CHAPTER 3: Complicated Feelings
420 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ding Dong 

Naru's happy mode was destroyed by the doorbell and he felt a little bit angry. He was already dancing like a snake and his superpower adapted according to his mood. His flexibility was adapted according to the snake dances and he was already enjoying the dance. 

" Who the fuck is it? " Naru swore and his hips returned into the original state. He left from his bedroom. There were total of two rooms including kitchen, toilet and shower room. 

" Shit! " He looked through the tiny hole in the door. Negative feelings emerged from the deep bones of his body. It was helpless, despair and many more negative emotions. He felt like he wanted to butcher that person into the pieces and at the same time, he wanted to save that person. His fit was already to rain down to someone else and he bit his lips while trying to calm down his raging heart. 

" Netori is good and Netorare is bad. " There were also other feelings that were not negative emotions. It was like seeing a stranger that Naru had never seen before in his entire life and he was a little bit excited like seeing the actor or actress in front of him. 

" Haaaa.... " Naru breathed a very long breath and his emotions were very complicated. Naru looked at the mirror which was near the entrance and there were a few tears in his eyes. His face looked stressed and he was a little bit handsome man with blue eyes and black curly hair. His hair was not long but it was not short. His body was leaned and he needed to be very fit because of his power. He regularly did exercise and kept his body very well. His height was around 5'8 and he was not short. 

" Naru!!!! Are you there? " A person behind the door said loudly and her voice was soft. 

" He is not at home? " That person muttered and after that a message popped up in Naru's phone. 

[ I'm in front of your apartment. Are not you at home? ] 

Naru read the message and he smiled a little bit. Truth be told, Naru didn't want to see and didn't want to say any word that person so he shut down his phone and he returned to his room. 

" Sigh! I need to adapt my feelings. " Naru muttered and his body lied on the bed. His happy mood was turned into a frustrated mood and he felt like he didn't want to move his body. 

" I should buy some cigarettes. " Naru muttered and while thinking about that person. 

That person was Naru's childhood sweetheart and her name was Luna. She was a beautiful girl with bob-cut hair and her height was around 4'11 with enormous breasts. She was a very beautiful girl and she gave a childhood sweetheart vibe with her sunny smile. 

" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..... " The more he thought about her. The more his heart beat at a very fast rate. His whole body was covered with sweat and tears leaked from his eyes. He held his chest and his teeth bit each other while trying to swallow the pain and suffering. His face looked pathetic and the feelings were flowing outside. 

But the feelings dispersed after a few minutes later and he was the new ' Naru ' so she would not think of suicide and he was not a pathetic person anymore. 

" She is more beautiful than I thought. " Naru muttered and another feeling sprouted from inside him. 

It was a ' Horny ' feeling. Her sex scenes were really hot with ' K-cup Breats ' which were just pieces of art. Her breasts were not saggy and just beautifully animated by the world of Will with the ' Anti-Gravity ' law. Every creature on the planet would appreciate the shape of her breasts.

Naru looked at his erected little brother and his feelings were very complicated. He was depressed and horny at the same time as others. 

" At least, my dick is no...." He was going to thank the world because his dick was not small like a typical NTR protagonist. 

" Wait. Will my 'power ' work while having sex? " Naru loudly thought about his genius idea and his power allowed in to adapt to every kind of situation so his dick might adapt inside the female's vagina. 

" I need to find out. " Naru noted as the first assignment.

' I seriously need a cigarette. ' His depressed mood turned on after his genius thought and he just wanted a cigarette to exhale his problems. 

He was ' 16 years old ' this year and he was already an adult in this world. He changed his clothes and picked up his Wallet. He had a good amount of money in his bank so he didn't need to worry about hunger but he was not rich enough to get high-end products.

He lived in District 9 and it was in the capital of ' Therocy Empire ' . It was a very big empire and the quality of life was really good. The people dressed like an Europeans and the architecture looked like the mid-18th century and the 22nd century. Some buildings were just tall and some buildings looked very beautiful. The people looked beautiful with every skin color and the scenery shook Naru a little bit but he was not in the mood to enjoy the scenery. 

He brought a pack of cigarettes and some light beers. He also brought a cup noodle after that he returned to his apartment.

" Haaaa.  " The smoke was exhaled from his mouth and Naru felt a little bit fine. He didn't have headaches anymore but his feelings were still depressed and moody. 

" The quickest way to get money is... " He immediately thought of some idea after a nice cigarette. 

" ...robbing... " He silently muttered inside his lonely apartment and the time slowly reached the night. And his cigarette pack was also gone. 

--------

Author Note - MC is evil and please pay attention to that. He has no rules and he is willing to do everything to accomplish his act. 

14