#4
323 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly her ass moved up and down, pumping my dick inside her. In this position I could see Amanda's beauty.

Besides being beautiful, Amanda had a perfect body. Her neck was very pleasing to the eye, just like her shoulders. Her breasts-which were slightly bigger than Ashley's-swayed up and down with every movement. Her nipple areolas are slightly wider than Ashley's, but still look tantalizing. Her waist was slender like the curve of a guitar. Her nether regions were clear of hair so that the folds of her pussy were clearly visible in front of me. Among all of them, I liked her tight ass the most, which was giving me a great sensation.

She pulled me up and buried my face into her supple breasts.

"You often secretly look at my breasts without ever touching them. Now you are free to do whatever you want," she said, guiding her breasts into my mouth.

I thought for a moment. "Does that mean you're asking me to date you so that I'm free to do anything, or am I only allowed for tonight?"

"No, I still don't want to date because of that jerk. But especially for you, I will allow you to do anything and anytime, even without a relationship. But I have one condition," she said while continuing to pump my dick.

"Name it," I said while sucking on her peach nipples.

She moved her ass faster, making my dick bang harder inside her. "Fuck me for a whole day, so that jerk is erased from my memory. If you fulfill my condition, I'll let you have sex anytime and anywhere."

As she said, she wanted to use me to erase the man from her memory, while I wanted to use her to satisfy my desires. Two different goals put together in one relationship with no feelings involved. There is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, the real separator of this relationship was the app rule that only allowed me to have sex with the same person a maximum of three times.

Wait..., I think I misunderstood. The app says, "There will be an event that can unleash your wildest fantasies. After that you can repeat it up to a maximum of three times with the same person."; that doesn't mean I'm banned from having sex more than three times with the same person. So what does that mean? Am I just not allowed to cum three times inside? Or am I prohibited from cum outside and inside? Or even if more than three cums are allowed as long as they're not my wild fantasies, then the rule doesn't apply? To find out the answer I had to take a risk!

"Amanda, we are lucky that tomorrow is a holiday, so I will fulfill your condition!" Along with those words, I grabbed her ass then lifted and pulled it repeatedly.

Amanda moaned loudly as her ass pumped rapidly, while her breasts swayed wildly. Meanwhile, my dick was pounding inside her womb very hard. A second later she screamed as she reached the peak of her orgasm along with the thick liquid spurting inside her womb.

Amanda laid herself down on the bed while panting. Before her breathing returned to normal, I pressed the head of my dick against her lips.

"Open your mouth."

"What?" She jolted, not expecting my dick to be standing in front of her.

"It's not time to relax yet. We've only had one sex out of the dozens we'll have today.

***

I slept for most of the day because of the wild night with Amanda yesterday. That night she really drained all my energy. Fortunately, I'm already refreshed. But now I'm trapped in boredom.

Normally, weekends are the days I look forward to, but now I'm happier at the office. Well, it's because of that app that my life has changed, although there is one thing that still bother me. Despite trying various ways with Amanda, I still haven't gotten an answer about the rules in the app. Hopefully I'll get the answer soon. Until then, I don't care about the consequences and will continue to have fun.

Speaking of having fun, right now my desire is high and I want to release it. But with whom? Certainly not with Amanda, after having sex dozens of times yesterday. Maybe Ashley? ... No, not her. I want to taste other beautiful women. Ah, I'll think about it later. Now I have to buy soap at the convenience store.

As I crossed the corridor, I saw boxes piled up in front of a room whose door was slightly open. Hasn't that room not been rented out for a long time? It's weird.... Well, forget it. It's none of my business. I'd better go to the convenience store right away.

The convenience store was close to where I lived. After about five minutes, I finally arrived at the store.

Once inside, I looked around. The convenience store was the same as the previous days, deserted and lacking in customers. But I prefer shopping here than anywhere else because not only is it close to my flat, but also because of the woman at the counter.

Carmen Francisca, that's her name. Judging from her name, I can confirm that she is Latina, although I don't know which country she is from. Carmen looked young, but actually she was married and had a son. I didn't know her well; we'd only ever chatted when I was paying, but I'd seen her husband and son come here to pick her up.

I glanced at the silhouette of her breasts from her clothes. Hmm..., maybe she's the one who can relieve my boredom.

I took out my phone and went into the app.

Question: Who is your target?

Of course that beautiful Latina woman.

Answer:

"Thief!" Carmen shouted, surprising me.

I saw someone in a black hooded jacket running out of the store. Without thinking, I ran after the thief.

"Hey, stop!"

8