Tell me what you want? (R-18)
3.1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" I will take that as a compliment. " Yer said as he pushed two of his fingers inside Tenten's wet cunt while pinching her nipples at the same time, causing her eyes to widen and her head tilted back as she orgasmed.

" Aahhhh!! "

Tenten's butt lifted from the bed as her back arched involuntarily. Her body started trembling, followed by a large gush of her juices spraying out of her lewd hole.

.

.

Tenten's butt finally returned back to the bed as her climax ended, her breasts heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

" Put haah! haah! " Tenten muttered in between her ragged breathing. 

" What did you say? " Yer asked as he took his hand which was covered in her nectar to his mouth and started licking it.

Tenten's body trembled in excitement as she saw him licking her lewd juices, even though she couldn't see his face, but she somehow knew what he was doing. 

" Put haah! it haah! in. " Tenten muttered, causing Yer to stop for a second before he continued licking his hand as he asked. 

" Put what in? " 

Tenten turned her head to the side in embarrassment as she what Yer wanted. 

" You always haah! do this " Tenten complained.

.

.

" Can you blame me? It's your fault for being way too cute when you are embarrassed. " Yer said playfully as he held his dick and started rubbing it over the crack of her lower lips.

Tenten looked down in between her legs, there stood Yer's proud rock hard member, displaying all its glory.

" Mnghh! "

Tenten bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning as she felt Yer's dick graze her sensitive clitoris, causing an electrical sensation to spread throughout her body.

" Tell me what you want? " Yer said seductively. 

" Please " Tenten muttered as she moved her hips upward causing Yer's dick to almost enter her.

" I can't hear you. " Yer said as he moved his dick upward, preventing Tenten from taking it in her lewd hole.

" Shameless " Tenten said as she looked to the side with an angry but cute expression.

.

Finally after a minute of Yer slowly torturing her by rubbing his dick on her crack and clit, Tenten gave up.

" Please " Tenten begged with teary eyes.

" Louder " Yer command as his pinched her nipple with one of his hands. 

" Ahh! Please put your... " Tenten muttered. 

" Louder " Yer commanded once again. 

" Please put your big dick in my wet lewd pussy." Tenten shouted as she hid her face behind her hands. 

" With pleasure. " Yer said as he moved his waist forward, entering deep into her cunt with one powerful thrust. 

" Ohhhhhhh!!! " Tenten moaned as her whole body trembled, her pussy walls tightened around Yer's dick as she started climaxing, the sensation of Yer's dick widening her walls and entering deep into her womb was more then enough for her to reach the top and fireworks exploded in her mind. Her butt wanted to lift from the bed but Yer's weight made it stay down, her wet juices started to leak out of her hole even though Yer's dick was blocking the entrance.

.

.

" Now now, don't you think someone needs a little punishment for climaxing all by herself. " Yer said as he brought both her nipples together and pinched them with one hand while his other hand gave a tight spank on her perky round ass.

" PAAHH! "

" Hiiii!! " Tenten's body which was already very sensitive after her climax, jerked as Yer spanked her ass, causing her big assets to jiggle. 

" PAAHH!! " 

" Anghh!! " A moan leaked out of Tenten's mouth as her pussy walls tightened around his dick as he spanked her again. 

" So PAAHH! what do you PAAHH!! think? " Yer asked as he continued spanking her voluptuous ass, causing her sexy body jiggle with each hit.

.

.

" Yesshhh~ " Tenten muttered as her tongue came out her mouth and saliva to drip down from the corner of her mouth.

" Say it clearly 

PAAHH!! " Yer commanded.

" Nnghh!! P-Please punishhh me by pounding my lewd pussyyy all night lonnggg!!!! " Tenten shouted as she wrapped her hands around Yer's head, bringing his face closer to her milkers. 

" Very well " Yer said as he took her milkers in his mouth and sucked on them furiously while starting to move his dick in and out, pounding her lewd slippery hole.

.

.

Paahh!~ Paahh~ Paahh~*

Sounds of flesh hitting flesh resounded in Tenten's ears as Yer put all his weight behind those thrusts, his balls kissed her ass cheeks every time he thrusted inside her.

Tenten felt electrical shocks spread inside her body as Yer's dick entered and exited her womb with each thrust, making her eyes to roll up and her tongue to hang out her mouth.

"No~ Ahnn~ Shoff- terrr ahh~ ahhh~" 

Tenten pleaded, her moans became louder and louder with Yer's increasing pace. Her tongue stuck out her mouth and saliva was dripping from the corner of her agape mouth. Leaning forward Yer started sucking on her pink tongue, as the speed of his thrusting increased.

Tenten could do nothing but moan into his mouth as his dick made a mess of her insides.

.

.

Tenten breasts bounced up and down with every thrust, causing Yer to let go of her lavsious lips and start sucking on her pink buds again.

*Suck!~ Suck!~Suck!~*

Tenten's whole body trembled as love juices continued to flow out her already dripping cave, however Yer didn't stop his continuous merciless thrusts.

.

Guys it would be a huge help if you could rate this fanfiction.

.

Support me on Patre0n if you can, It would be a huge help.

 ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of characters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

30