Ch.31
1.7k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: This chapter and the next few chapters are going to be nothing story related really, just 'fanservice' if you would call it that, or 'filler' chapters. I did say before they leave Sweden there would be a few chapters that are just them exploring and having fun like an actual vacation.

______________________________________________________________________

(Matt Pov)

After saying our final goodbyes to my grandparents and grabbing our things Alice, Eva, and I all go into the car she first took us here. Making the long drive back to the city of Stockholm we eventually arrived. Eva brought us to the townhouse she owned in the city saying we are more than welcome to stay with her while we explore what we missed last time. Taking her up on that offer we brought our things inside and put them in the guest room in her house. Since it was still midday Alice wanted to go site seeing and then dance at a nightclub later that we haven't been to yet.

"Eva are you tired? Did you want to walk around the city with us? We were thinking of going to a nightclub later," Alice asked Eva being the nice person she was. Though I just wanted to have some alone time with her.

"Sure I've got nothing else to do. I also know a club that I'm a VIP at, it's a pretty fun one too. Though I would suggest wearing something nice….. especially you Matt," Eva says after Alice invited her.

"Well I didn't pack any suits…..so now what?" I say to them, Alice has this giddy look on her face and Eva has a thoughtful one.

"Hold on, let me ask a friend if they know any good tailors," Eva says and Alice looks excited at the idea.

"Do you know a place we can get new dresses?" Alice says as Eva is texting someone on her phone.

"Yeah I know a few places, though we should head to the tailor first that way the suit is ready for tonight," Eva says getting a text back.

"How expensive is this tailor and dress shop?" I say to her narrowing my eyes.

"Matt…..you're a millionaire and even a billionaire now if you consider your father's extra inheritance that my dad added to your account, plus the access you have as the clan head heir, you might be one of the richest people in the world," Eva says ignoring my glare.

"You should dress like one now too, instead of this hobo look you have," Eva says since my hair has gotten longer and my beard is now scruffier since I haven't cut it after we left Forks.

"Looks like we need to hit a barber shop after the tailor, you can choose what you want your 'teddy bear' to look like," Eva says before I can say anything to Alice.

"I love my teddy bear no matter what! Though he would look even sexier with a trimmed beard and hair," Alice says now looking at me with a scrutinizing gaze, determining what I would look like with whatever style she has in her head.

"Just because I have money now doesn't mean I like to spend it frivolously!" I say to her annoyed.

"Spoken like a true filthy rich elite," Eva says nodding her head sagely and walking out the door.

"Yes, I agree," Alice says looping her arm in Eva's as they both walk out the door leaving me behind.

(Just assume Alice is wearing something to cover herself from the sun, so a hoodie, jacket, etc.)

"Fuck both of you!" I say as I follow behind them and close the door behind us. As they give me a haughty laugh and keep walking ahead of me.

Arriving at the tailor that whoever would be friends with Eva, this place reeked of expensive. Entering it was a relatively large establishment, with a person at the counter and several tailors helping other very wealthy-looking customers. As we enter the customers give us a look over and scoff at seeing my appearance. Snorting at their obivious disapproval of me I ignore them.

"Hello, mams and sir. How can I help you?" the young man at the counter says to us as we enter the shop.

"Yes, a friend of mine recommended this place. They said Alarik would be expecting us," Eva says walking over to the counter and getting a surprised look from the young man behind the counter.

"Of course mam, let me go and get Alarik for you," the young man says nodding to Eva and leaving to get whoever this Alarik is. Returning a minute after leaving the young man returns with a middle-aged, shorter skinny man, with well-kept graying hair and cleanly shaved, and who was wearing a very fine suit.

"Hello, you must be Miss Strömberg and her companions. Miss Victoria told me you were to be expected. Though I would assume the suit is for your...friend here," Alarik says looking me over and I can see the disapproval of my looks in his eyes, though he still shows an indifferent face.

"Yes, he needs a suit for going out to the club tonight with us," Eva says to Alarik and he nods in understanding.

"Of course, follow me sir and I will get you outfitted," Alarik says turning around and sighing I follow him as Eva and Alice walk around the store looking at all the suits and other articles of clothing.

Following Alarik to the back of the store, he brings me to a private area where it would appear only the most important customers are brought. Entering a small room with three mirrors in a semi-circle facing a small platform. He stands next to it and though he is only 5'6" (168cm) he gestures for me to step up on it. Shrugging my shoulders I step onto the platform, adding an extra foot to my height and now feeling like an even larger giant. Without saying anything he takes out a sewing tape measure and begins to measure me.

"Sir if you could step off the platform, as your height is already hard to measure your chest and arms," Alarik says asking me to step down after taking my sizes for my waist and legs. Following his instructions, he quickly finishes measuring me.

"Miss Strömberg has already said this suit is going to be used for dancing, meaning it will need to be light, breathable, and somewhat flexible. However, I can make it to a design you have in mind, anything you wish it to be?" Alarik asks me after writing down my measurements in a small notebook that he took from his breast pocket.

"I'm not really into style, you can ask my girlfriend who was with Eva, I mean Miss Strömberg," I say to him shrugging my shoulders and he gives me a look of 'I can tell'.

"I see... then in that case I will inquire with Miss….." Alarik says to me looking at me for Alice's name.

"Cullen," I say to him.

"Miss Cullen, did you only want the one suit? It will be the only one ready for tonight, though I can make more for you to pick up at a later date or send to you," Alarik says to me still having an indifferent look on his face.

"Let's go meet with my friends and my girlfriend will probably want you to make me more suits," I say to him walking past him and heading over to where I can smell Alice and Eva at.

Quickly following me, with a shocked face at my lack of decorum. Walking over to the women's section of the store I find Eva sitting outside a room where Alice is most likely getting fitted for a dress or whatever article of clothing she is going to buy.

"Eva, did Alice just go in there? I need her help with suit styles and if I should buy anymore," I ask Eva and she sees the annoyed look on Alarik's face.

"I'll be out in a minute Matt," I hear Alice say from the room. After waiting a few minutes Alice comes out of the room wearing a silky short black dress, with a decolletage showing a nice view from my height to her perky breasts.

Giving me a sly look she turns in her dress showing the back side and it conforms to her curves very well and is backless showing her smooth skin. Luckily we are inside or she'd be sparkling. Seeing the look on my face of enjoying the view, Eva chuckles and Alice has a look of lust in her eyes, if we weren't in a store or by people I'd rip that dress off her right now.

"If you could make something to match this dress please for tonight. As for more suits, could you make some various styles of Slim-fit suits for him that'd be great," Alice says to Alarik, after smiling at my lust-filled stare at her.

"No problem Miss Cullen, I'm glad one of you has a good fashion sense. That dress also looks fabulous on you," Alarik says nodding his head to Alice and turning around to start working on the suits.

"Matt likes what he sees. You know that now you have the money you can buy her a lot of things that will make the both of you happy," Eva says as Alice returns to the room to finish up Eva walks over to me whispering the last part and giving me a knowing look.

"What are you saying?" I say to her narrowing my eyes at Eva.

"You damn well what I'm saying," Eva says laughing at me and walking over to the counter.

Going to the counter, the young man from earlier tells me that with the five suits. The one for tonight and the four others Alarik is going to make, plus the dress that Alice is now going to buy, the total comes to thirty thousand USD. I almost had a coughing fit after hearing the amount, each item cost around five thousand USD. Handing over my black card that the bank gave me, the amount goes through immediately. Crying on the inside, the only thing that keeps me sane is the way Alice looks in the dress.

'Now I can't rip it off her and she better not rip my suits off me, fuck, is this what the extremely wealthy do on a daily basis?' I think to myself after Alice comes over and we leave the store to head to a barber.

Entering another high-end barber shop in the area, it would seem Eva is determined about me spending the 'endless' money I now have. As we enter we can see many old-styled barber chairs and the barbers seem to be dressed in butler-like suits. The man at the counter seeing us asks how he can help, Alice tells him that I need a cut. After waiting for a few minutes one of the chairs becomes available and the man at the counter tells me to go take a seat.

"You have an…..interesting style," the barber says to me seeing my cave-man beard and long hair.

"What are you looking to get today?" he says seeing me not respond to his statement.

"Cut his hair short, but leave the top slightly longer than the sides. You shave the beard shorter too please," Alice says hearing the barber's question. The barber looks at her and nods but gives me a look of questioning if I agree. Giving him a nod, he begins to cut my hair. Seeing my hair cut saddens me.

'The things we do for love,' I think to myself seeing my hair fall to the floor.

(He now looks like Chris Hemsworth from Thor, but with the short hair and beard.)

After he was done cutting and trimming, I pay the shop and tip him a hundred USD, as I saw the other men tipping their barbers. Since this was a high-end one I figured a hundred USD was a good tip and he was happy with the tip and told me to have a good rest of the day.

"I think you look better," Eva says after we leave the shop and looks at me with a critical eye.

"Yes, you are much sexier! My sexy teddy bear!" Alice says and hugs me from the side as we walk down the street.

"I am not sure a teddy bear can be sexy," I say sighing as Eva is laughing having heard Alice.

67