Chapter 11 – Tutorial (2)
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Marlone walked through the portal he was greeted by three hundred people all of whom appeared to be in poor mental and physical health then Marlone thought.

'Probably gotten people like me, I don't think any of them will survive after I upped the difficulty by killing the boss'

[Welcome to the Tutorial!]

[You will receive a backpack with food and water and a weapon, the strongest will also receive a skill and what they need most now]

A big backpack appeared in Marlone's hand, he took the skill card and the "what he needs most" card and left the bag on the ground because he has enough food for a week and he plans to complete the first part of the tutorial in a day, he put the card "what he needs most in his bag because he knows how precious it is and can literally save your life in a difficult moment.

The other humans ran like rats towards the backpack next to Marlone.

They fought, until killing which greatly reduced the number and finally a skinny woman won the fight with great difficulty and took the backpack.

But Marlone didn't care and looked at the skill card before infusing her mana into it and the skill is an F rank analysis skill.

So he tried to analyze his saber

[Nameless Carbyne Saber (G+)]

[Formed with love by Christiane]

"Okay, I actually see it's not bad" I thought

Marlone decided to look at the statistics of the others especially that of the girl who won the fight.

[Emma StarFire]

[Race: Human]

[Strength: G]

[Dexterity: G-]

[Stamina G-]

[Agility: G -]

[Mana: G-]

[Intelligence: G-]

[SKILLS]

[Innate Skills]

“Mhhh, interesting she has more physical strength than the average man with her lean body. Marlone thought for five seconds before losing her attention to a notification.

"I'm going to kill all the monsters then kill the boss monster, apparently the gold coins are important" said Marlone

Then he received a notification.

[The tutorial will begin!]

[Objective: Escape and survive 3 days, bonus: kill monsters to get bonus points or gold coins.]

It's finally time for the tutorial.

An ugly monster boss who is two meters tall appeared and ate the first person next to him, the sound of cracking canes could be heard and Marlone began to flee in search of a newborn Goblin, to collect gold coins.

Everyone watched as the one who looked like an expert ran away and did the same, a man shouted

"Run away, run fast!!" Shouted the man, which caught the eye of the ugly boss monster.

With Marlone's speed equaling a full-speed bicycle, he quickly finds a group of Goblins.

The Goblins charged towards Marlone, Marlone said nothing, and was not terrified.

He drew his saber and took a guard position, he threw a kunai reinforced by mana and his superhuman strength in one of the vital points of a Goblin and he died directly.

[Gold coin increased by five]

Meanwhile, the five other Goblins were surprised to see their companions die so easily but like fools, they decided to charge Marlone all at once instead of running away.

Marlone took a step back and put his footwork on the defensive, then he blocked each sledgehammer with his sword, then he launched dozens of shuriken all reinforced by mana which killed the majority of the Goblins.

Then, he killed the last Goblin by slitting his throat with a sharp blow.

Marlone is filled with purple blood, but he doesn't care, he even likes his new bloody outfit.

Marlone decided to read the notifications, even he already knows what was written there.

[Gold coin increased by 5]

[Gold coin increased by 5]

[Gold coin increased by 5]

[Gold coin increased by 5]

He removed the shuriken and the kunai from the deceased bodies of his enemies and stowed them in one of the pockets of his cargo.

“It's too easy, I hope the boss fight against the ugly monster will be more difficult and the Goblin one too, so that it gives me more good feeling." He said with undisguised bloodlust.

He therefore went in search of other Goblins, and then he will kill the boss ugly monster.

3