Chapter 4
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While waiting for the next opportunity for my mission as a DADA professor, I need to search for a job and get some connections in this place. While I still have some money from my side job when I was an apprentice for my DADA mastery, I will need more in the long run, especially after I use a good portion of it to buy this house.

There are a few options I can take to get a job. The first option is the safest one. I go to Gringotts and use their service to search for a job. They will search for a job suitable for me and my mastery.

They can just take the money and offer any kind of job, but Goblin is a prideful creature. So they will uphold our expectations after we pay them, and if you are polite, they will give you a good job offer.

The other one is to go to the Ministry and become a hired wizard. A mercenary wizard took care of Ministry problems and got paid. They did not get protection from the ministry, but if they managed to complete their mission, they would get paid rather handsomely.

However, taking this job is risky. Only fifty mercenary wizards survive for five years, and only thirty-two percent survive working in this job for ten years. That is how dangerous this job is.

I need to lay low for now. That means that only leaves me with the Gringotts option.

=||=

"Greeting…" I look at the name "Errat."

"Get with it, human. What do you want?"

"I need Gringotts service."

"What kind?"

"Job. I'm looking for a job."

"Show me your qualifications."

I nod and show him a copy of my N.E.W.T result and a copy of my certificate of mastery over DADA.

He read it for a few seconds before nodding his head.

"At least you have mastery. Very well. Ten Galleon and come back tomorrow morning."

I give him the money, and he gives me a token, a medallion with a carving of a goblin holding a shield on it.

"Give it to any teller and they should know."

"Thank you."

"Next!"

I walk out of the bank and get back home.

~The next day~

When I get out of my house, I see Vernon drive away from home and decide to greet her.

"Morning, Petunia."

Just like before, she starts to blush when she sees me.

"G-good morning, Andrew."

"How are you?"

"I-I'm fine, thank you for asking. W-What about you?"

"I'm great. How is little Harry?"

"H-He is doing fine."

"Good. Good. Anyway, I need to go now to take care of business. Have a nice day, Petunia."

You know, the movie did her injustice. Petunia is not ugly, far from it. She is beautiful. Her blond hair and green eyes can lure men easily. What makes her ugly is her body. She is too thin. Because of this, her face looks thin and long.

Give her a few nutrient potions to fill her up, and then fix her teeth. She is all good.

Anyway, I walk to an empty street before teleporting into Diagon Alley. I walk to the Gringotts bank and see it is empty. I walk to the first teller and say.

"Good morning, I come here for the job."

I place the medallion on the table. The goblin takes it and says.

"Name?"

"Andrew Briggs."

The goblins look at the pile of paperwork on his table before he reaches a certain one from the middle. He nodded his head and then looked at me.

"Follow me."

I followed him to the back room and sat on the couch, where he put a small stack of paper in front of me.

"These are the jobs who are willing to hire you. Pick one."

I nod my head and read the papers one by one. After a minute of reading, I found something good.

"I will take this job."

"Hmmm? Private teaching for a noble house, huh? You don't want a more permanent job?"

"No. I want a connection as well and this job is good."

"Very well. I will inform the family about you and we will send a messenger to your house."

I give them my thanks and walk out of the bank. Now, what should I do? I need to create a ward around my house and learn some spells. With my talent, I need to learn more spells and how to control my mana to another level.

So, the first thing I need is a ward stone for my ward and go to the bookstore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Petunia did not know what was happening to her. She is currently rubbing her vagina with her hand as she is thinking about her neighbor. Then, she put her finger inside and aggressively masturbated.

Her red face gets even redder, and her mind can only think of Andrew. Her body shakes as she starts to squirt.

"Haa… Haa… What is happening to me?"

Petunia covers her body when she hears someone knocking on her door.

"Aunt Petunia? Someone knocked on the door."

"Coming!"

She put on her clothes and walked to the door. When she opened up the door, she widened her eyes when she saw the man standing in front of her. It was Andrew, and he was bringing cookies and other baked goods with him.

"Good afternoon, Petunia."

"A-ah, good afternoon, Andrew."

"I bring you freshly baked goods."

Harry's eyes lit up when he heard baked goods. His mouth is already salivating from the thought of eating the cookies Andrew baked. Dudley also salivated at the smell of the food.

"Can I come in?"

"Y-Yes, please come in."

Andrew smiles at her and gets inside the house. He put the goodie on the table and gave some of them to Harry and Dudley.

"Here you go. Five for you and another five for you."

Andrew and Petunia see Harry and Dudley go to the backyard to eat their cookies and brownies, leaving both adults alone.

Seeing they are alone, Andrew decides to make the first move. He touches her hand and activates his Sticky Finger power to locate the location, making Petunia even hornier than before.

"How are you, Petunia?"

"I-I'm doing fine."

Andrew put his hand on her forehead and touched the point that needed to be touched to increase her lust.

"Are you sure? You are very red, you know?"

Andrew gets even closer to her, and she can feel his breath touching her face. Without her knowing, her lips touch him, and they kiss each other a few seconds later. Petunia releases the lock and looks Andrew right in the eyes.

"We shouldn't do this…."

"Don't worry… If this is what you want, I will not tell anyone."

Andrew kisses her, and Petunia can only accept it. She moans a little as Andrew's hand starts to explore her body. With her knowing, Andrew is already leading her and makes her kneel in front of him.

Petunia takes off his pants and widens her eyes when a large dick falls on her head.

"You want this, right? If you want it, you know what to do right?"

Petunia gently stroked his dick and put the tip inside her mouth.

"Good girl. Now, take it all the way down. I want to feel your throat."

Instead of rejecting him, Petunia obeyed his command and started to deep-throat him. She can feel his dick inside her throat and violate her. But, instead of hurting her, she feels pleasure. Obey his word gives her pleasure, and she wants more.

"Come on, you need to put in a little bit more effort, dear."

Hearing his command, Petunia starts to bob her head and increases the pace. Andrew grunted a little, and the first load released inside Petunia's mouth after a few minutes. When he sees that she wants to spit out the cum inside her mouth, Andrew decides to interfere.

"Ah, ah, Ah. Don't spit it out. Drink it. Be a good girl and drink it."

Petunia looks at him and nods her head. Slowly she drinks all of his semen and opens her mouth widely to show the result. Seeing Petunia like that, Andrew wants to take her right there and then, but he needs to be patient.

Let her come to him and then take her for himself.

"Good girl. Now, clean yourself. We don't want the children to notice, right?"

She widens her eyes when he says that and quickly washes her hand and face before cleaning the floor that is wet from her pussy juice.

"Good. I also have an order for you if you are willing."

"Of course. What is it?"

Andrew's smile gets even bigger when he sees Petunia eager to obey his command.

"I need you to take care of Harry. You didn't need to spoil him like Dudley. Take care of him just like your own son but not your favorite son. Can you do that for me?"

"But Vernon…"

"Ah, just do that when he is not around. Can you do that?"

"Of course."

"Good girl."

Andrew walked out of the house with a grin on his face. His plan is going smoothly.

1