Ch.81
444 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

'Alice how is everything going? You might want to come to me and meet the Jade Emperor, he said he would help us fight Anubis,' I say reaching out to Alice through our connection.

'I was just finishing up with our plans, but if we can add the Jade Emperor to them, then the possibility of it working only increase. I'll come right away,' Alice says and shortly after teleports to my location, inside the Jade Emperor's palace.

"Hello, Queen Sýnmyrkr, it is nice to meet you finally," the Jade Emperor says after Alice teleports to my side and looks around at her surroundings.

"Nice to meet you as well Jade Emperor, you have an extremely beautiful palace. Makes me think maybe we should edit our slightly," Alice says with a smirk at me, as I just shrug in indifference.

"Thank you, from what your husband told me is that Anubis could lead to our defeat to Chaos. Is this true?" the Jade Emperor asks Alice after a short laugh at her suggestion.

"Yes, I've had countless visions of the future after ascending to godhood. Each one that involves us allying with Anubis leads to our defeat with Chaos," Alice says taking a seat in my lap, as she never cared for formality.

"That is concerning. I'm sure you have your guesses, my only thought is he either betrays us to Chaos or is already working with her," the Jade Emperor says as both Alice and I nod our heads in agreement.

"Did you know that before you ascended to godhood, Anubis was my equal and watcher of the realm of death? I have a feeling it is to kill you and reclaim his position in the hierarchy. Plus for you, this war with Chaos would benefit your realm as most would die," the Jade Emperor says after a few moments of silence.

"That would explain why Anubis would be against us, but he said he has allies amongst the other gods and primordials. Who exactly would side with him, even in this time?" I ask the Jade Emperor.

"When he was still the Primordial of Death, many would ally themselves with him. The ones who would still fight alongside him now would only be a few if my guesses are correct. They would be Lucifer, Mara, Apophis, and Tartaros. They are the only ones who never had an issue with Chaos or death," the Jade Emperor says to us.

"If that is true then this war with Chaos will become much harder. Sýnmyrkr, I do not think your plan will work and we need to just prepare the other gods for the war that is coming. If each pantheon works together, they can each handle one of those primordials," I say with a sigh after hearing the Jade Emperor.

"Your husband is right, we can only prepare as much as we can and hope that the other gods can put aside their differences for this great war. Though if this war is fought on earth it will lead to its destruction, so where can we fight it?" the Jade Emperor says.

"Our realm will be the place we fight. My city will be prepared, plus with all the extra gods and warriors there we should be able to make the stand. My world can handle the wrath of Chaos for as long as I can," I say and the Jade Emperor nods.

"May I go there and set up a location for my people?" the Jade Emperor asks me.

"Yes, show my High General Sarnald this badge and she will know you are an ally. My wife and I will head to the Japanese Pantheon and hope they join us in our cause. May you also warn the others we have allied with, who we suspect to be our enemies," I say to the Jade Emperor, as he nods his head taking my badge before we all teleport away to separate locations.

We teleported to Toyko, Japan. Normally Alice would want to explore the place, however now we feel even more stress at this war that is coming. Instead, we immediately made our presence known and requested a meeting with the two Queens who ruled over the Japanese gods. The two sisters, Amaterasu the sun Goddess and Tsukiyomi the moon goddess. A portal opened in front of us shortly after making our presence known, leading to the realm of the Japanese gods. Much like the Chinese pantheon, the realm of the Japanese gods looked like we went back in time to the Edo period of Japan. The realm was a beautiful ancient Japanese looking city, with many Cherry blossom trees blooming. The two sisters appeared before us dressed in luxurious Kimonos.

"King and Queen of Jotunheim, what can we do for you?" Amaterasu says to us with a warm welcoming smile, while her sister eyes us coldly with a judgemental look.

"We come for an alliance with your people for a war with Chaos that is coming soon. We also have a city being built in Greenland for our supernatural children on earth," I say to them.

"Here look," Alice says not wanting to waste more time, and shows them the images she has seen from some of her visions of the war with Chaos.

"This is grave news," Amaterasu says with a worried look, while Tsukiyomi still has a cold look of indifference, but I can see the worry in her eyes.

"We have already made allies with the Greeks, Mayans, Egyptians, Asgardians, and Chinese. If you join us we can stand a chance," I say to them as I can see them contemplating my statement.

"We will join this war of course. I will have some of our people go to this city to build our section," Tsukiyomi answers for them and her sister nods in agreement.

"That is good, from our estimates we have at most a few months before our war with Chaos. I will have a meeting with our allies in our realm in a few weeks to discuss a war strategy. For now, focus on building your forces and your section of the city, that is my suggestion," I say to them with seriousness and they both nod their heads in agreement.

"We heard your people are prideful and wouldn't have joined us easily. Thank you for joining us easily," Alice says to them, Amaterasu smiles at her statement and Tsukiyomi smirks.

"That was true once, but we have come a long way in trying to progress past our old stubbornness. Though what you have shown us concerns us all, we will fight as the fight would come to us no matter what one day anyway," Tsukiyomi says with a look of defiance, that quickly transitions to sadness.

"Well, we will head back to the city now and see how it is coming along. It has been a few weeks since we last were there and should be improving quite nicely," I say to them and they both nod their heads as Alice and I teleport back to our new city in Greenland.

Arriving outside the city, Alice and I become surprised at how much had changed. There are now atleast a million inhabitants inside the city and growing. So many different species from all realms of the supernatural and surprisingly they are getting along better than I thought they would. As we showed up Thor, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Edythe sense us making their way to us.

"Brother and sister you both have returned finally! I'm glad you were successful in your mission!" Thor says grabbing us both in a hug.

"Good to see you all," I say as Alice goes around hugging them all in greeting.

"What exactly happened while we were gone? This is going so much more smoothly than I thought it would," I say seeing the city operate so well, even though it is only a few months old now.

"Well this is what happens when we gods work together!" Emmett says puffing out his chest, now Thor nods copying him.

"What these two idiots mean, is that everyone here knows we gods exist and are watching over them. We have made our laws well followed and the council you instated is working very well," Edythe says with a roll of her eyes.

"My family knows you are all gods? Do they know I am a god too?" I say curious as I figured building a city like this would lead to that outcome eventually.

"Yeah sorry brother they do. But they took the news well! Your elders came too upon hearing the news and now your whole clan lives here! Though your clan is unsure who should be clan head, once they heard you were a god," Thor says with an embarrassed smile.

"I see, well I will deal with that shortly. Who is currently residing in the city?" I say as we begin to walk through the city with them giving us a tour.

"As you know your clan, the vampires, and the elves who came to this city reside in the center," Thor says with a shrug.

"The Mayan section has the Quileute tribe, as they all came here too. Once they learned gods exist and Jacob is a champion of one," Emmett says.

"They also have other creatures living there, like these half snake people and people who have Rabbit features," Rosalie says as we make our way through the Mayan section. We do come across people with Snake bottom halves and human top halves, the climate in the Mayan section transitioned to a rainforest like heat and humidity. There were also people with rabbit ears and legs amongst them and the Quileute tribe, who waved in greeting at us as we passed.

The Egyptian section had, a climate resembling the dry heat of the Egyptian desert. There were a group of people called Khepri walking around, they had human bodies but Beatle heads. There were also Sphinxs walking around, they seemed to be just as intelligent as any other person in this city. The last group of people living in their section was a people called Babi, a sentient group of baboons who would act just like humans.

The Greek part of the city had the most diverse, as there were many creatures and people living there. Cyclopes, centaurs, Satyrs, Dryads, and Nymphs. The Chinese and Japanese sections of the city were just being built, so none of whoever they would bring here yet have joined. We then spent the next few hours touring the city and seeing how each group of people lived their lives. I was just killing time before the eventual meeting I would have to have with my clan.

"Does no one we know reside in Forks still?" I ask as we make our way to the center of the city where my clan resides.

"Everyone we care about came to live in this city. Though your direct family has many questions for you, as you never told them about your godhood," Jasper says.

"I figured, do they know you each are gods? Did any ask to become gods, because I can not ascend anyone else," I say to them as we walk.

"Yeah they know we are gods now, though no one asked how or if they could become ones too," Emmett says while flexing. After a few more minutes of small talk amongst ourselves, we arrived in front of my clan section of the city. I can see my clan as made themselves right at home here and seem to like this city better than where they were original.

"Matt, Alice?! Everyone! Matt and Alice have returned!" one of my clan members says as we approach them. Like that all my clan members stopped what they were doing and all rush out to see us.

"Matt, you have a lot to answer us!" Ivar says as all my family rushes over to us, but they give us welcoming hugs first.

"Yeah, I know," I say with a sigh.

18