Chapter 12 – Tutorial (3)
58 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He walked on careful steps, not to be fooled by the monster boss.

He quietly killed dozens of Goblins and ignored the notifications.

Tired after all that fighting, he rested in the university toilets and locked both doors.

Then, Marlone decided to look at the notifications, Marlone couldn't help but be surprised.

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

[Gold coin increase by five]

But another notification disturbed him with happiness.

[You have killed all the monsters except the Boss monster, you gain 1,000 gold coins, and you gain the possibility of accessing the hidden room, do you want to access the hidden room? YES NO]

"Oh my god, I'm really glad I killed all the monsters before attacking and killing the boss directly. Marlone said with a big smile.

" Yes, I want it ! »

The next moment a portal appeared in front of him and this portal led back to some kind of majestic cave with crystals he had never seen before, but he can feel the mana coming from them, he decided to cut a little of them and put them in his bag, after all he doesn't know the value of the crystals, it's better to take some than to take nothing.

Marlone continued to explore the cave and after five minutes of walking Marlone came across a ninety-meter monster, about ten centimeters shorter than him, but he is careful, and he hid behind a large crystal and threw an explosive towards the monster in red armor.

*Boom*

After smashing the monster with an explosive, he threw a kunai at the vital parts where the monster is not wearing armor, the sound of flesh being pierced.

The monster in red armor cried out in pain.

And Marlone threw another explosive to dazzle him and Marlone charged at the monster with his saber drawn, he cut off the monster's left arm and the monster, which was no longer dazzled, gave a spinning kick to Marlone but Marlone did a backflip and dodged the spinning kick.

The monster let out a battle cry, "Kahhhh." ! »

Marlone took a guard position and used the arrow, he unbalanced and pressed his right leg to swing towards the enemy with extraordinary speed.

The monster will die after landing the hit, charged with mana and all of Marlone's physical strength

[Gold coin increase by 3,000]

[You have beaten the F-rank Hidden Boss of the tutorial, you can choose these two rewards.]

[E Rank Skill – Minor Telekinesis]

[Artha's Steel Saber (E)]

Marlone thought for a moment before choosing the Minor Telekinesis skill.

[You have acquired the E rank Minor Telekinesis skill]

[Now that you have chosen your reward, the hidden room will close, and you will be teleported to where you were before entering the hidden room in three seconds, two…one second…]

[You have been successfully teleported.]

“Ahh, I'm tired now, I think I'll go to sleep and rest in the toilet and lock both doors.” he said as he ran to the bathroom, closed the key door and fell asleep…

3