Ch.18
2.5k 12 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

After Emmett's poorly timed joke and Alice trying to comfort me. The other Cullens made their way over, except Edward as he took Bella home. When the others arrived they were surprised at the scene, except Carlisle who just sighed.

"Seems we have another mess to clean up," Carlisle says while Emmett nods helping gather the remains of the destroyed vampires.

Bringing them out to the open field and piling the broken body parts, Emmett throws a match onto the bodies burning them.

"Matt, you need to learn better control. I know how hard it can be, but if you go around just killing anyone who angers you. Then you will become a hunted monster by all the supernatural powers of the world," Carlisle says to me as we stand by the burning bodies.

"I....I know. But, I have no idea where to start. Like do I just take deep breaths? Are there other ways?" I say to him annoyed that my emotions are so hard to control now.

"That is one way to help with anger, I'm no psychiatrist, but from what I do know is that everyone has different ways to help with dealing with their anger. You just have to find what works for you, yoga, exercise, sports, breathing techniques, it can be anything," Carlisle says to me as we all head to the jeep to head back to their house.

"You can always talk it out with me too!" Alice says still looking at me with concern.

"Well breathing doesn't seem to help, I love talking with you Alice. Though you can't always be there for me, so I have to find something else," I say to her giving her a weak smile.

"That's what you think! I'm never leaving your side again!" Alice says to me straddling me as we get into the Jeep with everyone as Emmett drives back to their house.

We all give Alice a smile at her love for me, but I know that even if I want and wish that could be true, it won't be. I need to find out more about what I am and what helps control my anger.

As the days turn to weeks and weeks to months, prom approaches, and with it the end of the school year shortly after. We haven't heard anything new from the wolves, I haven't spoken with Jacob since our fight and Alice has gotten a little more clingy, but not in a bad way. Victoria has also disappeared, though I'm sure building her little army to take revenge. Finally, the day of prom came, Edward was coming to pick Bella up from our house and I was heading over to the Cullens to pick up Alice. Arriving at the Cullens, I walk inside to the living room and see Jasper with Emmett waiting on the couch both wearing their tuxes, like me.

"Hey guys," I say to them taking a seat with them on the couch.

"What's up bro," Emmett says leaning his head back and staring up at the ceiling signing in boredem.

"Matt," Jasper says nodding his head at me in greeting, he seems to have a lot more patience than Emmett since he is just sitting there reading a book.

"Been waiting long?" I say with a chuckle at Emmett's boredom.

"Bro, I've been to too many proms and lost count. Though each is the same as the last, the only good thing is we each should get lucky tonight," Emmett says sitting up and giving me a smirk at the end.

"You know, I've heard of men thinking with their dick before, but never thought that to be a hundred percent true. Then I met you," Jasper says closing his book and sighing at Emmett's horniness.

"Well maybe you should think with your dick more, then maybe all those pent-up emotions can be released. By Edythe for you," Emmett says smirking and having an even larger smirk at the end towards Jasper.

"Even after seventy years, you haven't changed. They say with age comes wisdom, but my son, for you that is not the case," Carlisle says entering the room, hearing the conversation Emmett and Jasper were having.

"Maybe you guys just don't get laid as much as me then," Emmett says shrugging his shoulders and grunting in annoyance.

"The first decade of dealing with you and Rosalie was... a lot," Carlisle says sighing at remembering what I can only imagine as two rabbits in spring during those ten years.

Before Emmett can say anything else, we hear the women coming down the stairs. First is Esme, walking over to Carlisle and taking out a camera for pictures. Then comes Edythe wearing a navy blue dress with a v-cut showing her cleavage, who walks over to Jasper as Esme starts taking a bunch of photos, making Emmett sigh in annoyance. Then Rosalie comes downstairs, wearing a red tight dress with an open back, and smirks seeing Emmett annoyed by everything, making Esme take even more photos of them.

Finally, Alice comes down the stairs, seeing her I always thought she was beautiful but seeing her actually getting 'dressed up' is another level. She is wearing a tight purple dress with an open back and with just the right amount of make-up accentuating her beauty. Seeing me her smile only increases and even wearing heels she skips over to me giving me a kiss. Snapping out of my stupor, I put the corsage on her wrist while Esme is taking even more photos of us and everyone the whole time.

"Ok everyone, stand together for a group photo! Then we are going outside for more," Esme says ushering us to stand together and only making Emmett sigh in annoyance even more.

"Shut up Emmett! As your mother, I get to do these things! I don't care how many proms you have!" Esme says giving him a glare and shutting him up.

After so many photos that I lost count of, I whisper to Emmett low enough so no one else hears. As the girls are doing a group photo of just them.

"I can see what you mean now," I say to him sighing at why Alice told me to come an hour early.

"Told you," Emmett says laughing at my aggravated face.

Eventually, we get into the limo that the Cullens rented for prom. Arriving at prom, we see everyone excitedly entering the area. As we arrive we see Bella and Edward, grouping up we head inside with everyone else. After dancing with Alice and messing around with Emmett, we see Edward leave with Bella to go outside. Getting back to the Cullens, Alice texted me on the drive back, saying she got us a hotel room. Once we leave the limo and it drives off, we each go our separate ways. Alice and I got into my car to head to the hotel room.

(R18 Start)

Parking at the hotel, the room we got was at the end and further away from the others. After getting the keys to the room, Alice grabs my hand leading me to the room. Once opening the door, she throws the keys and jumps into my arms kissing me aggressively. With one arm grabbing her ass, I close the door behind me, locking it so no one disturbs us. Jumping off of me, we both quickly undress, once naked she lies down on the bed motioning for me to come and get her with her one finger.

Walking over to her I kiss her pushing my tongue into her mouth while pulling her closer to me. After a few minutes of making out and exploring each other's bodies with our hands. We break the kiss for her to wrap her waist around me and pulls me in toward her, obliging her we both moan as I enter her. Once again wrestling our tongues as I start to pump into her. After some time while still inside of her, I lift her up off the bed and push her against the wall with her legs still wrapped around me. Eventually, we both orgasm as I push her against the wall even harder, slightly breaking it and her digging her hands into my back.

After catching my breath, I Iie down on the bed with her on top of me. She quickly and hungrily kisses me, then with her one hand reaches down and finds I'm once again ready. Not breaking the kiss she easily slips me back into her and begins to ride me slowly and passionately at first. Then breaking the kiss sits up and starts riding me more aggressively. Grabbing her waist and pumping into her as she rides me, we lose ourselves and she begins to slam down on me even harder approaching another orgasm. As she slams down on me orgasming, the bed can not take our aggressiveness anymore and the bottom half breaks underneath us.

After a quick surprised look at each other and a small laugh, I pull her off of me and place her on the ground. Getting on her hands and knees, she wiggles her ass at me seductively and bites her bottom lip waiting for me. Grabbing her waist and slamming into her as she moans from the pleasure. Grabbing her arms and arching her back into the air as I pound her from behind. She turns her head as I kiss her aggressively and push my tongue into her mouth again, which she sucks on. Then we orgasm eventually once again.

(R18 End) (Did I do better, you perverts?)

Collapsing on the half-broken bed, Alice climbs on top of me and cuddles in my arms. Looking at the time, it's six thirty in the morning, I now realize that we have been enjoying each other for more than six hours. Taking a quick nap with Alice in my arms, I wake up at eight in the morning. We then take a shower together before leaving the hotel and driving back to her house.

"Sorry about breaking the hotel," I say as we drive away since it was under Carlisle's card.

"You shouldn't be, that was the best sex we had…..so far," Alice says to me and gives me a lust-filled look.

"Well then I need to get a good job, if we are going to keep breaking beds among other things in the future," I say to her laughing and she laughs too while smiling.

Arriving at her house, we walk in as everyone else seems to have already arrived from wherever they disappeared to last night. Alice goes to her room to change into more comfortable clothes while I wait downstairs for her.

"Was I wrong?" Emmett says as he walks into the living room, with Rosalie behind him and giving us a confused look. Then it dawns on her what he is talking about.

"For me, no you weren't. Though I can't speak for you," I say with a chuckle at the now aggravated look that Rosalie is giving Emmett.

"Oh you have no idea, last—" Emmett starts to say before Rosalie covers his mouth.

"Emmett.....I want you to really think about what you were going to say," Rosalie says while covering his mouth and smiling at me, but a smile that promises pain. Emmett realizing his mistake looks at her nervously and if he could sweat, then he'd be sweating a storm right now.

"Uhhhhhhhh, need a change of clothes?" Emmett says to me seeing I'm still in a tux and trying to change the subject after Rosalie takes her hand off his mouth.

"Sure," I say laughing at their interaction. Rosalie still giving him the smile as we walk upstairs to their room.

"Gonna give me the details now?" I ask him messing with him and he's looking behind me nervously looking for Rosalie.

"EMMETT! Remember I'll find out if you do!" Rosalie says since she heard me and made Emmett laugh nervously before giving me a glare.

"You're lucky Alice and you are still in the honeymoon phase," Emmett says grabbing some of his clothes throwing them to me, and leaving the room for me to change.

102