chapter 2: Vega mother.
519 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BOOOM.

An explosion could be heard somewhere off in the distance all the way from the castle.

King Vegeta: "She at it again isn't she?"

???: "Yes I believe so."

What they were talking about was Vega who after her birth has been constantly training very intensely for 3 years.

BOOOOOOOM.

King Vegeta: "Do you mind going out there and telling her to stop before she destroys something."

???: "Why don't you order someone else to do it. You are the king after all."

King Vegeta: "Because if I do that she would just ignore them and keep on training anyway and if I tell them to use force she would just beat them up and send them to a healing pod."

???: "I get that but why are you making ME do it. Last I check you're her father and the king of all saiyan so should I be the one to rein her in because you too lazy to do it yourself."

King Vegeta: "Yes one would think that but for some reason she refuses to listen to me and I can't force her to stop because she has already surpass in strength. You're the only one who she would listen to so you go out there and put an end to it."

???: " True but why should I? I see no harm in letting her do what she wants."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

King Vegeta: "You do hear that right?"

???: "I have no idea what you're talking about?"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

King Vegeta: "At this rate she will destroy the entitled castle."

???: "Ok find I'll tell her to stop."

King Vegeta: "Yes please do."

King Vegeta let out a sigh of relief.

While this person got off her chair and began to walk toward the trouble making princess.

Vega with heavy weighted wristbands that weigh about 300 pounds was just standing after shooting off an ki blasts looking very worn out.

Vega: Okay I think it's about time I try THAT out it has been a while since I last used it.

Vega: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH."

Vega starts to build up energy.

???: "What do you think you're doing?"

Vega: "What are you doing here!? Can't you see I'm busy."

???: "Yes busy destroying everything in your surroundings. Also what was that that you were doing just now it was almost as if you were trying to transform or something. You need to look at the full moon for that or a power ball."

Vega: "None of your business now get lost."

???: "Is this anyway you speak to your mother."

Vega: "Yes now be gone woman."

Vega mother: "Wow after all the trouble I went through give birth to you this is how you treat me." fake sounding sad.

Vega: "You didn't birth me I came out of a pod."

Vega mother: "True but I did give you half of my DNA so you should treat me with respect."

Vega: "Yeah sure whatever can you go now I'm training."

Vega mother: "Na I'm good I think I might just watch you train for once. Your father is afraid that you might just blow up the castle or something and told me to stop you but I don't feel like doing it."

Vega: Not my problem if the castle gets blown up.

Vega mother: "But I am curious, why are you training this hard anyway? Most saiyan your age would go off world and conquer planets but you don't do that and when you do go on a mission for lord Frieza you don't take it very seriously and let way too many people live. I'm surprised Frieza hasn't already killed you for your lack of effort on missions."

Vega: "So what, what it to you?"

Vega mother: "What can't a mother ask her daughter why she acts so strangely."

Vega: "Yes you can't."

Vega then went on to continue her training completely ignoring her mother.

Vega: Still not strong enough. At this rate I'll only be around Frieza second form by the time he goes to destroy planet Vegeta. I need to train in higher gravity but without the gravity chamber I can't and none of the saiyan know how to build one. The only way I can train in higher gravity is if I go off world and the only way I can do that is if I go on a mission for Frieza but it mostly likely going to involve genocide so that not an option."

Vega: "Galick gun."

Vega continued training for 3 hours before falling to the ground.

Vega mother: "That least longer then I thought."

She then went on to pick up the 3 year old Vega.

Vega mother: You are very strange working your body to the bone to get stronger when you're already at a power level of 11500.

the next day.

Vega: "Galick gun."

Random guy 1: "HELP."

Random guy 2: "AAAAHHHH."

Random guy 3: "I thought this was supposed to be training not a massacre!"

This time Vega decided to let some poor fool join in on her training.

Vega: "Is this the best you got? And you call yourself saiyan elite. Ha what a joke."

Vega mother: "Oh my I do hope they end up okay. It is quite hard to get good training partner for her."

This continued on for three days.

Vega: "This is getting me nowhere."

Vega mother: "Well if you want I could train with you but I doubt I would be much help."

Vega: "Well better than nothing I guess."

Mother and daughter begin to train together for about 15 minutes.

Vega mother: "Are you holding back?"

Vega: "No I just decided to have some fun is all."

Vega mother: "So you are holding back."

Vega: "If you have a problem with it I can always go all out but I doubt you'll last 30 seconds."

Vega mother: "Is that a fact last I check your power level is only 500 higher than mine. I could still put up a decent fight."

Vega: "Okay fine but don't say I didn't warn you."

Vega then begins to go all out and 30 seconds later.

Vega mother: "How are you this strong? It has only been about 4 days since your power level was 11500."

Vega: "Partly because of this."

Vega handed her the weighted wristbands.

She looks confused.

Vega mother: "I don't get it, it's heavy but I don't see how this only can make you this strong that fast."

Vega: "Well that's because it not the only weighted clothes I'm wearing."

Indeed Vega clothes was heavy weighted her shirt was weighted 500 pounds, her pant 700, her boot 450, even her gloves is around 350.

Vega: Yeah I decided to take a page out of Kakarot book. The guy may be a buffoon most of the time but when it comes to training he does occasionally have some great ideas.

Vega mother: "Seriously!? How much do they weigh and how did you even get them?"

Vega: "A lot and all I did was just ask someone to make them."

Vega mother: "Oh in that case do you mind telling me who made yours."

Vega: "Sure but why do you want to know?"

Vega mother: "Huh isn't that obvious so that I can ask them to make me one."

Vega: "Okay sure."

Vega then told her mother who made her weighted clothes and then she soon left. 

Vega: About time she left now I can finally try out super saiyan. Hopefully I can still use it. "AAAAAHHHHH."

Vega then begins to charge up energy in her body, her sticking up ward turning a golden color, her eyes a light green she is now a super saiyan.

while else nearby a scouter broke.

Vega mother: "What the hell? Is my scouter defective or something. It said someone have a power level of 575,000 but that can't be possible Frieza isn't even here."

Back with Vega

Vega: Okay good now onto super saiyan 2. 

Vega was about to transform into a super saiyan 2 when a sharp pain overcame her body.

Vega: What the hell?

Vega then falls down to the floor and turns back into her base form.

Vega: Damn it, it looks like my body can't handle transforming into a super saiyan just yet. I'll either need to get my body ready for it or find some other form that is not as taxing to my body either way I need to do that before Frieza comes and destroys planet Vegeta. I refuse to live under the thumb of that bastard for a second time.

Vega then got back up.

Vega: Now all I need to do is train until my body can handle super saiyan and then work up to blue.

As Vega continued on training for about an hour before deciding to call it quits somewhere out in space a planet was just destroyed.

Whis: "Oh my don't think you went a bit overboard lord Beerus."

Beerus: "No they were quite rude and one of them even tried to poison me."

Whis: "True but their food were quite delicious if I do say so myself."

Beerus: "Yes what a shame but I doubted that they would have advanced much even if I give them a 1,000 years. Well anyways Whis I'm getting sleepy so let's head home."

Whis: "Not quite yet my lord we still have to go visit a planet called Vegeta and meet with their king."

Beerus: "Oh yes that let's just get it over with already."

And so they begin to head their way to planet vegeta.

13