New limits
1.4k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both started telling each other what felt good, which resulted in them getting better and better at pleasuring the other as the fuck marathon continued. 

This also caused them to push their bodies to their limits until they both finally got so exhausted that they fell asleep just as Rey shot his load inside her overflowing pussy for the 20th time.

.

.

The next day, Rey woke up feeling Tenten drawing circles on his chest as they slept in each other's arms.

Rey opened his eyes and looked the beauty by his side, but seeing the troubled expression on her face, Rey asked.

" What's the matter, Mom? "

Tenten stopped moving her finger and asked after a few moments.

" W-Will I g-get pregnant now? " 

A look of understanding appeared on Rey's face as he knew Tenten was worried that if she did get pregnant, how would she explain it to the society.

Rey knew he could make up some random excuse or tell her the truth and he inclined towards the truth because he knew she would sooner or later she would question the changes in herself and him and telling her lies or not telling her anything would only make her feel like he didn't trust her, which Rey believed wasn't good for a healthy relationship. 

So, Rey told her about his unique abilities, obviously he didn't tell her about the system and told her he had seen a faceless man using these abilities in his dreams and that man told him that he was passing those abilities to him and that's how he got these abilities. Tenten instead of being skeptical was worried about him and asked if something was wrong, but upon reassuring her she calmed down.

.

.

" So y-you can o-order me to do anything and I won't be able to r-resist? " Tenten asked nervously, causing an awkward smile to appear on Rey's face as he nodded and ordered.

" Kiss me. " 

Just as he ordered Tenten's body moved forward and her lips landed on his. Rey also took full advantage of that and only released her when she was out of breath. 

Tenten's eyes widened at first when her body moved involuntarily, but after a few seconds she got so indulged in the kissing that she forgot all about the ordering thing.

" R- Rey, Order me to never tell anyone about it. " Tenten said with determination in her eyes.

Rey couldn't help feel a weird emotion forming in his heart upon hearing her words, an emotion that he had never felt that in both his lifetimes.

Rey then ordered her to never tell anyone about his abilities and their relationship unless he told her to do so.

.

.

Rey decided not to continue their sex marathon as he knew they were both tired from the activities of the last night and both went to take bath in different bathrooms. 

Rey then helped Tenten with cooking and noticed she was more open than usual as she kissed him just as he entered the kitchen and continued to do so a few more times during the cooking.

Rey also happily accepted all that and also brought their chairs side by side when they ate breakfast. 

Tenten went to her shop as she had been there the previous two days, giving Rey time for himself.

After Tenten left for shop, Rey went to his room and checked the system's notification. 

****

[ When does the host wish to accept the chakra aquired from Tenten (20/100) ?

 A) Now

 B) Later ]

****

Looking at the system's screen, Rey smiled and clicked ' Now ', causing a strange invisible energy to enter his body, more precisely his chakra pool.

Rey felt as if he had fallen in a trance and only woke up when the strange energy stopped entering his body.

The first think he noticed was the increased amount of his chakra pool, He wasn't exactly sure how much it had increased but if he had to guess, it was roughly five times his previous capacity.

Rey couldn't help but feel excited as he knew how difficult it was to increase chakra capacity.

" Profile."

[ Name: Rey

  Age: 12

  Status: Genin

  Title: Impaler (expand)

   Body strength: Chunin

  Chakra Capacity: Chunin

  Abilities: Chakra control (expand), Nature Energy control (expand), Secrecy (expand), Dream Implant (expand), Absolute obedience (expand), Senjutsu.

  Ninjutsu: Shadow clone jutsu (expand), Basic clone jutsu (expand), Lightning bolt technique (expand), Current Transfer Skill (expand), Burst technique (expand) etc.

  Fuinjutsu: Basic scroll storage. ]

.

.

Rey looked at his profile and found no changes in his chakra capacity, causing him to think about the matter. He also asked the system about it just in case but didn't receive an answer.

' It should be classified based on the amount of chakra, Like this amount to this amount should be chunin and that amount to that amount should be Jonin. ' 

Rey came up with a rough idea about the classification and he was right about it, according to the system a chunin level chakra capacity was thrice the Genin level, a Jonin level chakra capacity was ten times the chunin level and an Elite Jonin level was twice the Jonin level. 

However that didn't mean a normal Jonin would have a Jonin level chakra capacity according to system. 

Like Kakashi had already became a Jonin by the age of 10, but that didn't mean he had equal chakra reserve of a normal adult Jonin.

.

.

Rey didn't bother with that matter anymore as he knew he didn't have enough information to be sure, So he decided to check his limits.

First, he created as many shadow clones as he possibly could and found that the number had increased up to fifteen. 

Dispersing the clones, he started absorbing nature energy and as he expected, he needed to absorb more nature energy than usual.

Finally entering the sage mode he waited to see how much longer could he stay in that state and found the time had also been increased by five times, Now he could stay in the sage mode for about a minute and fifteen seconds, if he didn't use his senjutsu chakra for jutsus.

He also noticed the downside of getting that chakra instantly and that was he needed much more time to get his chakra back to full.

Obviously it was because he had more chakra capacity than before, but it was also because his speed of restoring chakra was still lower than any normal shinobi who had increased their chakra capacity through hard work and training. 

.

Support me on Patre0n if you can, It would be a huge help.

 ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of characters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

21