#7
235 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amanda put down a plate full of cookies, and a glass of drink. "What do you think?"

I looked around her room. It was about the size of my room, but everything was tidy and clean.

"So clean and tidy," I said, "I didn't know you moved in here."

Amanda sighed. "Yesterday I had to move after we broke up. I thought it would be fun to be your neighbor. I was going to surprise you, but you were not in your unit."

Actually, I went home last night, but maybe she was already asleep. Then today I left early in the morning. So maybe our timing didn't match. I felt bad for ruining the surprise she had prepared.

"What surprise?" I asked.

"Of course the surprise was me, and it failed."

"It didn't fail. I still didn't expect it, did I?"

"Yes, but it still didn't go according to my plan." She puffed up her cheeks.

I chuckled at her behavior. "It's okay. At least I'm here now. By the way, I have something to ask you. I know the owner didn't want to rent out this unit in memory of her daughter. But why did she end up letting you rent it?"

"Well, I kept asking until she got bored and let me stay here. If there had been another unit vacant, I wouldn't have rented this, but this was the only one left," she said, explaining.

"Ah, I see."

"Do you know why I said it was fun to be your neighbor?" she asked, leaning towards me slightly.

I took a quick glance at her cleavage, then quickly looked away.

"Why are you looking away?" she asked, smiling seductively.

I pretended not to hear and changed the topic. "So starting tomorrow we can go to work together."

"Don't change the topic." She smiled as she rubbed my dick with her toes.

"Amanda...," I said, breathing raggedly.

She crawled closer until she was on top of me. "Why are you so shy now?"

"No, I'm not. But didn't we just have sex all day?"

"Two days ago isn't today, is it?" She leaned over until her breasts were pressed against my chest, and her face was right in front of mine.

"Please, stop."

Amanda smiled as she rubbed my dick that had reacted in my pants. "Do you really not want to fuck me?"

What kind of question is that? Of course I want to fuck her, but the last warning made me think that punishment does exist. What if I ended up having sex with Amanda again? Would the punishment be even worse?

"How about th—"

Before I could finish my words, Amanda had already pulled my dick out and then sucked it.

"Vhwat dhid cha she (What did you say)?" she asked while sucking my dick and moving her head up and down.

"I said..."—I couldn't think clearly as she shook my dick faster and faster—"keep going."

I don't give a fuck about those warnings! If I have to be punished, so be it! Amanda is too good to miss! I'll fuck her all I want!

I pulled off her tank top, then undid her bra. She smiled as she moved up until her breasts were in front of me.

"They're all yours. Please caress them gently," she whispered.

Without hesitation, I licked her nipples, then sucked them repeatedly. At the same time I squeezed her breasts gently.

Her moans were repeatedly heard. She seemed to enjoy having her breasts explored. A second later, something dripped on my thigh, making me realize there was another part that needed me.

I crushed her lips for quite a while, before whispering, "I want to taste another part of you. Now get on all fours."

After she crawled in front of me, I opened the folds of her pussy. "Your pussy is already this wet."

I licked and sucked, while my hand joined in rubbing her pussy. As time goes by, her pussy gets wetter, her body trembles, and her moans get clearer. This was the perfect time to dig in.

""Where do you want me to cum?" I asked as I inserted my dick into her pussy.

"Anywhere," she replied.

I slowly began to move my hips back and forth, bringing my dick to explore her womb. As time went by my movements got faster, making her breasts swing back and forth. I grabbed both of them, then caressed them over and over again.

She moaned as her ass tried to keep up with my movements. After some time, she let out a scream of pleasure along with a burst of sperm in her womb.

"Once more," she said, as she changed positions. "I want to have your child."

***

The next afternoon at the office, I hid behind the wall and peeked around. I saw Amanda looking around for me.

As she walked towards me, I hurriedly moved behind another wall. Fortunately, she passed by without noticing me.

I had been avoiding her because from morning to noon she never got tired of fucking me. Oh, my God! I'm like her sex toy!

Now I don't know where to go because she might catch me at any time. Wait..., I hear footsteps. Is she back?

I peeked over the wall, and saw two people walking this way. They were Andrew and Caitlin.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart. I'm glad you finally got your promotion," Andrew said.

"It's all thanks to your support, Dear. By the way, I can't go home with you because I have unfinished work.

"I understand. No problem."

I was relieved after they passed me. I thought it was Amanda.

After seeing them, I was a bit jealous. Well, who wouldn't be jealous after Andrew got the most beautiful woman in the company?

Caitlin is every man's dream. She used to work as a model contracted by this company to promote their products. However, after dating Andrew, she stopped modeling and worked here. It is rumored that Andrew had a big hand in her career. If it wasn't for Andrew's recommendation, Caitlin wouldn't be working here. Her career took off quickly, even surpassing Andrew's. But that didn't affect their relationship. In fact, they are getting married next month. That must have shattered every man's hopes. But not for me.

I opened the app.

Question: Who is your target?

Answer: Caitlin Tyler.

5