(M) Chapter 23. Debauchery
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

It was the third time that Adrian had ejaculated. He never before knew that he could cum from being fucked in the ass but as it turned out, being fucked was more pleasurable. But of course he would not admit it. Devon knew all of his sensitive spots. He knew how to manipulate him and he knew exactly the spot to hit when he was fucking. Adrian felt like his ego was being toppled over by Devon. He couldn’t accept this fact. What he desired the most was control. He wanted to be in control. But now, even when he was feeling pleasure, he hated it. Because he was not the one in control. It was Devon who held the power in his hands. And that is inclusive of Adrian’s own abilities which had been stolen by Devon. He could not fight against him because he was helpless now. He was just a normal human being without the abilities. But the only sense of relief he could feel was that at the very least, he is still beautiful. It would be such a shameful thing if he were to turn back to his deformed and blind self from the past. It is unacceptable!

“Aaah!” Devon moaned as he ejaculated inside Adrian’s tight and warm asshole. He was fucking him for a long time that the sky outside the window had darkened. But that was his first ejaculation since he began his sexual manipulation on Adrian. He pressed his twitching dick deeper into the asshole as he bit his lips to maintain his sanity. Both of his hands were gripping onto Adrian’s buttcheeks that his fingers had dug into the skin, causing the skin to bleed slightly. Devon licked his lips and smiled in satisfaction as he stared at the person underneath him who had no choice but to have his ass perked up to receive his dick while the rest of his body had gone limp from exhaustion. The bed was wet with the person’s semen and Devon’s own semen is trickling down from Adrian’s asshole all the way to both of Adrian’s thighs.

Such a lewd view caused Devon’s dick to swell again. He lowered his body while refusing to take his dick out of the lovely asshole to kiss the back of Adrian’s neck and trailed kisses towards his left ear. “My love, please don’t get tired yet. I still want to fuck you some more,” Devon pleaded lovingly towards Adrian. “I love you the most, Adrian,” he spoke of loving words but his actions turned violent.

Adrian was already tired of screaming. Despite that, he still managed to scream again in a hoarse voice as Devon started to pound his dick in and out of his asshole again. He couldn’t say a word out loud but in his head, he couldn’t stop cursing Devon over and over. While being fucked savagely by Devon, Adrian could only endure hearing nonsense coming from Devon’s mouth in disgust. He would say disgustingly romantic things but then switched to say resentful things and then switched to being sweet again. Adrian didn’t know how long he could endure this torture. It was obviously driving him crazy himself.

“My love, I really like fucking you.”

“Look. Your asshole is taking me in so well now. We are definitely meant to be.”

“It’s all your fault. You abandoned me. So now you’re nothing but a fucking bitch to me!”

“Bitch, do you like this, bitch?! You’re my bitch now. I’m going to ruin your asshole!”

“I’ll tear you apart and you… You… Baby, my love, you’re mine. Why does it feel so good to fuck you?”

“I love you the most, Adrian. I’m the only one who loves you the most in this world.” With this being said, Devon suddenly stopped his thrusting and pulled his dick out of Adrian’s asshole. Adrian was then flipped to face him and was pulled up to sit on top of him. Adrian had no strength to resist or even to tell him to stop. He could only let his limp body be manipulated by the younger man. Devon aimed his dick at the entrance of Adrian’s asshole and thrusted it in with ease. But this time, he didn’t move. He just let his dick buried deep in Adrian’s asshole and admired the look on Adrian’s face that showed how much he is struggling with pain and pleasure. Devon loved to see that look very much. “I have a gift for you,” Devon then announced.

The door of the room was then opened and two familiar figures walked into the room. It was none other than Victor and Kevin Klaus. At the moment, Adrian was naked on top of Devon on the king-sized bed. His body was covered in bruises, bite marks, scratch marks, and hickeys. He was still sweating, stained with semen and Devon’s dick was still buried deep in his asshole. But instead of feeling embarrassed, he was confused. Victor and Kevin were moving like puppets. Their bodies were moving almost unnaturally. The only thing real about them was their expressions. They were afraid and they were crying. It appeared that they also had lost control of their bodies. Their bodies are moving under Devon’s manipulations. Seeing this, Adrian felt amused. He had waited to see them looking like this long enough. But considering the fact that he was also being manipulated by the same person, he couldn’t laugh at them.

Adrian didn’t notice the butcher knife that was held in Victor’s hand at first. He only saw it once it was raised by Victor as he started to chop down on his own brother. Kevin was screaming in pain and crying but he did not get to even defend himself. His body was not under his own control. Victor who was viciously chopping down on his own brother like he was slaughtering a pig for a feast had tears in his eyes as well. He was spouting the words “no” and “please stop” from his mouth but his body kept on working. It was also out of his control. Devon laughed as he saw this disturbing sight and turned to look at Adrian who was still in shock of what he was seeing.

“So, do you like my gift?” Devon asked. Adrian didn’t know how to respond to him. His eyes were fixated on watching the gruesome scene in front of him. Devon also didn’t wait to hear his answer. He could care less about it. It doesn’t matter. So he started to thrust his dick in Adrian’s asshole again. Adrian didn’t know what to feel regarding what was happening. But he was turned on to see the blood that was flooding the bedroom’s floor. He started to moan loudly as he was savagely fucked by Devon. He thought to himself that it wasn’t so bad now to be fucked with this scene being displayed in front of him. The sounds of moaning, squelching of bodily fluids coupled with skins slapping as they fuck were intertwined with the sounds of butchering and screaming in the background. Seeing Kevin and Victor suffering as he was having sex was oddly satisfying for Adrian. For a moment, he should forget the fact that he was under someone else’s control and just enjoy this debauchery.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/03/21

֍֍֍

1