Chapter 3: I’M WHAT?!
156 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     'I need to get out of here... but before that... What was in that IV? I think I'll be taking more~'

     She searched around the table and followed the IV tubes for the drip bag, she eventually located it several feet away in a large perspective box. There were several of these bags, one group was red and the other was clear with a blue-ish tint.

     Walking down hallways and opening doors has never been more difficult. The pain was so distracting, it wasn't easy to keep consistent thoughts. But following signs wasn't so difficult.

     She also realized that their language was similar to that of the holy nations, but they were not the same. Some things were spelled differently and the way they pronounced things were different. It's like everything had lost their original twist but had another to make up for it.

     "Though, it's true I would have my natural accent either way."

     She frowned at how rough her voice sounded and how dry it became after one sentence.

     'Well, it's not time to think about it'

     She started heading down an offshoot of the main hallway. As much as she'd love to run, she didn't have the energy or the coordination right now. What she saw next brought a smile to her face.

     '' 'Emergency Staff Exit' hummm?"

     There was a magic circle with a pedestal in the center inside the room. She placed her hand on the pedestal, but before she completely activated it someone else burst through the door.

     It was a man with bright orange flames and furious eyes, he was yelling as he blasted the door open.

     "Did you think you could escape your filthy scientist-?!"

     Slightly surprised to see someone other than a scientist, he stopped mid sentence and stared at her with wide eyes.

     The ruins flickered and lit up. Then, with a burst of light, she disappeared. Leaving the intruder by himself in the room.

     Arriving in a barren forest, the girl slumped to the ground and started dry heaving. Her body was trying to throw up but there was nothing in her stomach.

     "Do they not know how to make a prope-?!-hughrk-!"

     Looking up and glaring to nowhere in particular. She wobbled and stood up then leaned against a dead tree. The ground had a layer of frost and it was snowing. Her feet were starting to feel cold.

     'I need somewhere to rest... somewhere off the ground.'

     Reaching up she grabbed as many dry sticks as she could carry. Looking around there was a large fallen tree. She laid the straighter sticks side by side following the tree. She used the others to make a frame and leaned it against the tree. She weaved spruce branches into the frame.

     She also made a spot for her strange drip bags, but she eventually changed her mind. Instead, she made a belt and tied them to her.

     She curled into a ball inside her fort. It was cramped but she managed. Now it's time for an important question... did she keep her system? She'd gotten it as a reward after defeating a dungeon solo.

     "Well only one way to find out. 'Status'"

Displaying System... Opening System...


Error Found… # $ Error dEtectd


Foreign System Detected.. $×& Foreign System Discovered ...


Er@dicating foreign systems… ^$* Eliminating foreign SysTem...


Eradication failed ●¿》€£ Elimin@tion unsuccessful


Significant damage received ># \¥ Significant damage received


Irreversible damage sustained £{¥} D@ta lost, failed to recover


Loading possibilities… €\£ searching solutions ...


     Meanwhile, the girl sat there for a moment in complete shock before shouting.

     "WHAT?!? NO NO NO NO!! DON'T ELIMINATE EACH OTHER!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? JUST WORK TOGETHER OR SOMETHING!!!!"

considering suggestions... £{¥ evaluating possible outcomes...


Suggestion accepted... _>/ outcomes considered...


Merging Systems...


     "Wait really?"

Merging Complete!


Opening System...

    .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Name: Alnueava Blackheart

Age: 21

Race: Error Detected

Tier- ?¿? Level: ?¿?

Class: undecided

Percentage level - 7%

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Health: ?¿? / ?¿?

Mana: ?¿? / ?¿?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Strength: ?¿?

Stamina: ?¿?

Dexterity: ?¿?

Intelligence: ?¿?

Wisdom: ?¿?

Durability: ?¿?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Titles: Survivor Of The 14 Plagues, Angel Infused

Skills: Deep sleep, Improved Recovery (always active), Improved Healing (always active),

Hard to kill

Attributes: ??? , ???

Magic skills: 0

Resistances: Death, Poison, Blood loss, Starvation, Pain

Immunities: Eternal Sleeping Serum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ".....WTF??? Why is everything....? Is this the damage?! WHAT?!"

     The sight of the system, systems?, brought Alnueava immense confusion but that soon turned to anger.

     'Are you kidding me??? I suffered for years trying to get a system but you're telling me humans get it free here?!? Not only that, this new system clashed with my old one, and now I get neither!'

     'What's even happening here? What will the question marks do to my status? What about my species??? I thought I was a human? What does an 'Error' even do for me?'

    Then she took a closer look at the titles and skills she'd gotten. Her blood ran cold and she nearly forgot to breathe.

8