I am you and you are me (R-18)
2.9k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Thiish Mnnn~ is too.... ahhh~ mushhh~ .." Tenten tried to mutter between her continuous moans.

Yer sucked and licked her erect nipples, as his right arm moved toward her right leg and lifted it up, while his left hand started kneading her bouncing ass cheeks. 

Under Yer's simultaneous attacks, she tried to involuntarily escape from the pleasure but his weight on her didn't allow it. 

The only thing she could do under Yer's thrusts was, continuous moaning.

" Ahh~ Ahhh~ Ahhh~~"

.

.

As Tenten felt she was approaching her limit, her wet walls tightened around Yer's dick, making him start ramming his dick inside her at an even greater pace.

*Paahh!~ Paahh~

 Paahh~ Paahh~*

" No~ I can't... endure Ahhh~ it ~anymore... Ohhhh~" Tenten said as her legs tightened around Yer's waist and he moved up from her nipples to kiss her lips again.

Tenten started trembling fiercely as her nails slightly dug in Yer's back but he didn't care. 

The feeling of Tenten's warm juices on his dick was enough to push him through the edge and he thrusted a few more times and then buried his dick as deep as he could inside her pussy, and started releasing his seeds heavily. 

" AHHHH!~" 

" Ugh~" Tenten moaned loudly while Yer groaned in pleasure as her walls tightened around his dick as if to suck him dry. 

Their hands warped around each other as their tongues kept intertwining while their bodies trembled. 

Yer kept releasing his seeds inside her for almost half a minute and during the whole time Tenten's cave was greedily sucking everything he offered. 

.

.

After unloading all his seeds deep inside her womb, Yer and Tenten continued to hug each other until their breath evened out.

Finally Yer rolled to the side, making them both lay on their sides while facing each other.

" I love you. " Yer said as he leaned forward and gave a small kiss on Tenten's lips.

.

.

Inside Tenten's subconscious, Rey immediately thought about giving free will to Tenten at that point and as he expected a new screen popped up in front of him

[ From now on the target will have the full control over her actions inside the dream until the user wishes to take the control back.

The user can still continue the dream but can't control the target's actions till she have a free will. ]

After reading that, a smirk appeared on Rey's imaginary face as he thanked the system for giving him such a wonderful ability.

Closing the screen, Rey focused on the other screen from where he saw the events happening inside the dream.

.

.

  * Inside the dream *

" W-What did y-you say? " Tenten asked in disbelief. 

Rey, who saw that on the system screen quickly controlled Yer to say.

" I love you, Tenten. Let's get married? "

Tenten's eyes widened as her mouth opened but no words came out of it.

 Seeing her frozen in that state, Yer pressed on.

" Answer me, Tenten. Will you marry me? "

 Tenten came out her reverie and looked at Yer for a few seconds before saying. 

" I-I c-can't. "

' It's working. ' Rey thought in excitement after seeing Tenten voice her thoughts and then quickly thought about what to do next.

" Why? " Yer grabbed Tenten's arms and asked, with pain reflected in his voice.

Tenten's whole body shook as tears formed in her eyes, she stayed silent for a few moments, but then she suddenly broke free from Yer's grasp and started running towards the room's door.

As she reached the door, she tried to open it but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't. 

.

.

" Why are you doing this? " As Tenten was trying to open the door, she heard a familiar voice.

As she turned around to see, her eyes widened in shock, behind her stood another Tenten almost the same as her, except the other Tenten had her usual clothes on while she was naked.

*

[ A/N: I will refer to the other Tenten as Tenten no.2 ]

*

Tenten no.2 was the result of Rey's dream implant ability, which he wanted to use as the perfect tool to weaken Tenten's resolve.

" W-Who are you? " Tenten said, with shock and a slight fear evident in her voice.

Tenten no. 2 smiled and answered. 

" No need to fear me as I am you and you are me. "

" W-What? " Tenten muttered in confusion, to which Tenten no.2 replied. 

" I am your inner self who reflects your true desire and emotions. "

.

.

" W-What is this place, even though it looks like my house, it's not my house." Tenten asked as she looked towards Tenten no.2 with caution.

Tenten no.2 smiled and said.

" It's your subconscious, just think of it as a place where all your true emotions, desires and thoughts resides. "

Tenten's eyes narrowed as she continued to observe Tenten no.2, Obviously not buying her weird talk.

" It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, Just answer me,

' Why are you doing this to yourself, to us?' " 

.

.

Support me on Patre0n if you can, It would be a huge help.

 ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of characters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

32