Chapter 4: First Sale…
119 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" This is BigDogJack~ Thank you for the support~ And I will see you soon!"

With that, Jack ended the Livestream took off his VR headset and haptic gloves, and immediately stood his heavy body and laid on the mattress on the side.

He checked his phone and after five hours of live streaming... he earned 487 pends from the donation. 

It was good enough. Jack then moved to his messenger and ignored his friends chats to play and saw the texts that haven't been replied to yet. 

Sigh... 

Despite having thousands of followers... none of the ladies want to get in touch with him. There was one time in an event where he thought a fan was into him and he tried to take advantage of her only to be slapped.

It was a good thing that the lady was nice and didn't spread any bad rumors cause otherwise, his career would have ended.

"Why am I so lonely?" He muttered while scratching his big tummy.

After taking a short nap, he went to the kitchen and made a midnight snack.

While eating, he was checking out some toys he could use to relieve himself of his loneliness. He went to the new products section and one item pique his interest. 

He click on one full-sized doll and immediately He was attracted by the product. 

[As real as it gets! This is a new product developed by our company, we guarantee its quality and won't disappoint you, if you have any inquiries contact us]

The description was short but the photos of the product looked real. Jack almost thought they used a real person to picture this. 

"Well, they probably did" Lots of company does that. Still, he was intrigued.

3200 Pends... If it was real as they say then it was pretty cheap. 

Jack then hesitated, the company was new and the products were only limited to two so it might be a scam... so he thought about browsing other products for a while.

Eventually, he came back and decided to buy an adult toy.

3200 pends was deducted from his account, shipping wasn't included as it was currently free.

Then after that... He went to his room and opened his cabinet where two human sizes sex dolls hang... 

"Hmm... I guess it will be you tonight Bernadette" 


 

Three days passed since Sam grabbed the products from me. 

I was currently making more mannequins. Sam said that to promote our products more, we must have different characteristics for each doll, like a milf one or a petite one, increasing our variety of products.

Currently, I was making a petite mannequin since it's cheaper than a milf mannequin. Though I still have to know what the customer will say about my work and see if I need to make any changes.

Ding!

I checked my phone and found a message from Sam

[Sam: We had our first customer!! Check the site now!]

Someone bought my mannequin so soon?

I immediately went to the Rainforest site and search for a company named Jazam which Sam came up with. 

I opened the site and immediately, the '1 sold' words caught me. 

Joy took over me before being splashed by the reality that I sold a sex doll. God, how did I get to this point?

Sigh, I gotta get used to this.

[I saw it. This is great!] I replied to his text.

[Sam: I told you so hahaha This is just the beginning man, the beginning hahaha]

[Sam: By the way, it wasn't our first sale, remember the head you gave me? I managed to sell them for 2400k! Hahaha son of a bitch we should celebrate this weekend.]

[Really? Who did you sell it to? Anyways.. Of course well celebrate haha]

[Sam: I'll tell you who this weekend. I'm currently building our warehouse so you should make more as our stocks are too little..]

[Yeah I got it]

After that, I put down the phone and wondered who bought my work. On second thought I don't want to know..

I shook it off and focused on the work. 

"hmmm?" I saw the eyes on the face of the petite mannequin I made tilted slightly towards me. 

"I guess it's pretty loose" It happens all the time so I didn't find it weird.

I got back to my work.

Inside my basement, I spent all night working on a mannequin with dolls, puppets, and mannequins as my audience.

 

Comment for any spelling or grammar errors as editing costs so much time. Happy Halloween guys!! Unfortunately the novel is still on its early stages so there still wont be any scary stuff.

 

4