Chapter 12: Violet
720 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman wiped her eyes as the tears were hindering her vision. Only then did she realize that her hands were stained with something. Was it dirt? She wondered. Though her eyes then fell on an object, which laid right next to her. Focusing more closely she was able to see that it wasn't a little mound of mud. It looked terribly ‘alive’. Only then an aftertaste came as well as the understanding of the situation.

You intently watched how her expression changed from confused to dejected and eventually stuck with a shocked one. 

Sensing your gaze she looked back. Seeing a condemn in your look and the sword in your hand, startled, she crawled backwards, her body trembling.

Sigh

You sheathed the sword back. There was no point in making rush decisions. And also, you had all the tools to clear this situation.

“Hey-” You started “-care to explain what's going on?”

“...I...” She tried to squeeze out some words but in vain.

Under her gaze you untied the belt and put the sword on the floor. 

“I ain't gonna harm you, see?” 

It took her some time before she nodded.

Seeing it you slowly approached her and sat down, keeping some distance not for her to feel safe but for you.

==

[!]

==

The prompt you waited for appeared. You pressed it.

==

[Scared, Wary, Confused]

==

You sighed, feeling relieved. The newly acquired ability can show current feelings of the target, so it seems she isn't acting in order to try and kill you.

“I am Tobias.” 

“...Violet.”

“A truly fitting name.” You chuckled lightly, looking at her dark-purple hair and eyes.

“So, ... who are you?” You continued.

“*Kuhum* I am a c-commoner” She answered stiffly.

“Erm, yes, ok. But what I am asking is why are you here and why are you doing ... what you are doing ... ?” 

“I live here.” She said almost inaudibly “As for this-“ she pointed at a creature “I really don't know.” 

Sigh

“Do you know anything about th-“ Before you could finish you saw her fainting on the floor.

“...” 

You took your sword and approached Violet. Before checking her pulse you warily looked at the creature she was eating. Using the sword you turned it's head.

Contrary to your expectations all you saw was an old woman's face. Unnaturally long and pale. Without eyelids and pupils. The sword easily penetrated it's skin. It felt like jelly, and it has nothing to do with your strength. You got goosebumps. 

Putting a sword under, you lifted it and carried out of the house.

You then returned to the Violet and sat next to her. Examining her you didn't find any obvious issues, so you waited till she wakes up.

You yourself didn’t notice how you dozed off.

...

You felt a weight pressing against your body. Your eyes shot open. Grabbing a sword, you set it in front of you in an attempt to defend yourself.

It was Violet. Fully awake, staring at you. Her eyes shaking and breath jerking. There was a small cut on her neck which apparently you are the cause of. 

“Please, I need it.” She said, kissing you afterwards. 

You
  • had sex with her
  • rejected her and tried to talk
  • interrogated her(torture)
  • interrogated her(simply)
Total voters: 21 · This poll was closed on Nov 11, 2019 11:47 AM.
12