Chapter 9: Impression
664 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==

[Say]:

A)It's my pleasure to be of help. My name is ____. May I know yours?

B)You're beautiful (accidentally). 

C)Roses are red, violets are blue, -

==

“Heh?” You let out a bewildered screech. Anna didn't seem to notice proceeding her lengthy talk.

It wasn't hard to figure out what these options meant. Again, a new game concept like in those interactive games where your choices lead you by a certain ‘route’. You already noticed the hints and presumed that those are the love routes.

You contemplated as to what is the best option that may raise the favorability, which was mentioned in the description of your special ability ‘theft’. 

And eventually decided to choose the first option, not forgetting to make up a name.

When you pressed it a not so sudden change occurred. You were occupied with the desire to say these words out loud and you did.

“It's my pleasure to be of help. My name is Tobias. May I know yours?” Your voice was delicate and gentle yet firm and steady.

When Anna heard you speak she stopped rumbling and for the first time took a proper look at you. 

You were wearing a silver noble suit with a white shirt and black pants. You also wore(by your own description) a modern black shoes. A warm looking gray cap on your head, which wouldn't look as strange if it wasn't summer. Starting from your nose and below your face was covered with a matching gray scarf. Only shiny green eyes were visible for Anna.

She was mesmerized by them, forgetting about the question and drowning in your deep, green eyes.

*kuhum* 

You coughed lightly which made Anna jolt and hurriedly speak.

“Yes. Oh right. Princess Anna of Arendelle” She bowed grabbing the sides of her skirt.

“The princess?!” You feigned ignorance. “Forgive my impoliteness.” You hurriedly bowed.

“No, heh ... it's unnecessary. You were polite enough and you somewhat saved me just now and your eyes are fabulous ... oh wait.” She blurted out.

You smiled gently. Seeing the heartwarming creases near your eyes Anna relaxed and once again started staring at you with daydreaming eyes.

*Ring* 

A bell noises resounded throughout the kingdom and Anna seemed to realize something.

“Bells...coronation. I've gotta go!” She run, then suddenly stopped to take yet another look at you while straightening her hair, then turned back and left.

==

[Scene unlocked]

[Anna, princess of Arendelle]

[Relationship: Favorable]

[Reward for the unlocked scene]:

[Feeling Sensor]

[An ability to feel current emotions of a living being]

==

==

[Choose reward for the first female lead interaction]:

1)[Physical Enhancement+]

2)[^SKILL^ Danger sense]

3[Magic Enhancement+]

4)[Appearance Enhancement ++]

==

Reward
  • [Physical Enhancement+]
  • [^SKILL^ Danger sense]
  • [Magic Enhancement+]
  • [Appearance Enhancement ++]
Total voters: 18 · This poll was closed on Oct 30, 2019 12:25 PM.
7