Ch.50
1.1k 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An: No matter the form he takes, other than his true form he can access all his powers but only up to 75% of his max power. In his true form, the huge ice giant form, he can use all his powers at max strength. His max strength matches the highest level of Primordial gods, so Primordials like Gaea and that makes him much stronger than any other god in the Norse Pantheon. Thor and Odin are the strongest gods in the Norse Pantheon, but Thor only reaches 30% of Matt's max power, while Odin reaches 25% of Matt's max power. Primordials in all Pantheons are considered the top of the top in terms of power. Matt has basically become the primordial of death and winter for the Norse Pantheon. This is just an FYI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Matt Pov)

I found out that today the day Victoria is supposed to come back to spy on us, Edward convinced Charlie and Bella to let him take her to Florida so everyone could deal with Victoria. Now she will come back again to spy on Bella if she is that desperate to learn about us, sometimes the idiot doesn't learn, but if we can scare her away she might not come back until she has her little army of rats with wings. We all didn't go to school today, as instead, we decided to roam the territories to watch for Victoria.

She eventually was found by the Cullen territory, she was being chased by Emmett and Jasper, as I found out later from Victoria. Then crossing into the wolf territory they collided with Emmett mid-jump trying to catch Victoria, almost causing a fight to break out between the two sides. This little scuffle let Victoria escape with confidence that her army will be able to pick us clean. Appearing at the border of the territories with Alice as the fight is about to break out, I decided to step in once Victoria escapes.

"Hey idiots! Stop growling at each other! Your dislike for one another let a dangerous enemy escape! Now she is going to finish whatever she is planning!" I say annoyed with how they are all too stupid to get over their dislike for one another, mostly the wolves' fault though. Though it did work out since Victoria got to escape, letting my plans keep forming in motion to eventually overthrow the Volturi and establish an actual supernatural government, without showing I'm a god also.

Hearing me Emmett, Jasper, Edythe, and Rosalie who were ready to fight the wolves stop and glare at me, but ultimately relax a bit but are still looking at the wolves in case they need to fight. While the wolves all growl at me in defiance, except Sam and Jacob who are about to step in and try to calm them down. Though before they can I decide to show some of my dominance, by immediately shifting into my huge ice bear form and standing on my hind legs making me stand at 40' (12.2m) and roar at them dwarfing them all as they are only 6' (183cm) tall at the shoulders. The Cullens, except Alice, are staring at me in awe, since I never showed this form to them yet. While the wolves step back a few feet in fear, but get a hold of their fear and while cowering a bit still show their defiance by showing their teeth. Though not all of them are scared of me like Sam and Jacob who are staring at me in awe also.

'I said stand down!' I growl to them, while the Cullens don't understand me the wolves can and my presence now pushing them all to submit to me, other than Sam and Jacob who I consider friends.

'Stand down fools! If you couldn't tell, they were never the enemy! Who stopped them from catching the rogue vampire?!' Sam says growling and snapping at a few wolves to make them snap back to the situation.

'It was Jared,' I say sitting down on the ground in my ice bear form, now Alice is sitting on my head rubber herself into my fur and making me feel less intimidating. I can hear her mumbling about the fluffiness of my fur while rubbing her face into it.

'Jared you will be punished later! Once I think of a good punishment, everyone except Jacob leave and return to your duties!' Sam says and there are a few more wolves now since I last saw them. They all whimper but listen to Sam, though Jared gives the Cullens and me one last glare before running off with the others.

'It is nice seeing we can communicate with you in this form, though I didn't know you could turn into that. I thought you could only turn into a bipedal bear. Was this achieved after what I helped you with?' Sam says to me after the other wolves leave and I can sense the amusement from Jacob as he watches Alice rubbing her face into my head.

'Yeah this was achieved after you helped me the other day, and this form is much stronger than my bipedal one. The only difference is the bipedal one lets me have opposable thumbs and the same agility I have in my human form, while this one is more bear-like and tanky along with control over ice,' I say to him and he just nods his head in understanding to me. Then I shift back to my human form and have Alice clinging to my back now pouting since I'm no longer 'fluffy'.

"So what do we do now? Do you think she will be back?" Emmett asks breaking the ice of silence that formed after I shifted back to my human form.

"I doubt it, not after we almost caught her, though I am not a hundred percent sure," I translate for Sam who is sitting across the river from us that separates the two territories.

"I agree with Sam, she would be a fool to come back so soon, though she will come back eventually I am sure as she will want the head of Matt and Bella for some reason as revenge for killing her mate," Carlisle says while thinking. As he finished saying this Alice has a vision, with me holding her steady waiting for the vision to finish.

"She will return, but with an army of newborns!" Alice says in worry and fear but calms down once I place a reassuring hand on her shoulder. The looks on the faces of the Cullens are pure fear and worry, Sam and Jacob seeing this are confused.

"Newborn vampires Alice means, they are generally stronger than older vampires as they still have 'life' in their veins. Since Alice's vision are hardly wrong, this does not bode well and this is another reason I would tell the elders to reconsider an official alliance with the Cullens. Tell them that the Strömberg Clan stands with the Cullens and has an official alliance with them, that might make them reconsider their stupidity," I say to Sam and Jacob who now are worrying about the future too after hearing my explanation.

"I appreciate that Matt, as the head of the Cullens your clan will have our assistance. You can tell your elders I would be happy to make an official alliance with your people," Carlisle says to Sam and Jacob after smiling at me.

'I will relay to the elders what we learned today and voice my opinion on joining an official alliance with you both. Does Alice's vision say anything about when she will attack?' Sam says to me and I translate it to the group.

"No unfortunately it didn't show me a time, I really don't ever get time frames. Though I would assume sooner rather than later, considering she will need to build an army and attack shortly after gathering them if she wants the advantage of their enhanced strength at being newborn vampires," Alice says with a sigh and apologetic look.

"True, then if she starts building after today, then I would say in a few weeks at the earliest and if she wants more numbers than a few months," Carlisle says after agreeing with Alice's assessment.

'Then I will begin training the wolves more and relay the importance of making an official alliance with both your clans,' Sam says and once again I translate it for him. He and Jacob then both nod their heads goodbye as they turn and leave back to the village.

"Well, that means we only have a few weeks, maybe months to train our somewhat rusty fighting abilities. Jasper if you could please help everyone train," Carlisle says to everyone and asks Jasper who nods in understanding.

"Alice and I have already learned fighting techniques, that we could help teach you all also," I say to them and they each smile and nod to us accepting the help.

"Also Matt, is that your Mr.Freeze bear form that lets you use ice abilities?" Emmett asks me with a chuckle and everyone else is laughing now too, lightening the mood.

"Har, har. But yeah this is the form that I achieved after getting a hold of my emotions and it does let me use ice abilities. Want me to freeze your balls as a demonstration? It's not like you need them," I say giving him a very deadly smile and making everyone else laugh.

"NOPE! Plus we already saw the demo when you froze that guy in Italy," Emmett says cupping his balls and turning from me.

"Ok, ok, enough messing around, we have much to do and possibly not much time. We can meet at your house to train if that is fine? We can meet also every afternoon and train with Matt and Alice in their form of fighting and then Jasper at night," Carlisle says looking at me for confirmation which I nod to and then everyone heads back home after agreeing with the schedule moving forward.

"Looks like we should postpone inviting Jacob over until this blows over as everyone is going to be busy moving forward," I say to Alice as I run home with her in my arms princess carry style which she talked me into doing. With a thinking pose as she paces her one finger on her lips, she just shrugs and nods agreeing with me.

"Matt, you could just kill her and stop the threat from happening right? Especially now that you're a god, so why let this keep going on?" Alice asks me after we got home and were in our room cuddling on our bed and watching TV.

"You are right I could have killed her and put this all to an end, but I need this to happen for various reasons. First, this will make the wolves be forced to accept an alliance with the Cullens out of fear of a vampire army. Then when the Volturi come to bother us again, which they most certainly will do, we can then use this alliance with the wolves to fight against them. But we will still need more help, that is where other covens who hate the Volturi come in, forming an alliance with other covens in the world, wolves, and my clan we can rid the world of the Volturi. With them gone we can form a new ruling party that is not stuck in the old ways of ruling, one that can possibly form the first alliance with all types of supernaturals. Like the UN, but with supernatural creatures and possibly help create a city that is for all supernatural kind to live peaceably in. That is my ultimate dream and goal, but certain things need to happen for that to be achieved, this little scuffle with that red-headed rat of a vampire is just the first step," I explain my ultimate goal to Alice and she just stares at me in excitement at the idea also.

"I will do my best to help your dream come true!" Alice says smiling at me and cuddling closer to me. I just smile and kiss her lovingly, before we return to cuddling and watching TV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: A new milestone achieved, and now I hope you all can understand his ultimate goal and strength. 

51