Chapter 16 – Love at first sight
56 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone tried to control himself and thought it might be time to go to the red-light district.

As Alexandra noticed his evil gaze towards her, and she said very softly "Let's do this, if you bring back five monster bodies, I'll let you do what you want with me ahh, it's been a long time since nobody noticed me like Especially not from the most beautiful man I've seen in my life. »

Marlone started to get excited and answered in the calmest tone he could currently answer, "Okay… Let's do this, You are also the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life"

"Mhh, thanks, people used to say that to me when I was younger. She said with a lovely smile, seemingly pleased with the compliment that just presented the truth. »

Alexandra has long red hair, a perfectly shaped and curvy body and approximately D-sized breasts, and a slim, feminine, mature face with thin eyebrows, a perfectly shaped nose and green eyes.

With this beauty Alexandra can easily be a superstar in their world's previously he decided to watch Alexandra's status window while talking to her to pass the time and also to get to know her because honestly he doesn't interest in her only for beauty.

[Alexandra Rivers]

[Race: Angels]

[Class: No class (because she was born in the world of Artha and her parents are not from Earth either, classes are only for people of earth.)]

[Level: 6]

[Status: Severely Wounded can no longer fight using all of these abilities.]

[Strength: S+]

[Dexterity: S-]

[Agility: A+]

[Stamina: S-]

[Intelligence: S+]

[Mana: S-]

[Angelic Energy: SS-]

[Rank S+]

[SKILLS :]

- Destroy the Heavens (EX): An attack that fires a perfectly combined beam of angelic energy and mana

- Stab (F)

- Healing Palm (E)

- High Level Fire Mastery (S)

- Body transformation (E): Allows angels to hide their wings.

[Innate Skills]

- Telepathy (E)

- Spell of Light (SS)

'Oh my god I've become an angel, I'm even more interested in her' thought Marlone as he spoke to Alexandra.

And seeing Marlone lost she asked him what is going on "Who is it Marlone?" said Alexandra

"Nothing, we've only been talking for two hours but I think it's love at first sight for me ahaha" he said

"You mean you don't just want sex?" »

"Exactly, although I still want it, what do you say after my quest, we make a date and if I bring back five monster bodies, you train me to become stronger. »

"Okay for the date but who tells you that I am strong in combat hahaha? said Alexandra with a half-smile

" My intuition. Marlone said smiling as she pleased to look at Alexandra's face.

"Go ahead, the dwarf man has arrived, I see him outside the door. »

"See you in a month, don't even think about cheating on me hahaha" he said laughing

"How could I find more handsome than you anyway haha" she said half-seriously, though she wouldn't "cheat" him and wait for him patiently.

Then, Alexandra said to herself in her heart.

"Marlone you reincarnated again, this time I won't let you die and I will train you, you will become an angel like me, see an Archangel, I swear to you my love I would do anything for you protect, you really haven't changed…”

Normally, she wouldn't offer her body against five monsters, ever.

The only one to have touched him is Marlone himself and since it is Marlone, Alexandra therefore decided to do it with him.

"She's so beautiful, and amazing her personality but why do I feel like I've seen her before?? OH YES, I had a dream about a woman who looks like her.. » said Marlone

"Anyway, it must just be a coincidence haha. Marlone said and he rushed over to the dwarf man and introduced himself, "Hello, sir, I'm your escort, Veskitos Marlone." »

"Hello, enchanted young man, I'm Marco, let's wait for the others. »

An hour later everyone arrived.

"Hello, my name is Alejandro and I'm a level 3 spearman, I don't have any skills other than stabbing"

“Hi, I'm Rachel a level 3 archer and my specialty is perception. »

"Hello, I'm Veskitos Marlone, a level 0 swordsman, I'm versatile and I use lightning as my main attack, I'm also very strong in stealth attack, melee and martial arts and I control my mana very well . Everyone was blown away after hearing that and Rachel spoke up.

"I hope that's not a lie or I'll cut your throat hahaha" she laughed with a serious look.

" No. It's true and you will see me in action. said Marlone.

“Although the journey begins. » said Marco and just like that the escort trip started but Marlone couldn't help but think of Alexandra having sex with her but not only that, he thinking about having children getting married and more..

"So that's love at first sight...I thought it didn't exist." » say Marlone

1