(M) Chapter 25. Loose Bitch
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian had no choice but to agree. With his face flustered red filled with shame, he spread his legs wide for Devon to see. Devon licked his own lips and gulped down a mouthful of saliva at the sight of Adrian being obedient to him. Adrian was a proud person but now his pride was trampled all over by the boy much younger than him. He was cursing him in his mind but he really has no choice but to just obey. This is far more difficult than him being controlled like a puppet. He rather had his body being controlled than he himself having to obey and do whatever the other person wanted.

Devon smirked as he watched Adrian feeling humiliated. “Do you want me to fuck you?” He asked. Adrian immediately cursed him in his head and he refused to answer such a stupid question. Devon suddenly chuckled to himself. “You know that I can read your mind, don’t you? I’ve borrowed your ability after all,” he ridiculed. “Nevermind,” he then said right after. “I’m going to fuck you anyway.” He pulled Adrian towards him and poked the entrance of Adrian’s asshole with his dick. “Wait,” Devon said. “Or maybe not…,” he then suddenly changed his mind and withdrew himself.

With him withdrawing, small hands and fingers which were dark in colour, rotten, and filled with awful stench began to grip on Adrian’s body. “No!!! Get away from me!” Adrian screamed and jumped closer to Devon. As he clung to Devon, he heard Devon laughed at him. He then whispered to Adrian’s ear with amusement akin to teasing a child; “do you want me to fuck you, Adrian?”

Adrian closed his eyes, refusing to see the souls of his victims. “Yes. Fuck me! I want you to fuck me. Just do whatever the hell you want!!” He shouted out loud, ignoring any sense of shame. He had never entertained the emotions called fear before. No matter how much he loathed the outcome, he had no other choice. Devon is his salvation, as what the devil had said. Smiling widely in amusement, Devon instructed Adrian to his wishes; “then get on top of me.”

Adrian didn’t even hesitate as he got on top of Devon. Devon’s dick which was poking at his asshole was inserted in. “Ah!” Adrian screamed a little in surprise but he just lowered his body to fill his hole with Devon’s dick. He knew that was what Devon wanted. He could hear him moan in satisfaction as his dick went in smoothly. “Hey, you’ve become a loose bitch for me, Adrian,” Devon started to tease. Adrian didn’t say anything back to him. He could only respond with erotic screams since Devon immediately started thrusting as he said that. “Are you my bitch?” Devon asked as he violently thrusted in and out of Adrian’s asshole.

“I’m your bitch!” Adrian answered in between his screams. He didn’t want to be bothered by his victims’ souls so he would just be whatever Devon wanted him to be for now.

“Do you like my dick, hmm?”

“I like your dick!”

“Do you like to be fucked by me?”

“I love it!”

“Tell me that you’re my bitch, Adrian,”

“I’m your bitch. I’m your bitch!”

“Say that you’re a loose bitch. You’re Devon’s loose bitch.”

“I-! I’m Devon’s-! -loose bitch!”

“That’s good,” Devon complimented, feeling thoroughly excited and satisfied due to Adrian’s obedience. “Let me reward you,” he said. He pushed Adrian’s body back down on the bed and began to jackhammer his dick into Adrian. Adrian’s body was hanging down, his legs were spread apart, and only his shoulders were touching the mattress. The rest of his body was held up and was only supported by the strength of Devon’s hands on his waist. Adrian screamed loudly in protest of the uncomfortable sexual position but he could not resist Devon so he could only endure the position as Devon went crazy with excitement.

Devon only ended the position when Adrian started to cry and beg him to stop. With a grin on his face, he let Adrian lie on the bed normally but with his legs still spread apart. He began to fuck him again in this position. With him crying and begging, Adrian’s dick had softened and could no longer cum. Nonetheless, he was hit with a few times of dry orgasm before eventually passing out. Devon only cum again after almost an hour of him fucking an unconscious man.

Devon looked down on Adrian who was unconscious. He dropped several kisses on the man’s hair, forehead, cheek, and nose lovingly. Soon, they will be together. Eternally. Nothing and no one in this world or the afterworld could ever separate the two of them again. The final show was about to begin.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/04/04

֍֍֍

1