Chapter 24. Salvation
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bedroom smelled like fresh blood. The whole floor was covered in liquid the colour of crimson. The devil, or William, as he preferred to be called in his current form, smiled to himself as he saw the scene. His lover followed closely behind him, devoid of any emotions. Their feet were stained with blood as they brisked into the room towards the two naked men on the bed. “Well, well. You have already started. How could you start the party without me? I feel betrayed,” William complained despite looking oddly satisfied and elated at what he had seen.

Devon looked up to see his saviour. The only one who had taken his hand when he reached out for help. He was sweating and his face was still flushed red from his after-sex excitement. “Forgive me, My Lord. I couldn’t help myself. I’ll be sure to entertain you with the next one,” Devon promised.

William was delighted to hear such promise. He was looking forward to this moment for many years. It didn’t feel long for him in his eternal life but the thrill of a game coming to an end still excites him every time. “Oh, I’m pleased to hear that. After all, I had helped manipulate the minds of these people to ‘believe’ that you were part of their family when you are not even human to begin with,” William spoke proudly.

Devon smiled at William and he then leaned down to kiss the back of Adrian’s neck. Yes, he wasn’t human in the beginning and he had always desired this man underneath him. And now, he had gotten everything that he had ever wanted. “I appreciate everything that you have done for me, My Lord. My time was due, was it not, My Lord?” Devon asked, knowing well that the devil’s kindness has a time limit. Before that time comes, he should make love to his beloved over and over again so that he would not have any regrets.

William nodded. He then smirked as he understood what Devon was thinking of. “You may take your darling with you, of course,” William replied. It was rare for him to be generous but after centuries of looking for ways to obtain his lover, Trance, he was finally at ease as he also had gotten what he wanted so he wanted to share his happiness with the world. Even though his kind of happiness might not be the kind of happiness every human being would feel happy about. “Thank you, My Lord!” Devon exclaimed in gratitude. If that is so, Adrian would be by his side eternally. How wonderful would that be! 

In his state of being half-conscious, Adrian looked up to see the face of the devil and he felt deep resentment in his heart. “You two-faced bastard,” he muttered in a low voice. William looked down on Adrian's shameful appearance and noticed the resentment in his eyes. To that, he laughed aloud heartily. “This piece of trash,” he commented once he stopped laughing. “Everything just has to be about you, huh? You are so full of yourself. In your previous life and also in this life, you had always been trash,” he said. William squatted down next to the bed so that he could level his eyes with Adrian’s as he spoke his next condescending words; “What? You think you’re a saviour? You justified your act of killing those children as you preserving their innocence? What a big load full of crap, Adrian McGroy. You liked killing. You liked defiling them! You enjoyed it. It brought you pleasure. There was no other glorious reason for you to kill them. You are no saint and you know it!” William stood up again once he finished. He knew that Adrian would refuse to agree to what he had said. These kinds of people are in denial from beginning to end. There was no salvation for them. The only salvation he could offer for such a person was to have Devon by his side.

“I have been nothing but kind to the both of you. I am after all fulfilling both of your wishes. It’s like killing two birds with one stone as they said. Anyway, Adrian, I have a farewell gift for you,” William smirked as he said these words. People like Adrian should be taught a lesson after all. “Come out,” William then ordered as he looked up to the air. The man behind him was finally smiling an evil smile. Adrian was confused at first but he finally understood the situation as he saw shadows crawling out of the walls around them. The shadows then took forms, showing their rotten and pale faces. They are the souls of the children that Adrian had murdered in the past! The souls were in their decaying state. They crawled towards the bed. Adrian began to shudder in fear as he clung to Devon. “No! NO!!!” Adrian screamed. “Please take them away!” He begged in anger. Devon only sighed as he tried to comfort his beloved. He looked at the devil, asking him for help but William only rolled his eyes at them. 

“They will always be with you, Adrian. Unless, ofcourse, if you cling like that to Devon. So you see? This man is now your salvation,” William ridiculed and laughed again. He then walked to the man behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. “Let’s enjoy our time together, love. Soon, we will have… hmm? How many souls will we take this time?” William started counting. “Five,” his lover answered him before he finished counting. “Ah! Yes! Five!” He spoke and laughed aloud again. “This will be a good show,” he commented as he led the man in his arms out of the room. 

The souls that were circling the bed began to disappear little by little as Adrian clung tighter to Devon. He didn’t dare to let Devon go. He had no choice this time. “Devon, please, help me,” he begged. Devon chuckled a little. Of course, he would not let this chance go to waste. “Then, baby, would you spread your legs for me? I’ll keep them away from you,” Devon said. Adrian gulped down as he felt his throat dry. He really has no choice this time.

֍֍֍

*Author’s Note: Some chapters are long and some are short. Sorry for that. My creative space has shrunken somehow. I will go back later to proofread the whole story. Thanks for your understanding and pardon me for any mistakes on my part. -K

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/03/28

֍֍֍

1