CHAPTER 4: Ten Million Plan
981 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Sigh! I should buy two more cigarette packs. "  Naru muttered with an irritated feeling and the current him was a little bit unstable. Especially, the feeling of two souls were interacting with each other like vines and stimulating chaos inside him. So everything was annoying to him and he could not focus on anything.

The whole room was covered with cigarette smoke and the time was already around 6 pm. The darkness started to show up and the beautiful city lightened up. Naru was sitting alone in the dark room while the cigarette butts were scattered across the room, he silently exhaled the smoke and his eyes were filled with thoughts. 

' You only lost what you cling to. ' Naru muttered the quote and he both souls were deeply clinged to this world. 

One soul wanted ' Revenge ' , perhaps it was some kind of ' Punishment ' to him and to them. The other soul just wanted to have fun. It wanted to ' fuck ' Heroines and dominated them. The feelings were messed up and he was a lost sheep. 

" Yoshi! I will think slowly. For now, I want to get some money and some chicks. " Naru set up temporary goals. 

The current him badly needed ' money '. Naru knew the potential of his power so he needed money to reach the potential and to live a very fulfilling life. 

" Robbing. " Naru thought. Robbing the bank needed plans, human resources and ' weapons ' .  Beside, Naru didn't have experience in robbing so ' robbing a bank ' was impossible for him. He wanted to choose the safe method with his versatile power.  

' Who has the most money? ' Naru thought and he threw the cigarette butt on the floor while waiting for his cup noodle. He didn't eat the whole day so his stomach was already demanding the food so he quickly prepared a cup of noodles. 

" Nobles " 

This world had nobles and they were rulers class like a thousand years ago. That was simply because they were rich. Rich could get resources to become stronger and then, they always stayed at the top of the world. 

' I'm not strong enough to win against them. ' Naru knew that he was weak and he would not confront the nobles, or rob them personally. 

There were ' Ranks ' in the power system. The current Naru was level 2.  The powerhouses were around level 5 and the level 6 could be called ' Gods ' . It took time, money, and resources to reach one level and Naru spent over 10 years to enter level 2. It was already an achievement for him with his limited resources. 

' Robbing nobles are probably the biggest money in the town but the nobles have a lot of bodyguards. ' Naru muttered and this world was not safe for people with big money. So they hired bodyguards across the Empire and some even had Level 4 bodyguards. 

' A place where nobles can not bring bodyguards. ' Naru thought. Naru knew the plot and a lot of information so he thought back about the plot carefully. 

Naru took the noodle cup from the table and he ate it with a smile. The noodle cup's taste looked the same. It was an unfamiliar feeling and a familiar feeling. Naru in previous life used to eat this noodle cup and it was his favorite. 

' Delicious. ' He happily said inside his mind and the taste bud didn't change at all. He finished his noodle cup within a minute and he had a satisfied smile on his face like he solved every problem.

" Ahhhh... " He stretched his limbs and his body was stiff because he was just sitting on the bed for hours. 

" Ha... " He lay on the bed again and his face looked at the ceiling. 

" Wait.... " Naru said and some hints surfaced on his head but it was disappeared from his brain immediately. 

" Think... " He smacked his head and he was frustrated a little bit because he immediately forgot the hints. 

" Yeah... " Naru stood up on the floor with a surprised face and his face had a very big smile. His eyes widened and he successfully thought back the hints. 

" How did I forget that? I'm really stupid.  " Naru blamed himself a little bit and he also laughed a little bit. 

He sat down on his study chair and he wrote down the clue immediately. He was afraid that he would forget it again. After writing down the hints, he looked at the paper and he had a smile on his face. 

" This is it. This is a 10 million plan. " Naru told himself and he was quite satisfied with the plan. 

" Not only the nobles are defenseless and I can get some chick for my usage. " His smile disappeared and there was only resentment on his face. 

There were five heroines in the game and he could not forgive that heroine at all. She was what people called ' Yandere ' and she was also his nightmare. The memories from the Naru who played the game knew that that heroine was very dangerous to leave her alone. That heroine was the most popular in the game but it was a complete nightmare for the current Naru. 

' I also need to tame her. Before that, I need test subjects. ' Naru made the decision and he was going to bet everything on the plan. 

" Let's bet everything on this plan. " Naru said and this plan was not that dangerous but he needed a lot of preparation and money. 

" I only get a week to make a plan. " Naru looked at the phone's calendar and he started to draw his Ten million plan. 

11