CHAPTER 2: Superpower
571 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Umm... Come to think of it, I finished the Light novel, game, and VN of it. " Naru muttered. 

Naru was not a big fan of the NTR games by any means. He enjoyed NTR games as porn games. He always felt horny after the sets so he needed to release some seeds and he was not brave and rich enough to get some chicks. Especially, the' Fantasy Academy 'game was written by a famous rocom author so the game was fairly popular among JP games fans. It was a VA, strategy-type game with puzzles and with hot sex scenes. 

Naru enjoyed the game and the light novel. He didn't have that much attachment to the characters and storyline so he could easily finish the story. He came for sex scenes and pleasure, and he got them. 

Naru recalled important contents of the games and light novel. It was a fairly developed world. This world had cars, the internet, and mobile phones. The difference part was this world had monsters and people could get superpower by consuming the core of the monsters. Some people were born with superpowers and they were extremely extremely rare. Naru was born with a superpower and he was a very outstanding student. So he was invited to attend the ' Fantasy Academy ' . 

" Oh! "Naru decided to test his superpower and he was very excited to test his superpower. Some parts of his soul didn't feel the excitement because it was a normal thing and the other parts of the soul were very excited because he was going to use superpowers like Heroes. It was every kid's dream to have superpower or perhaps it was also an adult's dream to have a superpower that could punch evey problem. Naru knew the games and light novels so he knew that his superpower was extremely powerful but the previous Naru never achieved the full potential of his superpower. This time, he would definitely achieve the full potential of his superpower with knowledge from games and light novels.

Naru found the lighter which was on top of his desk. His apartment was not small but it was a 1DK apartment. The rent was pretty cheap because he was a student and he only needed to pay half of his rent. 

He lit up the lighter and put his palm on top of the lighter. He felt pain but the pain was not that great compared to the suffering of his life. There were flesh wounds because his nail pierced his palm. The flesh wounds were burned by the flame so people could image how much the pain would be. The small flame burned his palm slowly and the level of pain increased but Naru still had a smile on his face. 

A few seconds later, a very weird scene happened. A flame covered Naru's entire palm but Naru's hand was totally fine. Naru formed a star shape on top of his palm. The flame shaped into the star and Naru could control the fire on top of his hand as he wished. 

" Fuck! It's amazing. " Naru had a bright smile on his face like a kid. The flame continuously burned in his hand and the clothing on his body was burned because of the heat of the flame. The flame covered his entire hand and half of his cloth was also burned by the flame.

Naru got an idea so his fired finger pointed out to the empty water bottle on his table and a small fireball gathered on top of his finger. A flame laser beam was shot from his finger and went to the water bottle. The strength of the flame laser beam was too weak but it still hit the target. The plastic of the water bottle was slightly burned by his laser beam but there was not that much damage to the water bottle. 

" I see. " Naru muttered and he undo his superpower. The flame on his hand was killed and his hand was totally fine. There were no burns scars or wounds. Even the scars from his nails stopped bleeding. He looked his hand and smoke left from his hand. His hand was hot and the heat was still there. 

" Oh! I can heal myself. " Naru looked at his burned wounds and he decided to heal the flesh wounds. He didn't have a healing factor but his superpower was very unique and so versatile. 

He touched the flesh wounds with his finger and his flesh wounds quickly closed at very fast rategma. His wounds healed very fast within a second. He used his bedsheets to brush off the blood from his palm and his injured hand looked like a normal hand within a second. 

" Ha... I felt a little bit exhausted. " Naru muttered and he felt a little bit exhausted after using his superpower. It took willpower, stamina, and focus to use superpowers. Depending on superpower, stamina or willpower or focus might consume a little bit more or less. Some superpowers came with strict diets, negative desires and habits. After all, people needed to fuse with monsters' souls to obtain superpowers and everything was not positive. Some superpowers' holders needed to complete some wishes of the monsters' soul and it was very complicated. But Naru was born with superpowers and they were merely adapted the superpowers.

" I need to enhance my stamina dbut I don't have money. " Naru muttered and some technology was very advanced in this world. People could enhance their stamina with machines. There were also stamina and healing potions. This world was mixed of fantasy and a modern world. 

' It feels great to have a superpower. I need money to improve my superpower. For now, I should focus to make money. ' Naru thought. 

Naru's superpower was known as ' Universal Evolution and Adaption '. Naru didn't know the real superpower but he knew the game and novel so he finally the real name of his superpower. The basic ability of his superpower allowed him to adapt to every kind of situation. Like how, he adapted the flame. That was only part of his ability. 

" It was a miracle that I read the ' IF route of this novel ' . If not, I will never know the real superpower. " Naru said happily and he felt like he wanted to dance a little bit. He opened the idol music on his phone and he stood up on the floor. He shook his hips and his hands moved like a snake. He was in good mood. 

But his good mood didn't last very long when his doorbell rang and saw the person behind the door. That person was his childhood sweetheart and the person who pushed him into the abyss. 

16