Act 2 Chapter 3
151 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Indeed , a young man , maybe slightly older than me is standing in the center of the clearing . 

I'm hiding behind a tree and contemplating how to go out and to start a talk. You know , if it was I in his place , I would ran faster than Usain Bolt . Why ? Well , random human covered in dirt and blood , with a hole in his shirt is not the best acquaintance  you'd like to get. More than that , there is a pretty big chance that we speak different languages .

 Its hard to see his facial features from my distance , moreover they are shrouded in shadow from his cap . Except ears , but I'm not a private detective from London to make a correct assumption only from this. Even his clothes didn't give  out any hints - simple jeans , jacket and sneakers. 

 Considering who send me here , to this world , that boy could be speaking Japanese , and from my 4+ months crash course of that language...Konbanwa , sugoi , kawaii , neko , aoi , pantsu , itadakimasu , sempai , desu... Oh, and oppai , almost forgot. Yes , my vocabulary is abysmally small. 

 So , I'll try to gather at least some minimal  info looking at his actions.

 As I mentioned before he was and still is playing with his balls in right hand. Sometimes he would slightly toss them up and catch down. Then he would rotate them in his palm , like some toys for massage and relaxation. Is it necessary to do in the middle of nowhere ?

 His balls surely caught my attention. It's not like you could see the ones coloured in red and white in everyday life. Easter is an exeption. At the same time these balls are looking painfully familiar... Na-ah , I'm overthinking situation .

 Finally , boy had enough of playing around and decided to let it out. One of the balls enlarges and...

"Pichu , come out !" after screaming that phrase like an idiot , he trows one of the balls to the ground. 

 It opens with a flash of purple light , after that, there appears a creature . Or , if to be exact - a mouse. A bright-yellow coloured , bipedal rodent with big ears. Tips of its ears are adorned in black , just like his tail and area around its neck.

 With its appearance my suscipision is confirmed , somewhere in this world should be running around eternally 10 years old boy . In addition , I began to hear stupid introduction in my head

"Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light." 

"Surrender now or prepare to fight." 

 "Meowth. That's right." 

 Out of cringe attack , I unconsciously scratched some bark from a tree . Seems like yellow addition to our company has heard me , turned around, and looks in my direction on guard. 

"Oi , Pichu , what have you seen there ?" said boy , and touched pokemon's shoulder to get his attention. 

That was a mistake , a big one. Not expecting sudden physical contact from behind, Pichu got scared and let out electric discharge. As a result, unlucky lad falls down, with smoke going out of his body. 

From this scene before me I understood two things. One bad and one good. First one - this mouse now fried up my ticket to civilization. The second - thanks god , people speak English here. 

I come out from my hiding place to check the youngster, maybe he's just knocked out. As I slowly approach them , keeping eye contact with mouse, I can see its standing fur. When between us was left less than 3 meters, Pichu gets out from its stupor and runs away from the crime scene. Yeah , power of friendship should be mentioned here. 

Anyway , when I got closer I could see that boy is still breathing.And finally I have got an opportunity to check his face features . Oval face , black hair , straight nose , froth leaking out of pale lips. As his eyes are closed I can't say for sure that he is Japanese or something, well its not so important anymore. Lets hope that some slaps will wake him up. 

*Smack* ,* smack*

No reaction. One more try

*Smack*

Eww, his saliva got on my palm. I wipe my hand on his clothes, and my attention is caught by second pokeball , which is fallen from the boys hand. I can't stop my curiosity and pick it up. 

Yep , a white-red ball with button on the black line, classics. I push the button once . 

Whoah , pokeball has grown in size. Push one more time. No reaction. I push the button twice in quick succession and... it opened with the flash of light. 

As I got startled I dropped the ball. Light fades , and before two boys (me and another one , one standing and one not so much) appears a big flying sphere. Big red-white sphere with eyes. 

"Voltorb?" it says 

It looks at me , covered in dirt and blood , then at knocked out kid , then again at me. Its stare is getting angrier and angrier and I feel like I'm fucked up. Again. 

"Wait a minute , I can explain everything !" I try to reason with it but...

"Voltorb? VOLTORB!!!!"

*BOOOOM*

4