Chapter 15 – The Mature Beauty, Alexandra.
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone ate in an inn then went to the market, he was able to find several artifacts and some, interested him.

[Orion's Earring (E+) {Scalable}

: Allows you to slow down time to 00.1 seconds and increase your reaction time, work with mana]

Seeing that Marlone was looking at the earring, the salesman said, “This earring, I'm giving it to you, nobody wants to buy it and I found it on the floor, it doesn't even have to be an artifact.” »

Marlone is currently stunned but doesn't say anything, takes the loop then speaks "Thank you sir, I love the decoration." »

Actually, Marlone already has a hole in his ears and wears earrings, so he just took one off and put the artifact on, and then he looked at another booth to look for another artifact, he is currently looking for one storage artifact because he is tired of carrying a big backpack.

At a stall, a gentleman stared at him and said "We sell C-rank artifacts- if you want aha" said the gentleman who sounded like a scam

But Marlone approached anyway and looked at the gentleman's products.

The gentleman started talking again.

"Look at this golden sword, strengthened and wounded by the B-rank gods!" »

The sword is beautiful, there are jewels on it that the gentleman repeats that they are not normal jewels, it seems to be made of gold and with one side not at all sharp, but it is perfect for decoration.

‘I will analyze this.’

[Fake Gold Decorative Sword (G-): Just for decoration]

"No, thanks it's fine, I wouldn't buy it, but thanks for offering, I'll keep looking through your artifacts.” »

"Okay, take your time!" »

“Yes, thanks.”

[Giant Lizard Scale Chestplate (C): A chestplate that protects well and absorbs hits up to rank C.]

"I'm going to buy this breastplate, chief."

"Okay, I'll give it to you at 500 gold, and then I'll give you another gift because you're my first customer for the day”

"Here, a rank C storage ring, it can hold 14×14" says the merchant

“I give this gentleman five hundred gold coins. »

[Five hundred gold coins were given to Gerbalt]

“Thank you very much, sir.” Say Marlone

"Don't call me Sir, let's see, I'm only twenty-five, call me Gerbalt, I hope we can do a lot of business together from now on." said Gerbalt

"I hope so on this too, see you soon" said Marlone

Then he went back to the inn to put on the chain mail and the giant lizard scale breastplate than a black t-shirt, he also put all these things in the storage ring and went to the mercenary guild, but he was already [11: 30 p.m.] very late at night, so he went to sleep.

"I'll go tomorrow, it must be closed by this time." 

The next day, Marlone headed to the Mercenary Guild.

Once there, Marlone was blown away by the medieval beauty of the Mercenary Guild.

"It's really like in anime and novels. thought Marlone

He decided to walk up to the receptionist and greeted her.

" Good day Mrs. I am Veskitos Marlone and I came here to register as a mercenary. »

"Okay, Marlone what is your current rank?" G? »

"No, F."

“WoW…Okay to get the rank F mercenary card, you need to prove your strength to us. An escort quest to a small village of about a month is available and it won't be too difficult since level 3s are participating in the expedition, just kill a few mobs and we'll accept you as an F rank."

"Okay, thank you Ma'am and when does the escort quest start?" » say Marlone

"It starts in an hour, wait outside and when you see a dwarf man go tell him you're on the expedition from Alexandra." »say Alexandra

"Okay, thank you for your advice, Alexandra.. I mean Ma'am." says Marlone as he's trapped in Alexandra's mature beauty.

"Ahahaha, don't worry. I don't mind being called by my real first name, I'm only forty-two after all. said Alexandra

1