Chapter 2
57 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I release a sigh and accept my new reality. After a few hours of panicking and thinking that this is not real, I finally can accept that I'm in the Harry Potter world.

My name is Andrew Briggs, a man born in New Jersey and a wizard that graduated from the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Not only that, I just finished my mastery of DADA.

After sighing, I take the newspaper on the table and look at the current date. At least, I need to ensure I'm on the correct timeline.

"13 November 1984. Just a few years after the Dark Lord was killed by a baby."

That is good. I have time to complete the mission I get from the company. For now, I need to see if there is a job vacancy in Hogwarts, and the only thing I can do for now is directly ask. I am writing a letter asking the headmaster if there is a vacancy in his school for a newly graduated master of DADA.

After writing the letter, I walk toward my owl, Terros. I pat the owl on the head and say.

"Terros, can you deliver this to Hogwarts Headmaster for me? It was in england."

"Hoot!"

I chuckle a little at his reply. It was as if he was telling me not to underestimate him.

"I'm sorry, boy. I'm not underestimating you. Anyway, I will give you some treats after you deliver the letter, okay? Also, make sure to wait for the reply. If he told you to wait, wait for the reply, but if he did not tell you to wait, please get back."

"Hoot! Hoot!"

"Good. Have a nice flight, boy."

I open up the window and let him fly away from his perch. With that taken care of, I need to take care of the second mission. I need to search for a new house. I want a house where I can ensure Harry is in the right place. If I did not get it, a little bit of mind control is good enough.

I take my jacket and walk toward the International Travel Agent nearby. I need to order some portkey.

=||=

It took a bit of effort, but a young couple 'willingly' sold their house for me and moved out to a bigger house on the other side of the city. Even with the help of magic, I did not want to destroy their life by taking away their home without compensation.

I pay them a higher price for their home, and I make sure to cast a suggestion spell that lets the neighborhood think they are moving out because they want a bigger family in the future.

It takes a bit of effort and time, but I know the owner of a house not too far away from where Harry lives.

"Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!"

I snap from my thoughts and see that Terros is behind the window to my new house. When I opened up the window, he started to attack my hand.

"Ow! Ow! Down, boy. What is wrong with you?"

"Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!"

"Ah, so you get back home and see there is no one inside, huh? I'm so sorry, boy, but I'm rather busy. Here, I bring your treat with me just in case you can find me."

I give him owl treats and see him devour them quickly. After eating all the treats, he showed his back to me. There is a letter tied to his back.

"Let's see… Bla Bla Bla Bla… We already have someone in the position you want… Bla Bla Bla… We are sorry to inform you of this and hope you find a job where your mastery can be useful. Well, it looks like I'm already too late. There is no condition saying that I need to immediately get the job. For now, I can focus on the Dursley."

What kind of plan should I make to ensure Harry has a better family? Maybe I should bind Petunia? That would be the easiest thing to do. However, there is one problem.

I look out the window and can feel how powerful the ward around the place is. Because of my Soul Talent, I can feel the Blood Ward around where the Dursley lived. They are lucky to have that barrier around their house.

I don't know how to make that kind of barrier, but I know it has an intention-based word. It will punish anyone who wants to hurt Harry very severely. The only reason the barrier did not punish the Dursley is that they are related to Harry.

I did not have any bad intentions toward Harry; I had the opposite intention. I want to help him. That is why I did not feel any hostility when I got inside the barrier. However, I don't know if casting spells inside the barrier will alert Dumbledore or not.

If I cannot cast spells inside the barrier, what about from the front? I smile a little and take out a small box from my pocket. When I opened the box, I could see a single ring with a diamond in the middle of the ring.

This is the binding tool I got from the company. I will get a maximum of five rings. One ring will be transported to my home inside my company device (I changed it into this house after getting this house) that I can use to capture my target.

The limit will increase the more waifu I capture.

I take out the ring and smirk a little. Let's do this.

=||=

I cast a notice me not on myself and cast a camouflage spell as well. I follow Vernon from behind, and when he gets into an empty street, I stun him, and another cast notices me not on him.

I put a small box with my binding ring into his pocket and took out his wallet. I take out all his money and put his wallet next to him. I quickly modified his memory. I'm not a master of mind magic, but with the help of Soul Talent, I can cast it without an issue.

I alter his memory, so he remembers that he wants to buy a ring for his wife as a gift for getting a bonus from his workplace. However, before he got back home, he remembered a young man hitting him right in the head.

I also made sure to make a blunt injury to his head.

After all that is done, I wait fifteen minutes before waking the fat man.

"Urgh. Bloody hell."

"Are you okay, sir?"

"What?"

"Are you okay, sir? You are lying on the ground."

"Huh?"

Vernon looks around for a few seconds before panicking and checking his pocket. When he takes out the box, I put it into his jacket and release a sigh; I know my plan is working.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, mate. It looks like I have been mugged."

He takes his wallet on the ground and checks if something is missing.

"It is bloody lucky that cunt only takes my money."

"Do you need some money? I can give it to you if you want to take a cab."

"No worry, mate. My home is not too far from here. Anyway, thank you for waking me up but I need to get back home."

Vernon walked away from me and did not see me smiling from ear to ear.

0