Chapter 10: *Uncle Ben’s quote*
722 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danger sense. It may greatly help you if you ever decide to return to that forest. Other options are pretty common, while it's the first time you saw a ^SKILL^ option. So you chose it.

It felt like nothing. Literally. You deduced that it activates on it's own when you face any danger. At least you can't do it forcefully.

Anyway, you should deal with the problem at hand – sneak into the coronation. You doubted that the noble clothes and presentable appearance will be enough. And you needed to try sneaking in as it was a probable reward. What else could be a ‘scene’ you can unlock?

You walked straight to the place where coronation was about to be held. And as expected, the guards were present. Some of them staying still near the entrance while others were pacing here and there. 

You saw people showing their invitation letters and then entering.

The solution was as clear as day – theft. 

But it should be an appropriate person. Stealing an elder woman's invitation will surely be suspicious. So you needed a guy approximately the same age as you are. And after a while you found a suitable candidate. 

A certain redhead that nearly bumped into you and Anna was chatting with a gray-haired older man. Examining him you didn't find what you searched for. He is smart enough not to keep such things as an invitation letter in the most conspicuous places.

You approached them still with the cap and the scarf on you. Trying to look at ea-

*heeek!*

You stopped hearing a screech. It was quite far away. Others didn't notice but your perception was high enough and you found the source shortly after hearing the noise. Your face darkened. It was on the roof. And by IT you mean an atrocious, grotesque creature which held a person in it's disproportionate thin paws. No, not paws but something that has more resemblance with a human hands. Dark-gray, thin, unnaturally long and wrinkled.

It went in the house which for some reason had no windows. It sure looked like a horror movie scene. 

By the looks of it there was some time before coronation will start. No one hurried to enter. You had time.

Is there any point getting yourself in trouble? But, on the other hand, what the life in this sweet little kindgom will look like if those creatures wandered in the vicinity?

Hero should
  • Steal Hans’ invitation
  • Ask Hans to help you enter the coronation
  • Run
  • Enter a house in search of a monster
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Nov 3, 2019 08:50 AM.
10