#2
427 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ashley pushed my hand away. "Please, stop. I'll do anything but this."

"Everything won't be enough, except this," I whispered as I kissed her ear then moved slowly to her lips.

She pursed her lips, then looked away. "Please don't, or I'll scream."

"Scream, then in an instant everyone knows what you stole," I threatened, "now don't be stubborn."

I stuck my tongue into her lip line. Although her mouth was closed at first, my threat made her open her mouth slowly. I crushed her lips as I linked my tongue to hers.

At the same time I unbuttoned her clothes and then took off her clothes until her beautiful curves were clearly visible before me.

I pulled my face away from hers. My pupils moved to explore the beauty that made my dick push against my pants from the inside. She had a smooth long neck. Her beautifully curved shoulders were graceful to look at. Her breasts were firm, large, and voluptuous. The elegance of her breasts was enhanced by a pair of adorable pink nipples. My gaze swept down to see her slender waist that was like a stemmed glass. Her beautiful body made me want to taste her immediately. But I don't want to rush things and taste it slowly.

I hugged her then my tongue began to wet every inch of her body, starting from the neck and continuing down until it arrived at her breasts. My tongue gently rubbed her supple breasts before I sucked on her nipples and occasionally nibbled on them lightly.

Although she seemed to be trying to restrain herself, a low moan escaped her mouth. I knew that she would completely give her body to me in a moment.

"Take off your skirt then undress me," I said.

This time she followed my orders without any resistance. After removing her skirt, she began to strip off all my clothes. She gasped as she saw my dick standing strong in front of her. Perhaps unwittingly, her interest led her to start running her tongue over my dick, before finally taking it in her mouth.

After that her head moved back and forth, pumping my dick in her mouth. I felt my chest churning; my heart was beating fast with her every movement.

I stopped her, then laid her down on the table. For a few moments I looked at her pussy. It was not only her upper body that was beautiful, but also her lower body. Her pussy consisted of soft folds that hid a perfect beauty. After I'd had enough gazing, I ran my fingers over her pussy and started licking it.

Now she completely surrendered her whole body without any resistance at all. My every touch made her moan more clearly and the slippery liquid soaked her pussy more and more. That means it's time to start the main session.

I pulled my face away from hers and then drove my dick into her pussy.

"You'll beg me to fuck you so many times after this," I said as I pushed my dick into her pussy.

Not a single objection was heard from her, except for moans of pleasure. She even started moving her hips to match my every movement. The faster I moved made her breasts sway. I stopped the swinging of her breasts and sucked on them.

A moment later she gripped my back. "Take it out."

I grinned. "No, I want you to get pregnant."

"Pull it out!" Along with her scream, I spurted my cum inside her womb.

A few seconds later, I laid myself on top of her while panting. It was my first sex, but definitely not my last. This bitch was lucky to take my virginity, and I'm sure her luck isn't over yet.

***

In the afternoon after work, I was still thinking about what happened this morning. Why did it just happen? Was it a coincidence or was it because of the app? Those questions were running through my head. Despite thinking about it over and over again, I still couldn't find the answer.

"Hey! Don't daydream, Dev!" Someone patted me hard from behind.

I jolted then looked back. I saw Amanda standing there smiling.

"Because you were in Miss Shaw's room for for too long, I had to finish your work," she said, puffing out her cheeks.

"Sorry, sorry. You know how she always gives me hard work, right?"

"That's not an excuse. You have to pay me," she said.

I looked at her in surprise. "Pay with what?"

Amanda thought for a moment. "Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday, and I want to surprise him."

"So?"

Amanda smiled widely. "Can you accompany me to buy a gift for him now?"

Accompany her? Wait..., isn't this my chance to test the app again? If something like this morning happens, then the app is really fun. Moreover....

My gaze explored her for a moment. She had straight tied-up blonde hair, a round face with wide blue eyes, a slightly sharp nose, and sexy lips. She was even more attractive with a pair of big breasts, which were even bigger than Ashley's.

"Okay. But doesn't your boyfriend usually pick you up?" I asked.

"He can't pick me up. But that's okay, I can go look for a surprise gift instead," she said cheerfully.

We set off to a shopping center. On the way, I targeted Amanda through the app. Finally after half an hour, we arrived at our destination. For a long time we went from store to store, looking for the best gift for Amanda's boyfriend, but we couldn't find it. Finally Amanda decided to take a break and have dinner.

While waiting in line, I noticed Amanda kept looking the other way. I don't know what she saw, but it was definitely not a good thing.

"Amanda, what would you like to order?" Despite my repeated calls, she didn't move her gaze.

A few seconds later, her body shook as tears began to stream down her cheeks. Her hands were clenched into fists, showing anger and disappointment all at once.

"No way," she muttered.

I asked, "Amanda, what's wrong with you?"

She turned to me. "Let's go."

"But we haven't ordered yet."

"I want us to go!" she said firmly.

8