(M) Chapter 20. You are Mine
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

Devon smiles in the darkness. He knows that Adrian might not be able to see that sad and twisted smile of his due to the dimness of the room but he would very much like to ensure that Adrian could not see anything at all at this point. After all, Adrian being blind is the best form of his. To Devon, Adrian being deformed, blind and helpless is him being at his utmost beauty. “I want us to go back to that,” Devon spoke softly. His voice lingers in Adrian’s brain. His breath tickles the side of his ear. Devon takes a silk cloth that was placed by the side of the bed. Adrian couldn’t make out what color it was. Everything looks black in the dark room. Everything looks like mere dark shadows. Devon wraps the silk cloth around Adrian’s eyes, ensuring that he could not even see a damn thing. Not even shadows.

He then spoke softly again by the side of Adrian’s ear, almost whispering. “They say that if you can’t see, your sensory stimulation is doubled. I want you to be blind again.” He traces Adrian’s cheek with the back of his hand before moving it down slowly, intentionally to his neck, chest, waist, and hip. Where his hand stops moving, he forms a grip. Whatever shiver that Adrian felt before now turns into a feeling of sharp pain as Devon’s nails dug into his skin. “I’ve always wanted to do this to you, Adrian… Even back when you were nothing, this is what I want,” Devon indicated. Yes. This is what he wants. To monopolize the man underneath him. To completely own him. Adrian, after all, had always been his.

Devon then begins to drag the nails that he had dug into Adrian's flesh along his skin. It forms visible red scratch marks on the porcelain fair skin. If Adrian could move, he would have jolted and squirmed in pain. “Mmph!!” Even with his mouth not being able to speak, the intense pain causes him to mumble a moan. Devon’s evil chuckle rings in his ears. He enjoys listening to the almost inaudible sound. “Should I allow you to scream?” He asked and laughed aloud to his own question. “Of course not, Adrian. I want you to fight for it,” he spoke. “Fight for your own voice,” he whispers into Adrian’s ears and roars another round of laughter. He swiftly lifts Adrian’s legs up to his shoulders, spreading them wide like a feast in front of him. He then licks the traces of the bleeding scratch marks he had left with his wet tongue, savoring the taste of Adrian’s blood. Without his demonic ability, Adrian couldn’t quickly heal from the wound. Devon then drops kisses and bites on every part of the skin accessible to his mouth. He is switching from a romantic lover to that of an angry beast from one moment to another.

The kisses and bites were dropped from the bottom and they moved all the way up to his stomach, chest, and neck. His body rubs against Adrian’s soft dick until it is sparked to erect. Seeing it erect, Devon shows a sly smile and begins to play with it with his hand while licking the wet tip with his tongue. Adrian is thrusted into a sense of pain and pleasure interchangeably that it drives him crazy. Devon puts Adrian’s dick into his mouth. The walls of his mouth and tongue begin to work its magic on Adrian. Driven to madness with pleasure and pain, with his eyes not being able to see anything, the senses are doubled. Adrian couldn’t quite control himself. After all, this is actually the first time he ever felt so good being serviced with a blowjob. He spurts his semen uncontrollably onto Devon’s face, mouth and his own chest.

Devon chuckles again, ridiculing Adrian for cumming in such a short time. He cleans his own face with the bedsheets and wipes the remainder of Adrian’s cum with his palm. He then smears that very cum on Adrian’s asshole intending to use it as lubricant. Without a word of warning, with Adrian’s legs being opened wide defenselessly like that, he forces a thrust with his hard dick into Adrian’s tight asshole. Adrian screams in pain and shock. Devon laughed and spoke; “now I’m allowing you to use that mouth to scream.” He keeps forcing his dick in into the tight walls of Adrian’s asshole and Adrian keeps on screaming as he is aware that the skin in the area is tearing. He knows that he must’ve bled there too. “Devon!!” he yelled Devon’s name. He wanted to tell him to stop but he couldn’t form his next word which is ‘stop’ due to the indescribable pain he is feeling for the first time in his life. Devon only laughs aloud to the sound of Adrian’s painful cry and curses.

Adrian is fucked savagely by Devon as he keeps on switching from being a romantic lover to a savage beast from one moment to another. In between the waves of him being rocked up and down by the thrusts of Devon’s dick, he can still hear him speak words intermittently.

“I’m the one that loves you the most, Adrian. No one else will love you like I do.”

“I will help you get your revenge. You don’t need to worry about that. You can rely on me.”

“I’ve borrowed some of your abilities, you must be uncomfortable about it but you don’t need them. All you need is me.”

“You just be by my side… that’s all I want from you.”

He also laughs and sometimes he sobs, lamenting on their ill-fated destiny. But he never stop his violent fucking.

“You have no choice anyway. You are mine now.”

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/02/28

1