Chapter 14 – The World Magic Artha.
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone quickly suppressed these thoughts to look at the beauty of the giant city, it looks like Alsace in more middle-age, it's just magical.

With the advice he received from a stranger to guide him to the tavern, he entered the tavern and could see a man who was working and serving beer to men and women totally drunk and who was serving food, after his service was finished.

Marlone went to see him to ask him questions about this world and how to start well and survive.

But before that, he decided to look at the statistics of drunk men and women.

[Jade Newtowns]

[Race: Human]

[Level 1]

[Class: Gladiator]

[Strength: F+]

[Dexterity: G-]

[Stamina F-]

[Agility: G+]

[Mana: G]

[Intelligence: F-]

[Rank: F]

[Gold: 200]

[SKILLS]

- Stab (L): Increases damage with each stab

[Innate Skills]

‘She’s strong, but she doesn’t have a lot of skills.’ Marlone thought.

‘Let’s look at my status window’ thought Marlone

“Status Window”

[Veskitos Marlone]

[Race: Human]

[Level: 0]

[Class: Classless]

[Strength: F]

[Stamina: F]

[Agility: F-]

[Dexterity: G+]

[Mana: F+]

[Intelligence: G+]

[Rank: F]

[Royal Bourbon Family Fencing {Intermediate}]

[Gold: 15,583]

[SKILLS]

- Black Lightning (S): Allows you to create black lightning from mana

- Mana control (C): Allows better control of mana and recovery of mana much faster.

- Minor Telekinesis (E): This skill, you can make objects or even people fly and control them during the flight.

“My status window is much more complete, and agility is now showing even levels and classes, even though I don't have any. Said Marlone in his head.

Then he approached the waiter and said, "I'm here for information."

“Okay, five gold coins. » Says the waiter with a stern and serious look!

"I give the individual in front of me five gold coins" said Marlone

[Five gold coins were given to Robert]

"Well, what do you want out on this world, newbie?" said Robert

Marlone didn't react to the nickname and very clearly asked, "Anything you know." »

"Okay, let's start at the beginning and end at the end. »

'He's really weird' thought Marlone

"So the world Artha is a world that looks like the Middle Ages of our world the earth, but with magic and other inexplicable facts, demons, elves of the gods, giants, titans, goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, ogre, dragon, angels, hydra and still hundreds of monsters and especially the strongest abominations of monsters.

The world of Artha is three hundred times larger than our planet earth.

Goddess Celina now sealed due to the God of Abominations who is injured after fighting Goddess Celina, her goal is to eat the planet and grow by sucking out all the life and magic energy.

Goddess Celina in her sealed state created a system to help us grow stronger and invited people from the earth to help kill the god of abominations.

But we have the choice to help or end up serving just like me.

The strongest races are the ArchAngels, Abominations, and ArchFiends.

There are 10 levels known to humans in the system, but no one has managed to reach level 8.

This city is just a city to welcome newcomers and recruit them, but outside this city the danger is immense.

The recruiters are those who work for the guilds and have the right to invite three people per year for a tutorial, the biggest guild is the Lunatic Guild founded by Arthur the mysterious level 6 swordsman, I do not advise you to join them because they do a lot of slavery.

And also at level 0 we have 200 years of lifespan and at level 1 four hundred years etc.

I advise you to be recruited by a guide who could help you or simply register as mercenaries but firstly, go five hundred meters from here, and you will find yourself in the trading area, buy better equipment and register in a guild or as a guard or as a mercenary.

Then, don't forget to go to the hostel to sleep, it's three hundred meters from here you just have to walk straight and turn left then right and walk straight, and you've arrived.

If you wonder why we can understand each other, it is because thanks to the system we can understand all languages and speak them all.

Latest news, don't trust anyone unless you're sure you know the person, and watch out for Arthur and his guild except if you want to end up a slave." Said the waiter with a serious look throughout his monologue.

"Thanks for all the info, on this I'm leaving" Marlone says, but he's pissed off at Arthur.

‘I will definitely get revenge' thinks Marlone

2