#8
212 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came home later than usual to avoid Amanda. There seemed to be only sex in her head, nothing else. Her attitude changed 180 degrees from a woman who refused to be fucked by me, to a sex addict. This was really weird. Wait a minute..., could her change in attitude be related to the violation? If that's true, then I'm in trouble.

I sighed as I looked away. However, I was surprised to see two people who had just come out of a hotel.

Huh? Caitlin? Who's the guy holding her? Wait, is he... Gavin? Yes, he is Gavin Dyer, the company's Marketing Director! We're going to have fun tomorrow, Cait!

***

The next day, I've prepared a surprise for the most beautiful woman in the company: the pictures! Yes, I think those pictures will conquer her. She'll do whatever I tell her to do, in order to keep her good name! Of course I'm also asking for some nice rewards!

Since morning, I saw that she had already settled into her new room; a luxurious room for a Marketing Manager. However, I didn't need to rush to execute my plan. There was a good time, which was before office hours were over.

After waiting for a long time, the time I was waiting for finally arrived. I walked down the corridor to the elevator. When I was almost in front of the elevator, I saw someone I knew very well; someone who had now become my pet.

"Hello, Ashley," I greeted.

She jolted, then turned around. Before she wanted to leave, I grabbed her hand first.

"Wait for the elevator to open, then get in. But remember, once you leave without my orders, you'll know what I'll do," I said calmly with a menacing look.

She looked down wordlessly. Once the elevator opened, she stepped inside with me.

Inside the elevator, there was only one other person besides us. I caught a glimpse that the woman wearing glasses, had a pair of big breasts under her long-sleeved T-shirt. I didn't know her name, but I knew that she worked in the design department. When we got to the third floor, the elevator doors opened, and she got out leaving me alone with Ashley.

"It seems like you've been avoiding me lately, Ash." I glanced at her ass.

She was silent as she kept her head down.

"No problem. But the next time I give you an order, don't you dare refuse," I said as I squeezed her ass, making her startle. Soon the door opened, then I stepped outside and waved to her. "See you, Dear."

The corridor was not crowded, only a few people passed me. This was how the office was before going home. Most of them were in the room packing up their things. That's why I chose this time to meet Caitlin.

When I arrived at Caitlin's door, I knocked a few times.

"Come in," she said from inside.

I opened the door and stepped inside. She looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"Mind if I sit, Miss?" I asked.

She nodded as she glanced at my clothes. "Is there a problem with the stock of display clothes in the warehouse?"

"I came not for that, but to congratulate you on your promotion, and..."—I handed over some pictures—"to give you some gifts."

She was shocked to see the pictures, then looked at me angrily. "What do you want?"

"Take it easy, Cait. The pictures are for you, so what are you afraid of?" I took her drink and sipped it.

She just glanced at her drink in my hand, then said angry, "Do you think I'm stupid? Get to the point, what do you want from me?"

I grinned. "First, transfer me to the marketing department. Well, you could also ask Gavin to do it, right?"

She starred at me. "For the second one, I bet you want money. How much do you want?"

"Calm down. That's not what I want. I want to meet you there." I handed her a piece of paper, then headed for the door outside. "10 p.m."

I walked out of her room, satisfied. Well, the main show will be held in an interesting place.

***

The door opened, Caitlin appeared wearing a nightgown. This is the first time I've seen her dressed like this. It didn't detract from her attractiveness at all, instead it added to it. The nightgown is thin so her curves are faintly visible. Like a model, her curves were so perfect. The beauty of her body was matched by the beauty of her face. Her oval face frames brown eyes, a sharp nose, and thin red lips. Even without makeup, her beauty looks so natural. All the beauty is wrapped up by her clear, spotless skin. Coupled with her wavy shoulder-length black hair, she is truly the woman of all men's dreams.

"Why are you just standing? Come in," she said.

I stepped inside, looking around. "Awesome! So is this how luxurious a Manager and Supervisor's house is?"

"Be quiet. My husband is sleeping." Caitlin put her index finger to her lips.

"So what?" I glanced at her, smirking.

We crossed the living room, then took the stairs to the second floor. Finally, Caitlin led me to a bedroom that was the furthest away from the stairs.

This bedroom wasn't very big, but it looked well-maintained. The walls were covered in cream-colored wallpaper with elegant patterns. The furniture was all white, and carved. Well, this room is nice, but I didn't come to see this.

I threw myself onto the bed, then my eyes scanned her from top to bottom. "What are you waiting for?"

"Wait. I need you to promise me that you'll delete all the files and forget about this," she said, firmly.

"If I don't want to, what can you do?" I grinned.

"I..., I'll...." She didn't continue, realizing that I was in control of the situation.

"Well, I'll consider it, if you tell me what really happened," I said.

She paused for a few seconds, before saying, "I only did the deal for his help promoting me. There was no love involved at all. I can't be said to be cheating. Andrew is the only man for me. So, I beg you to delete those pictures."

This bitch thinks it's not cheating? I'll teach her a lesson!

"I can understand you." I patted the bed. "Come here."

She nodded and sat next to me. "Have you considered it?"

I smiled as I brought my face closer to hers. "I did. My answer is no. Because I hate hypocritical women like you the most. I'll fuck you whenever and wherever I want!"

4