Chapter 13 – The New World
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone woke up 8 hours later because of a notification.

And he expected anything but not that.

[Monster boss and hidden boss have been killed, part two of the tutorial is about to start on very hard difficulty. You will be teleported in five minutes, prepare or die.]

“Someone killed the boss monster, maybe it was the girl who took the backpack… No, impossible, she is too weak. But who is it then?" Marlone wondered, but since he has no way of knowing the truth, he stopped questioning himself and took out his saber to be ready to kill the monster he was about to be transported to.

“Status Window”

[Veskitos Marlone]

[Race: Human]

[Strength: F-]

[Stamina: F]

[Dexterity: G+]

[Mana: F+]

[Intelligence: G+]

[Rank: F]

[Royal Bourbon Family Fencing {Intermediate}]

[SKILLS]

- Black Lightning (S): Allows you to create black lightning from mana

- Mana control (C): Allows better control of mana and recovery of mana much faster.

- Minor Telekinesis (E): in This skill, you can make objects or even people fly and control them during the flight.

"Good, I think I'm ready for the second part of the tutorial." He said in great shape after eating one of the rations he had in his backpack.

Then, he received another notification from the system.

[You will be teleported to phase two of the tutorial in two seconds…]

Marlone felt a different sort of magical energy than mana pass through him, and when he opened his eyes, he found himself in the same landscape where he died the last time.

Some kind of place filled with white wall.

He received a notification from the system and baby Goblins appeared just like last time, he quickly eliminated them then, the Goblin who killed him last time at least one that looked like him appeared.

It's time for revenge.

The Goblin rushed towards Marlone and threw a quick punch at him, Marlone used his saber to parry the attack but was knocked back a few meters away as the goblin's punch was filled with Herculean force.

Marlone's hands are now numb from the parry, but he kept fighting and didn't give up.

"I WON'T DIE, SON OF A BITCH" Marlone cried as he sheathed his saber and created black lightning from his hands.

The Goblin looked terrified by the black lightning but ran to Marlone to kick him in the shin.

But Marlone will know and give him a jump knee, which knocks the Goblin to the ground as he spits a fountain of blood, and Marlone controls it by getting on the Goblin while he is on the ground and smashes him with strokes filled with black lightning.

In two minutes of heavy punches filled with black lightning, the Goblin's face was mauled and Marlone drew her saber to stab the motionless Goblin in the heart to check if he was dead.

Then he received a notification.

[You survived and defeated the level 1 teenage goblin, you win 5,000 gold]

[Number of survivors: 2/2600]

[Your rank: Rank 1 Veskitos Marlone]

[You and the other survivor will be directed to the city of Musluk, in the world of Artha in five seconds…]

[Congratulations on completing the tutorial!]

Marlone still felt this unknown magical energy going through his body and decided to call it divine energy because it reminded him of the power of a god, he felt overpowered when he felt this energy.

Then, he was teleported in front of a big door and a big wall that seems to come from the Middle Ages.

He could see hundreds of humans who just finished their tutorials.

Guards were there and watched them pass, giving advice to the newcomer to Artha.

Marlone therefore queued like everyone else to enter the city of Musluk.

After an hour of queuing, Marlone finally passed and asked to enter the city, the guard quickly answered him.

“10 gold sir. »

Marlone asked the guard how we transfer the money through the system, and the guard replied.

"To transfer, you must say out loud, I give the person in front of me ten gold coins"

"I give the person in front of me ten gold coins"

[Ten gold coins were given to Antonio, the level 2 player]

"Here, you can go back, I'll advise you some with the gold coins you have to go to the tavern to buy information about this world, it's not an easy world then find the one who made you go into Artha's world and join her guild as your contract said" said Antonio

"Thank you, with that I'll say goodbye." » Say Marlone

'How am I going to join a guild since I came to this world alone…' thought Marlone a little anguished at the idea of dying stupidly because he doesn't have a guild.

3