#3
364 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"One more glass!" exclaimed Amanda after downing the alcohol for the umpteenth time.

I poured the drink into her glass. "Here."

She took the glass and downed it quickly.

Now I believe that the app was working properly. Since targeting Amanda, everything had been going my way. From the time in the restaurant when she saw her boyfriend with another woman, until I finally accompanied her in this bar. Yes, it looks like she will fall into my arms soon.

"Hey! Why didn't you answer me?" Amanda stared at me.

"Sorry. I didn't hear you. What did you ask?" I asked.

"Listen. Why are all men such assholes?" she asked angrily.

I didn't answer her immediately as I thought of the right answer. "Maybe a lot of men are like that. But not all."

"Bullshit! Name just one man who isn't like that!"

"Me," I replied shortly.

Amanda was stunned for a moment before bursting into laughter. "You're just the same! Do you think I don't know that you often glance over here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Here!" She squeezed her breasts so hard that I almost choked.

Amanda laughed loudly. "Look, you're the same!"

"All men are like that, but that doesn't mean all men are bad boys, including me," I insisted.

"Really?" Amanda smiled seductively. "Too bad. If you were bad boy, it would be fun I repaid him by sleeping with you."

That's it! Just one step away. But I didn't want to rush things. I want to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

"You're drunk, Amanda."

"Yes, I was drunk, but still quite sober from what I said," he said, surprising me. "I live with him, so because of what happened earlier, I didn't want to go home."

No wonder she said she wanted to sleep with me because she didn't want to go home. Well, then things are definitely going my way.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Amanda sighed as she rested her head on the table. "If you don't want to take me, I'll sleep here."

"But my flat is far from here."

"Here." Amanda held her credit card up. "Choose the closest hotel."

***

We were finally in the hotel room. With only a towel wrapped around my waist, I waited for her to take a shower. After that, I would enjoy the main course.

"You don't want to go to the bathroom?"

I turned my head, and saw her already in the room. She had only wrapped a towel around her body so that the beauty of her body could be seen.

I shook my head. "What are we gonna do next?"

"I don't want you to misinterpret my words. Yes, I said I'd sleep with you, but I didn't mean sex. I want to send him a picture of us close together in bed. Got it?" she said as she lay down beside me.

What? I misinterpreted what she meant! That means the app isn't working the way I want it to! Shit! I thought I'd be able to fuck her right away! Calm down, there must be a way.

"Do you mind doing it?" she asked again.

"Not at all."

"Okay, then hug me," she said as she held her phone up.

"Wait." I grabbed her breasts from behind causing her to jolt.

"What are you doing?" she asked angrily.

"Shouldn't the picture be able to convince him? If it's just hugging you, well, even a best friend would do," I reasoned.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You hugged me while I was almost naked! If you dare to do something crazy, it's better to cancel this!"

She's not easily fooled. How can I make my plan work, huh? .... Ah, I know!

"Amanda, what you want to do is not worth it. Remember, you only sent him a picture, but he and his new girlfriend were going out in front of your eyes. But if you don't trust me, find another man who can make you comfortable doing this."

I thought my words made her think. I knew she didn't have any male friends who had a relationship as close as mine. So I was her best choice. 

"Okay, but you can only touch me like before. Nothing more."

After I nodded, I squeezed her breasts from behind and placed my forefinger on her nipple. This time she let me do it.

"1 ..., 2 ...."

The phone's camera flashed once.

"What do you think?" asked Amanda, showing the picture.

I looked at it for a while. "There's something missing."

"What's missing?"

I sighed. "He could think it's a fake picture, not the real thing. There are many good editing apps these days, right?"

"You're right. Why didn't we think of that earlier?"

"It's not too late," I said casually.

"So we have to video it?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yup." I took the phone from her hand, placed it on the nightstand, and clicked on the video.

"Just fondle my breasts," she whispered, so her voice wouldn't be heard in the video.

I squeezed her breasts long enough for her to moan at the pleasure I was giving her. After I slowly controlled the situation, without her realizing my squeeze made her towel slip off. I immediately sucked her breasts while my hands gently rubbed the tips of her nipples.

After a while she seemed to come to her senses and glanced at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, knowing for sure that she had given up.

She didn't answer, and just pulled my face to hers, then our lips crushed and sucked on each other.

"You've broken the rules," she whispered in my ear, "I have to punish you."

She took off my towel, laid me on the bed, then licked my dick over and over again. After that, her head went up and down, pumping my dick until clear liquid seeped through the tip of my dick.

After she seemed to have had enough, she grabbed my dick and slowly guided it into her pussy.

7