Todd 2
35 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his haste to capture Cody, Kire had forgotten to capture Todd as well. Todd was left paralyzed, unable to do anything without the command of his master. At the moment, Todd was also attached to the invisible planet. He was running out of breathable ink.

Cody sulked. He was trapped in this beastly jail, and he was truly stumped this time. Or was he? After a few short hours of crying softly, he had formed a genius plan. Todd, the man he missed so dearly, was still out there. He just needed to communicate with him, somehow. There was one thing that Kire did not take from him. His whiteboard wireless communication device, or WWCD for short. Both Cody and Todd had a miniature version in a secret pocket at all times. The WWCD was truly genius, using technology from the programmable whiteboard to create a device that was capable of sending messages through whiteboard text at any distance. Cody wrote "*vibrate" and just like that, Todd's device vibrated, alerting him that it was time to start communicating.

Cody had to keep his message short because the WWCD was so small. But being a genius, he managed to fit it within the 8-character limit.

After erasing the vibrate command (if only Cody had an AEW, but he had to do it the slow way), he wrote "comew/it".

Todd saw this and knew what to do. Being mute, he couldn't write anything back, but Cody knew that Todd would know what it meant.

***

No, no, NO! (Imagine me banging my fist against a desk while saying this.) How is Mars still approaching the Earth in real life? I jailed Cody, and Todd does not even EXIST! Todd is just an extension of Cody's imagination. Todd and Frank and Andy, they all cannot operate without Cody being present. How is this possible? Did I miss something? What the heck do I do?

Oh. Now that I have read what has most recently happened, I see it perfectly. I know what I must do.

***

Suddenly, Kire appeared in front of Todd. But Todd kept running forward. Unlike Cody, he had no fear of Kire. Kire had not reddened him for years in jail. Todd was pure green.

"STOP! I said STOP, you IDIOT CREATURE! You aren't even HUMAN!"

Kire was furious. Todd wouldn't stop running. He didn't even seem to be listening. Kire tried kicking Todd. But the green paint broke his leg. He cursed and shouted as his toes hurt like hell.

***

I'm Kire's caretaker, and I am calling 911. Someone has entered our home with a baseball bat. I'm scared. This doesn't look like a school bully, either. This is a grown man covered in green paint.

I hid until the police came. I couldn't escape without being seen, anyway. I wanted to cry, and I was shaking like hell.

The man was detained and arrested. To my relief, all he did was smash Kire's toes and his whiteboard. Well, to my relief, but also to my confusion. Maybe it was just a crazy person, but why only his whiteboard? I don't know what Kire's been getting up to, but... I don't even know anymore. I don't think I am buying him a new whiteboard either. We're still moving, of course. There's no way that this area is safe anymore.

***

I think I know what is happening now. The whiteboard demon can summon things. Cody summoned someone to destroy my whiteboard whenever he felt I was threatening his goals. And I know his main goal. To bring Mars to Earth. He must be stopped, but I don't know how. The supernatural containment force has refused to give me funding for a new replacement whiteboard this time. And now we are relocating to a new base of operations, too. The move is going to disrupt my productivity. Ugh!

2