Edward reacts to my Uncle Charlie," I say to her, laughing to myself at the awkward conversation between the two.

"He said he was gonna get her later in the afternoon, gonna make me wait that long?" she says to me crossing her arms and pouting.

"Maybe," I say smirking at her and leaving my room. Scoffing at my response, she then sticks her tongue out at me before jumping out my window to head back to her home.

After getting ready for the day and eating breakfast I see Bella texting a lot on her phone while we were eating.

"That your boyfriend? Or just the idiots you hang out with at school?" I ask her and making Charlie look at her more curious now too and her giving me a glare.

"Boyfriend? They didn't even go out on a date yet!" Charlie says concerned he was too late.

"I mean when I had my first date with Alice, you said 'be safe'," I say to him, mimicking him and making him now look at Bella even more concerned.

"Bella I don't think it's a good idea for you to go on this date. I want to just maybe... run a background check on him first, then meet him you know," Charlie says to her, while I'm laughing and Bella looks annoyed beyond belief.

"DAD! He's coming to pick me up later and we are going on date whether you like it or not!" Bella says giving him a glare.

"Fine, but I want to meet him before the date at least," Charlie says to her not backing down.

"Whatever! But how come Matt can date Alice for a couple of months now and you haven't met her yet!" Bella says to him throwing me under the bus. Now I'm giving her a stare saying 'I'm gonna get you back for that' and she is looking at me smugly.

"True, Matt you should invite Alice over today or tomorrow, she can have dinner with us and I can get to know her," Charlie says to me, with Bella smirking at me even more.

"Yeah I was going to go over there any way today, but I'll tell her to come over to meet you real quick," I say to him shrugging and ignoring Bella.

Texting Alice that I could pick her up to meet Charlie, and after about ten minutes of no response, I call her. As soon as I call her, I can hear her jumping on the roof to the window of my room knocking on it, and smiling. Giving her a confused look I open the window.

"I'm here!" Alice says jumping into my room.

"Yeah I see that... but how am I going to explain to you where in my room the whole time?" I say to her rubbing my forehead.

"Oh….yeah…. sorry, I forgot," Alice says to me giving me an embarrassed smile.

"Just get into my car and we can go for a drive before we come back," I say to her throwing her my keys as she climbs out my window.

Telling Charlie I was going to hang out with Alice, as I went to my car, and then bring her back so he can meet her he just nods while watching TV. Getting to my car I see Alice sitting in the passenger seat with it all the way down trying to hide. Laughing I get into the driver's side starting the car.

"Having fun?" I say to her as I enter the car and she nods smiling at me.

"You can sit up now," I say to her after pulling away from my house. Which she quickly does immediately.

"Where do you want to drive too?" I ask her as I'm driving aimlessly.

"OH! I know! The place we did the star gazing!" Alice says excitedly and I can see she has something in mind, so nodding I head over to the secluded area.

Pulling up to the area I turn the car off and look at her in curiosity, since it's still daytime we can't star gaze.

"Grab the blanket and let's do cloud watching!" Alice says getting out of the car and skipping over to the open field. Smelling the air and making sure we are alone first.

Chuckling at her carefree attitude I get the blanket and lay it down where she is at. She quickly lies down and grabs my hand pulling me down next to her. For a few minutes we are just watching the clouds but looking at her now I can see the sun sparkling off of her and it just enhances her beauty. Seeing me looking at her she smiles and then starts to kiss me, which quickly turns very heated.

(R18 Warning)

As we are both groping each other and the foreplay is only increasing we break our kiss. Looking at each other, we both know what we want. While kissing, I pull off her shirt and she rips mine off not wanting to play games.

"I liked that shirt," I say but I don't really care.

"Sorry," she says while biting her bottom lip, but then I grab her and kiss her even more passionately.

Breaking that kiss, I take off my jeans throwing them to the side. While she seductively removes her skinny jeans and throws them aside too. Then tackling me to the ground kissing me and pushing her tongue in my mouth as she rips my boxers off. Since she ripped two of my clothes off, I return the favor. Ripping her bra and panties off throwing them away and pushing her to the ground while never breaking our kiss. Using her one hand to stroke me and wrapped her legs around my waist to position herself under me. Her other hand was on the back of my neck to prevent me from breaking the kiss. My one hand messaging her breast making her moan, and my other hand on her waist keeping her close to me. Breaking the kiss, she looks at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"I need you! Now!" she says while wrapping her legs around me tighter and positioning me right at her entrance.

Without another word, I push into her and making us both moan in pleasure. With us both losing ourselves to each other at this moment. Then I can feel her coming to close to orgasm eventually, wrapping her legs around me so tightly that if I was human would snap me in half. Her hands dug into my back which would have ripped the skin right off if I wasn't so durable. Feeling myself reaching climax I kiss her roughly and push my tongue into her mouth as we wrestle for control with our tongues. Then she moans as she orgasms and I grunt in ecstasy as I cum inside of her.

"I love you," she says to me after we calm down a bit.

"I love you too," I say catching my breath and kissing her again passionately.

(R18 Over)

Lying down naked and cuddling on the blanket just basking at the moment we had together. I see that we spent over an hour here together, did not feel like we were here that long together. After relaxing for a few more minutes together, we get dressed and head back to my house so Alice can meet Charlie. Both of us just smiling like idiots on the drive back home. Arriving outside my house we walk up to the door and entering I see Charlie is still watching TV.

"Uncle Charlie, Alice is here if you want to meet her," I say to him as we enter the living room.

"Huh? Oh, Matt! Hello, you must be Alice. Matt here talks about you constantly, that is if he is not with you," Charlie says to her shaking her hand in greeting and smirking at me when saying that, though I just roll my eyes at him.

"I figured, he's obsessed with me," Alice says to him laughing at what Charlie said and he laughs with her.

After watching TV in the living room and Charlie asking her all the questions he wants. They seem to get along really well, before we know it Alice and I can hear Edward pull up outside to the door. Walking up to the door, Bella rushes downstairs assuming he texted her he arrived. 

"Seems like Edward is here," I say seeing Bella try to sneak out, without Charlie interrogating Edward. Jumping up at seeing her trying to leave, Charlie grabs his shotgun and makes his way over to the door. Seeing Bella trying to drag Edward away, though like the old-fashioned gentleman he is, is waiting to meet Charlie.

"Bella trying to sneak away?" Charlie says to her as Alice and I are standing behind him watching the interaction.

"Hello sir. You must be Bella's father, I'm Edward Cullen. Nice to meet you," Edward says to him offering him a handshake. After staring at Edward for a minute, nods and shakes his hand.

"Come on in, I just want to talk to you about something," Charlie says gesturing for him to come inside, putting the shotgun over his shoulder.

"DAD! We have a reservation, so we can't wait," Bella says trying to leave already.

"Fine, then just two things. First, her curfew is eleven pm (2300hrs), so she will be home by then and no later. Secondly, I'm the Chief of police, so won't be too hard to find you," Charlie says in a somewhat threatening manner.

"Of course sir, I'll have her back before eleven," Edward says as he finally lets Bella drag him to his car.

"Be safe you two!" Charlie shouts as they leave. Turning to see us now laughing at that interaction and he just shrugs at us closing the door.

"You know Uncle Charlie, that Edward is the brother of my girlfriend here, in case you forgot," I reminded him since if Alice didn't know Charlie wasn't really a threat that it could have gone poorly for my relationship with her.

"Uhhhhhhh," Charlie says realizing his mistake now and rubbing the back of his head unsure of what to say.

"It's fine Mr.Swan, my dad was the same way with Matt," Alice says trying to cheer him up.

"Good! It's just hard for dads to let their daughter grow up and go out with someone," Charlie says to her and nods to himself for doing the right thing.

"Ok, well we are going to head over to her house now. I'll be back later tonight," I say to Charlie as we head outside to go over to her house, especially since I want to see Bella meet everyone.

"Ok, be safe as well," Charlie says to us as we leave the house.

______________________________________________________________________

AN: That was my first time writing an R18 scene, let me know what you think.

123