Chapter 21 – Pecees Town (2)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel the relief on Merchant Marco's shoulders as we approach our destination.

We enter the city through the main gate, where we are greeted by the sounds and smells of the bustling city.

We head to the central market, where the merchant finally sells his wares at a good price.

I am satisfied to see the smile on his face, knowing that I have successfully completed my mission. We spend the night at the hostel, celebrating our arrival in Pecees.

“So, Marlone. Not very resistant to alcohol!!? Said Alejandro totally drunk and Marlone replied "Look at you ahahaha"

In this world, alcohol is much stronger and specially made for people with strong bodies such as mercenaries, Earth people because their bodies are so resistant that alcohol does nothing to them.

Then, with Rachel, Alejandro and Marco. Marlone spent a wonderful evening drinking and talking.

It was one of the best moments of his life, which he will always remember.

Then, at the end of the evening, Rachel and Alejandro returned to their mercenary activities and left and Marco also left to his merchant activities.

And it was a goodbye.

The next day, Marlone terminates her contract with Marco and decides to visit the city before returning to the previous city and confirming my quest.

However, Marlone knows he will always remember this escort mission, with its challenges and rewards, and the satisfaction of helping a merchant reach his destination safely.

Pecees is a town located in the South Artha region, which is characterized by lush landscapes, dense forests, rugged mountains and winding rivers. The city itself is built on a hill overlooking a green valley, and is surrounded by a stone wall that was built centuries ago to protect the city from enemy attacks.

The town of Pecees is known for its cultural richness, its impressive architecture and its flourishing trade. The streets of the town are lined with elaborate stone houses and commercial buildings, which feature intricate and detailed designs. Most of the buildings have sloping roofs and slender chimneys, which give the town a medieval appearance.

In the center of the city is a large square, surrounded by government buildings, shops and cafes. The square is adorned with a massive fountain, which is fed by an aqueduct that carries water from a spring located upstream from the city. The people of Pecees often gather in this square for public events and festivals.

Outside the city walls, travelers can find a variety of spectacular natural sites. The mountains surrounding the city are often blanketed in snow, providing opportunities for skiing and hiking. The region's rivers and lakes are also popular for fishing and water sports.

All in all, the town of Pecees is a fascinating and vibrant place, filled with history and culture. Visitors to this city in the fantasy world of Artha can expect to be amazed by its magnificent architecture, picturesque landscapes and warm and welcoming people.

1