Chapter 1: Unexpected marriage plans.
262 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was age 732 a time where a prince would be born and grow up to become one of universe seven strongest warriors and want on to save it multiple times alongside Goku. However something has changed as instead of Prince Vegeta being born a male he was instead born as a female with all his past life memories.

King Vegeta: "Vega you grow stronger everyday. Someday you will surpass me in strength and rule the universe not that Frieza bastard."

As King Vegeta was praise his daughter, said daughter was completely ignoring him in fact finding his constant praising to be annoying at this point.

Vega: Would you just shut up I'm trying to train here.

Which she actually was doing. After a few months have passed Vega had gotten over the fact that he is now a she and accepted it, well at least until she can get her hands on the dragon balls that is. What she is now doing is training or accurately image training. Since she is an infant and can't exactly do any real training yet she is stuck just doing image training.

Goku: "Kamehameha"

Vegeta: "Galick Gun."

What she is imagining is her former self fighting Goku.

She had of course imagined fighting other opponents as well like Frieza, Cell, and Broly but she mostly just focused on Goku.

King Vegeta: "Why is this low class trash in the same area as my daughter."

Doctor 1: "Oh him well you see his power level is extremely high so we decide to put him in a an elite pod."

At this the king gets enraged.

King Vegeta: "Are you saying that this low class scum is as powerful as my daughter who was born with the highest power level in the history of saiyan."

Doctor 1: "Well actually my king this child power level surpasses that of Princess Vega"

King Vegeta: What!? How can that be? A low class saiyan born with a power level greater than my daughter. There is obviously mistake going on here.

King Vegeta: "show me his power level."

Doctor 1: "We can't my king the thing is that every time we try to scan the boy power level the scouter will breaks."

As the doctor said this, the other one tried to use a scouter to scan the boy power but just the first doctor said the scouter did indeed break.

King Vegeta: This can't be happening. A low class saiyan boy being born stronger than my daughter what kind of joke is this.

While all of this was going on Vega was still doing image training. For a long time Vega knew that Broly was there and of his power too which is part of the reason why she's doing image training beside wanting to pass the time. Even though Vega doesn't care one bit that Broly is stronger then her Vega still has drive to be the strongest so she is putting her all into her image training and is using Broly strength as motivation.

King Vegeta: "Send this boy off planet."

Doctor 1: "Huh I beg your pardon my king."

King Vegeta: "I said send this boy off planet. More specifically send this boy to planet vampa."

The doctor afraid that the king might kill him if he disobey comply.

Vega: Seriously father it's not even 5 minutes after you find out Broly power and you're already sending him off to die. I knew that you were a coward and feared his power but I didn't think you were resorted to this that fast. 

After the doctor left king Vegeta walk up to Vega pod.

King Vegeta: "How dare that low class scum be born stronger than you. If that boy were to live he might have become a threat and I can't have that."

Vega: You're a coward father not only did you just got rid of a very powerful warrior one that could have helped save planet Vegeta when Frieza destroyed it but you didn't even stop to consider using him for your plan to take over Frieza empire that I know you are planning to do. Not only are you a disgrace of a saiyan but you are also a fool.

As Vega was disgusted with his father's action a idea came to the king.

King Vegeta: "Hmm but now that I think about it if you were to marry and have his children. You would produce a strong child."

Vega: Wait what?

King Vegeta: "Not only that but by marrying him it would eliminate the possibility of him rebelling against us. Plus he could be a very useful pawn in overthrowing Frieza."

Vega: Oh hell no! I don't know what brought this change in you but I ain't marrying Broly and I don't care what you say. I already have a wife and I plan on making sure that she will remain my wife in this timeline. Once I'm old enough I plan on going to planet namek and use their dragon ball to wish me back into a boy again after I kill Frieza of course. I couldn't care less about your damn politics.

King Vegeta: "Yeah now that I think about it maybe I was too hasty in deciding the boy fate. I should probably cancel my order to send him off world. After all that is no fate for my future son in law."

Vega: WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS IF IT DECIDED ALREADY!!!

King Vegeta: "Well I'm off. Keep on growing strong my girl because one day you will be on top of the galaxy and with that child as your husband you two will be unstoppable. Hmm I should probably learn my future son in law's name."

Vega: AGAIN WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I'M GOING TO PLAY ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID PLAN!!

As Vega was getting angry with her father somewhere far away in space and outside the scope of time. Someone was watching this happen with great amusement.

???: "Oh my this is most interesting. But still I do wonder what caused this change in history? Oh well it doesn't matter this should still be fun to watch and who knows it might even cause the supreme kai of time some trouble or at the very least gave her a serious headache."

The mysterious person disappears from where they stood off to who knows where. Most likely to cause even more change to the timeline.

10