Chapter 3
53 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grin a little when I feel a connection between Petunia and me. It looks like she already wears the ring, which is good.

I looked at the clock and saw it was seven in the evening. After getting back from manipulating Vernon, I'm working on the ward around my house. At the moment, a simple alert notification notified me if someone was getting into my home.

Anyway, I take out my phone and see the progress of Petunia. It says it was one percent of completion.

That means the binding is successful, and I only need to wait for it to be complete. However, what takes my attention is the option in the binding process. There is an option about the effect of each stage of soul, body, and mind modification.

There is submission, obedience, and many more. I think about it for a few seconds and decide to change the modification to Lust and Obedience. I want to increase the intensity by showing myself to her every morning to trigger the Lust effect.

And the more she thinks about me, the more Obedient she is to me. After she reaches a certain stage, I will take care of Vernon. I don't want to do this, but I need her to be my 'wife' to take care of Harry.

To do this, I need to get rid of Vernon. I don't know why my mind is okay with murder, but I like it. I like the sense of having power. I don't think I like the act of killing, but I'm okay if I need to kill someone.

Is this what I'm truly like? Is this the reason why the company gave me that form? Does that mean I'm an immoral human? I have never committed a crime in my life, but at the same time, I did not feel anything when something bad was happening around me.

Heh. It was fucked up, but… I don't mind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Little Harry did not know what he had done wrong, but his uncle had been yelling at him for the past hour. He can only lower his head and walk out of the house when his uncle tells him to get out of the house.

As he walks around the street aimlessly, a young man decides to approach him and says.

"Hello there, little guy. What are you doing?"

"Dunno."

The young man smiles at him and says,

"My name is Andrew, what is your name?"

"Harry. My name is Harry, sir."

Andrew frowned a little before sighing. When the man in front of him sighs, Harry braces himself for another lashing. However, instead of screaming at him, the man hugged him.

It was the first time in his life that Harry felt warm. Without him knowing, tears were coming out of his eyes. Without him knowing, Harry cries in the arms of a stranger. He kept crying and crying until his eyes ran dry.

Seeing the little guy stop crying, Andrew let him go and look at him right in the eyes.

"Come on, I will give you some cookies and tea."

Harry can only nod and follow the kind man to his house. Andrew let him sit on the chair and placed a freshly baked cookie he had made using the Faerie Feast. The same with the juice he serves Harry with.

"Go on, eat it."

"C-Can I?"

"Of course."

Andrew smiles at him, and hesitantly Harry grabs one of the cookies and then eats it. When the cookie touches his tongue, Harry widens his eyes and starts devouring them.

*Cough* *Cough*

Andrew smiles and gives the juice to Harry.

"Slow down there little buddy. The food will not get anywhere. Chew it very slowly."

Harry nods his head and eats them slower this time. For half an hour, Andrew only fed Harry with food and drink he had made early in the morning. Harry is truly happy and content for the first time in his life.

He wants to stay in this place for the rest of the day and hopes that this is not a dream. However, his imagination gets shattered really quickly when he hears his aunt screaming.

"Harry! Where are you?!"

Harry widens his eyes and quickly gets out of the chair. However, before he could do that, Andrew held him.

"Don't worry. I will take care of this."

Andrew takes Harry's hand and gently leads him out of the house. When Petunia sees Andrew leaving the house, her body heats up for an unknown reason. As he gets closer to her, the more her body starts to act weird.

It was not painful, but rather it was good. Too good, in fact.

"Good morning, ma'am."

"A-Ah, good morning."

"I'm sorry for taking him away but he looks really hungry. Will you be willing to forgive him?"

Andrew smiled at Petunia, and it made her panties get wet.

"Anyway, my name is Andrew Briggs, a new neighbor from across the pond. It is nice to meet you."

Andrew offers his hand, and when Petunia takes it, Sticky Finger activates and makes her already wet panties get even wet. Not only that, the ring on her finger works its magic and increases the progress of her capture.

As she will get decreased from the Sticky Finger, the progress of her capture accelerated.

"O-Of course. I-I will forgive him for now. H-Harry dear, p-please get inside."

Harry can only see his aunt in amazement, then gives Andrew a grateful smile. Andrew returns it and walks away from the area. He takes out his company phone and sees the progress accelerated.

"Now, I need to think of a way to get rid of Vernon. Hmmm, a little bit of an accident should be good."

Andrew smiles and walks back to his house.

1