Chapter 22 – Pecees Town (3)
64 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone had always been fascinated by ancient cultures and their artifacts, especially in this new world, so he jumped at the chance to visit the town of Pecees, renowned for its wealth of historical artifacts.

He had walked for hours on the cobbled streets of the city, admiring the old buildings and the vendors offering their wares to passers-by. The air was hot and dry, but the many fountains in the plazas allowed it to cool off from time to time.

Suddenly, his eyes stopped on a market stall that displayed mysterious and unknown objects. Marlone approached it curiously and examined the strange artifacts.

There was a silver mask, adorned with precious stones, which had eyes that seemed to follow Marlone wherever he went. There was also an ancient dagger with a strange, twisted blade, and a serpent-shaped pendant with emerald eyes.

Marlone wondered how he could afford these items. The salesman, an old man with sparkling eyes, noticed him and approached.

"Welcome to my booth, sir. You're interested in these artifacts, aren't you?" he said with a smile.

Marlone nodded. "They're amazing. But I'm afraid I can't afford them."

The seller didn't seem to be disappointed. "These items are very special, but I'm sure we can work out a deal. Perhaps you could do me a favor in return?"

Marlone felt an excitement welling up inside him. "I'm willing to do anything to have these artifacts."

The seller smiles. "So here's what I'm offering. I have a 'friend' who has an item I'd like to have, but he won't sell it to me. If you can get it for me, I'll give you these artifacts in return. ."

Marlone accepted without hesitation. He had always loved adventure, and this mission would allow him to obtain the items he had long dreamed of.

The seller gave him an address in the city, where he had to go to find the friend in question. Marlone set off, wondering what to expect.

After arriving at the place where La Croix was on the map, Marlone knocked at the only house that exists in that alley.

And the one who opened the door was a muscular man with tattoos who looked at him with a cold look, and he said, "What do you want, huh?" »

"I am a friend of the merchant, I came to seek the artifact against a fair fight. » he looked at Marlone with a cold look, Marlone

"Okay, we'll do that, Ahaahahah!" »

1 hour passed, we could see Marlone standing in front of the passed out body of the tattooed man and hundreds of bottles of alcohol, then the “passed out” body of the tattooed gentleman stood up, and he confessed his loss.

"Mhh.. This is- the first time… I've lost… Hold the artifact anyway, I don't even know how to use it." he said, giving a magic jade ring.

Marlone examined him with her examination skill.

[Divine Jade Ring of Baal]

[Rank: EX]

[Description: A ring of the god of abominations, which angels and abominations can use its power.]

[Skills: Unknown [You don't have the skills to use it, you have to be an angel or an abomination.]

Seeing this, Marlone hid her and went out while hiding his excitement, seized with greed, he wants to give up his humanity.

He didn't go back to the merchant and went to the black market, he got the information from the merchant's friend when he was drunk, in truth he didn't really drink the alcohol with his mana control, he deleted it after putting it in his mouth. Which means he's not stuffed.

And he took the opportunity to ask the totally drunk tattooed man for information, private information. Such where is the black market and again, and he stole all those darkness coins from her, the money used for black market purchases.

Then, Marlone with a new ambition to take off his humanity, went to the black market.

1