New cover
159 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like the new cover?
  • Yes Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9

No, this is not a chapter, but it could contain information you might be interested in!

Happy New Year. This novel is almost three years old, and as usual, I've changed its cover!

The reason is that I wanted to better represent the current state of the novel, and... I loved this new image!

Eleonora's design/outfit remains the same, but I prefer this new cover.

I'm attaching all the covers I've made for this novel!

First cover:

UFXnW9K.png

Second cover:

3WylVgx.png

Third cover:

J4t5qJY.png

Fourth cover:

LV49Frb.png

And finally... The current cover!

XA8sFxo.png

Before using all these covers, this was the reference image that inspired me to create this story:

DpsGqbl.jpg

I don't know if you'll like it, but I do! Anyway, one of my goals this year, especially because my other novels have already reached and are about to surpass this one...

I've committed this year not to miss a single Friday in updating this novel!

Even if I have to publish a 100-word chapter! (I hope it doesn't come to that extreme)

Now! A question...

Does it bother you that the word "sword" isn't mentioned on the cover? I mean, do you find the cover confusing since the word "sword" isn't mentioned and instead, literally, only a sword appears?

Also, if I were to put the word "sword" on the sword, the title would be: "I Have the Sacred Sword Sword." I know in English the verb comes before the noun, but I think it looks great this way!

I had a discussion with some friends about this recently, and I'd like to know your opinions on this.

This year, this novel will conclude, so I'll see you in the update coming out in a few hours!

5