Chapter 7: Open the gates
648 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shifting to the side, you sat under the bridge. You had no place to stay at night, nor did you have money. Only a sword and the clothes of the dead nobleman.

You laid your head on a stone and closed your eyes. It wasn't cold. Well, YOU didn't feel cold. But despite your upgraded, inhuman physique you still found it uncomfortable to sleep on the rocks under the bridge. Not that you had any better choices.

...

Fully refreshed, you woke up from the noises made from above you. 

*Chatter*

‘I can't just jump onto the bridge’ you thought. Initially, you didn't expect a crowd on the bridge so early in the morning.

You took off the clothes, put it together with the nobleman's, took a big rock and placed it in the center, wrapped it and then threw it to the other side.

Next step was to swim across the river. 

You timidly dipped your big toe into the water, making sure it wasn't too cold, and then slowly entered it. 

You were like a powerboat in the water. Slicing and pushing as if it was air. Seconds later you stood beside your clothes.

Yawning, you looked left, then right. Seeing no one you changed your clothes into that of the nobleman's. 

It didn't fit perfectly, but it suit your appearance. 

Going up, you took a glance at the gates. A little crowd gathered there. Your gaze shifted and you saw a beautiful castle. It looked fabulous. Unlike actual medieval castles, ‘Arendelle’ looked more cartoon-like, lively. 

Adjusting your noble suit once again, you headed towards the gates. You joined the crowd and waited. 

You passed the time by watching local and foreign people. Their clothes, their talks. And once again, cartoonish royal clothes. 

...

Some time later there was a slight creaking sound from the opening gates. The chatter intensified and even you, following the vibe, felt excited.

With the gates open a young woman, delightedly dancing and singing(?), came out. 

==

[!]

==

Another prompt appeared. Even without it, you knew, it was the princess of the kingdom. You never met her before, nor did someone describe her physical appearance. But you just knew, it was her – Anna.

While following her with your gaze you noticed two other figures. For some reason even your high perception failed to fully capture them. 

They weren't fast, so why? You concentrated. It won't be hard to catch up with Anna, you followed the pair.

Swiftly maneuvering between people, you eventually approached them.  It was a man and a woman. You tapped on their shoulders and they turned back. 

“... Ahm *Kuhum* Sorry, It seems I got the wrong couple.” You smiled, recognizing the two of them. Or did you?

They smiled back, nodded and then entered Arendelle.

==

[Easter egg found!]

[Tangled]

[Your reward]:

[Theft(Special)+]

[The stolen items increase your chances to raise favorability of the love interest]

==

Not wasting more of your time, you followed the princess.

Preparation
  • Steal the scarf and the cap to hide your face
  • Steal a horse to bump into Anna
  • (Option in the comments)
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Oct 24, 2019 12:32 PM.
5